The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

When did YOU realize BIGBOYDAN lost his marbles?

And went full blown quack

I always thought Dan was in the know. I figured since he has been in the industry a while and was a mod here, all of his innuendos went over my head but I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

This all ceased recently when he started all this conspiracy BTC talk like he is the founder of it and SBR etc...

however I didn't realize that he really didn't know what he was talking about until he thought I was Archie. Lots of people over the years have thought this, thus the matching avatars but all the mods know we're very different posters. Shari confirmed this many times. And given that 90% of my posts reference an Oklahoma sports team, I thought it was rather obvious. Hell, even Mayan knows.

but not Dan. He really thinks im Archie.

Which in my eyes discredits every thing else he writes.

Im sure many others think the same thing as he has wrongly assumed many of us are different posters. It was funny for one night

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

when he sent me this PM

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan

From my understanding he has many different nicks he goes by.

Here is a very small sample size of Eric Bramowicz ghosts:

At Gamelive he goes by IrishDude
    At EOG he goes by Sperm
    At AgWeb he goes by Cornholed
    At CarbonPoker he goes by TTwarrior1
    sperm = ACL = brocklanders
    SBR = greenhippo
    TWITTER: Chris Robinson@ttwarrior1 aka brocklanders
    TWITTER: @brocklanders217 aka brocklanders
    darkhat AKA ACL123
    ParlayininHTown aka: brocklanders @ SBR

Christopher Robbins
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

The Kraken

Unreal

dan when did you realize you lost your marbles?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i like bigboydan

he is a pretty cool guy, nice guy

he is just hurt because people stole his ideas that were worth at least 6 figs, probably more like low 7 figs, and he knows he could retaliate by calling the feds with his ghost poster info, but he doesnt do it because he is a nice guy

but guys are afraid he will do it, so they continually hack his computer and accounts in various ways

it is not easy to be bigboydan right now, but he still conducts himself with dignity and measured equanimity

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

bigdumbdan got pissed when his salary request wasnt met and later john figured out that bobbyfk could do the same fukking job for minimum wage... there are some conspiracy/ufo/time travel believers on the forums, but none of them need medication more than dan does now... guy is in bad need of a bed at the funny farm... and,from me, thats putting it very nicely

The Kraken

Peter you never fail to deliver. You're likely the only poster other than myself that could use Dan and equanimity in the same sentence. You deserve a betpoints raise

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    bigdumbdan got pissed when his salary request wasnt met and later john figured out that bobbyfk could do the same fukking job for minimum wage... there are some conspiracy/ufo/time travel believers on the forums, but none of them need medication more than dan does now... guy is in bad need of a bed at the funny farm... and,from me, thats putting it very nicely

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

kracken, in the next few days, lets bring some of dans posts from peeps over and see if anyone can decipher them...

The Kraken

Wait, Dan went full retard at Peeps as well?

Why does this not surprise me

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i like bigboydan

he is a pretty cool guy, nice guy

he is just hurt because people stole his ideas that were worth at least 6 figs, probably more like low 7 figs, and he knows he could retaliate by calling the feds with his ghost poster info, but he doesnt do it because he is a nice guy

but guys are afraid he will do it, so they continually hack his computer and accounts in various ways

it is not easy to be bigboydan right now, but he still conducts himself with dignity and measured equanimity

I do my best to conduct myself with class however, as you know when people go that far over the top don't you have to just put the game over tag on them and turn them in....