retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Daquantrius Shaquill Johnson and Quanique arrested for stealing from dying Women

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1568194

Two teenagers have been arrested after a dying woman was robbed of her wedding ring at a Taco Bell drive thru.
    Danielle Zimmerman, 43, went to the restaurant in Wichita, Kansas, on Sunday night to collect dinner for her family when she suffered the brain aneurysm and smashed into the speaker box.
    The woman's purse, iPhone and ring from her finger were stolen as passersby and emergency crews arrived to help her.
    Her purse, with several ************, $150 in cash and an iPhone were also missing from the woman’s pick-up truck.
    It was also at the hospital that he learned all of his wife's belongings were missing.

On Monday, her family made the decision to switch off her life support. Her organs were prepared for donation.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Only retarded black ghetto bitches can name their creatures daquantrius & quanique.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

this is so sad......what do you think they will do with the food she ordered?

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Is that DeAndre Jordan's brother on the right?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

oh sh*t those are their real names!

i thought you made them up and i was gonna say damn you are good those are great fukin names

but those are really their real names!

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Loshak, I think I would offend my*annoying crow if i called her dequantrius.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Is there a ridiculous name generator program online somewhere that people are using to get these names like the OZ prison bitch one? I think these names are getting more and more outrageous to confuse the authorities.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Where is segregation when you need it? I bet Goldstein and Cohen love this article

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by lucullus View Post
    Where is segregation when you need it? I bet Goldstein and Cohen love this article
    There are a lot of Goldstein and Cohens, which are you referring to?

Tulsa
    Tulsa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Honest to God, I thought that the story was a punchline or joke from the video of the two actors who did the 'East West Football' game player introductions! THE NAMES ARE PERFECT for that! So, I clicked on this post heading and.....

NOW I'M SAD! Jeesh, the story's true and real and who the heck names their kids these ridiculous names (without expecting robbery, murder and etc.)

JEEEESH!

tulsa