Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

FPS = Planetside2 - 3 factions all fighting for territory like risk on 3 different continents (tons of different guns, planes, and tanks)
    A lot of ex military play so its fun being in a 40 man platoon taking territories.

Plus its free to play but you can get sony money and buy guns quickly if you don't want to earn them. I spent at least $300 bucks on station cash, because I have a job and want the best shit heh.

Best of all time would have to be - Counterstrike - best map Dust2 (Game was so addicting I had to drop classes one semester back in college to not fail lol)

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    FPS = Planetside2 - 3 factions all fighting for territory like risk on 3 different continents (tons of different guns, planes, and tanks)
    A lot of ex military play so its fun being in a 40 man platoon taking territories.

Plus its free to play but you can get sony money and buy guns quickly if you don't want to earn them. I spent at least $300 bucks on station cash, because I have a job and want the best shit heh.

Best of all time would have to be - Counterstrike - best map Dust2 (Game was so addicting I had to drop classes one semester back in college to not fail lol)
    I play both often. Planetside took me forever to understand. Shit was confusing and I wasn't very good on the PC.

Counterstrike really made me good at PC controls. Love the game. Dust 2 is the shit!

mdsvtr
    mdsvtr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Hands down... 007 Golden Eye N64 I use to play it for hours on end when I was growing up

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by mdsvtr View Post
    Hands down... 007 Golden Eye N64 I use to play it for hours on end when I was growing up
    This was the first console FPS shooter game I loved. N64 could hook up 4 players, and we'd mash on that shit non stop when we all got together. It was Halo LAN parties before Halo was cool. Loved that game. All time great.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

but I'll go with morrowind for thread title
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-02-18 at 09:44 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Favorite game of all time= Tecmo Super Bowl for NES. PS3= Mafia II, Civilization Revolution. PS2= GTA Vice City, Kingdom Hearts

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 300

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2334

On xbox - skyrim, fortnite, any sports game

On pc - pubg, old school runescape

First 12