darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19480

spring break-rockypoint
    got so hammered on the beach late one night
    got kicked out of the club on the beach
    then went to various campfires drinking more
    lost my shirt, literally-wind from the ocean was cold
    broke into an abandoned hotel, tore my stomach trying to get through the security bars
    I still have the scar on my stomach from that night, 18 years ago

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Taking the Leafs in game 7 last season against the Bruins blow a 4-1 lead within 12 minutes

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

About 15 or 20 years ago, with my younger brother, both bombed, decided we were going out on a large lake and bring in a buoy that was out in the distance. He did this often when he was younger/stronger as a lifeguard. I never did it. Swam out to the buoy only to first notice it was scummy as hell, much larger than it looked from the shore, and worse the massive chain was full of rust and went down 30 or 40 feet. Chunks of rust. My brother got a decent gash on his face in our attempt to snag it. We still didn't quit until completely exhausted then just had enough to make it back to shore. Thank God this was before people got into using cell phones to make videos of drunk people trying to kill themselves.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

None of us have messed up worse then that guy in Austrailia that got drunk and tried to swim across Crocidile infested river.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Australia.html
    Last edited by packerd_00; 01-09-14 at 03:05 PM.

kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

True story from 2004- In my early 20s I went to a poker tournament at my older brother's "friends'" house. I hardly knew anyone there, but I already knew they were dangerous, ghetto people from playing Madden tournaments with them. These aren't the kind of guys you would fukk around with. These guys dealt drugs and got in fights at Charger games (some of which I had to get involved in because my brother was one of those short-tempered guys who got in a fight at a bar or club at least once a year). Thankfully we always won the fights.

Anyways, I was invited by some guys, but my brother didn't play poker so he wasn't there. Anyways, I don't know what came over me but I kept getting screwed on the river so I decided to cheat. I fixed the other deck so I'd catch a flush on the river. When I did, someone called me out and said I was cheating. My heart stopped and I thought I was gonna get jumped by like 10 guys but they didn't do anything because they knew my brother.

Dumbest thing I've ever done....when I finally saw Rounders a few years later I realized how lucky I was.

My older brother called me the next day...not a fun conversation.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
    True story from 2004- In my early 20s I went to a poker tournament at my older brother's "friends'" house. I hardly knew anyone there, but I already knew they were dangerous, ghetto people from playing Madden tournaments with them. These aren't the kind of guys you would fukk around with. These guys dealt drugs and got in fights at Charger games (some of which I had to get involved in because my brother was one of those short-tempered guys who got in a fight at a bar or club at least once a year). Thankfully we always won the fights.

Anyways, I was invited by some guys, but my brother didn't play poker so he wasn't there. Anyways, I don't know what came over me but I kept getting screwed on the river so I decided to cheat. I fixed the other deck so I'd catch a flush on the river. When I did, someone called me out and said I was cheating. My heart stopped and I thought I was gonna get jumped by like 10 guys but they didn't do anything because they knew my brother.

Dumbest thing I've ever done....when I finally saw Rounders a few years later I realized how lucky I was.

My older brother called me the next day...not a fun conversation.

You should make a vid explaining all this

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Won roughly 50K playing blackjack, cashed out went back the next day and lost it all. That kinda shit can greatly effect one's mental well being.

First 12