Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Have to be honest...

I've been here quite a while and I gotta be honest... the place sucks.. sorry but it does.. there are only a few good guys here. I've seen more hating, bashing, name calling and a lot worse which I can't say on here.. from a bunch of guys in all my years.. COVERS was and is the best sports betting site in the land, and to be honest.. they've gone down hill as most know.. I've decided what to do with my Pizzeria money that I'm getting once I sign the papers to be bought out.. I'm starting my own betting site and trust me it will be the best, exciting place and I know with my name on the window awning it wont take long to be at max capacity.. Sammy walked here..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Sorry Sammy, but square pegs just don't fit into round holes. Sure, you can smack them in with a hammer, but they still don't belong there.

If covers is so great, then what don't you take your attention starved ass right back over there? Oh, that's right, all of your accounts have been banned because they don't want you either.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Sammy? So wait a tic, who is this philly guy?

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Sammy? So wait a tic, who is this philly guy?
    Green, here's the deal.. not many know who I am really.. I began my realm into the betting forums way back in 2000 on Covers.com.. never singed up but looked every day and to be honest.. guys like me didn't post their plays and talked about it.. things changed and my friends were posting their plays online so I signed up in 2009 on Covers as Sammy11 needless to say.. I became a smash hit! I had over 160 friends there and my threads were legendary and hilarious and had the most views and comments for a 1 year period.. not that I really wanted to attention however I will admit.. I did enjoy sharing my winning ways and stories with the forum.. there has been and will always be imitators.. guys would join with names like Sammy boy, sammy111, pizza boy and pizza maker.. the last one turns out was a woman who had a crush on me, her name was Bryce and her family owned a well known frozen pizza company.. anyway a guy there dont want to say his Covers name became overly-obsessed with me and made videos claiming here was the reall Sammy Sunshine.. I was shocked and wondered...how, and why.. I couldn't say stop.. guys thought it was me for years and even has made accounts here pretending to be me, and on Covers.. I had 2 accounts on Covers.. Sammy11, when they banned me, the Lee boy as well. I have never ever been here even to look let alone sing up until Dec 18th 2013. those are all facts.. I post his videos only because I spoke to the man and he is a lonely guy who loves sports and really loves the way I talk.. and loves the attention.. all I said was please don't pretend to me be in person and tell people that in real life.. Hope you get a better idea of who and what I am...

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

you be one weird dude sammy

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Sorry Sammy, but square pegs just don't fit into round holes. Sure, you can smack them in with a hammer, but they still don't belong there.

If covers is so great, then what don't you take your attention starved ass right back over there? Oh, that's right, all of your accounts have been banned because they don't want you either.
    I this Slovak guy for real... I showed this post to 3 of my friends and they asked me flat out.... Why is he so into you... I had no real answers for them...

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    you be one weird dude sammy
    How so... please if you're going to make comments, have the decency to back them up.. Weird how...

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Weird how...

for one. You change your stories more then the past 2 presidents combined.

YOU actually using the word "honesty" should be considered treason to the United States.

looking into your eyes you look like you are one bad hair day away from turning a bazooka on yourself.

Now i never had a prob with you . I didnt rag on you like others did.

But a couple of these people im seeing respond to you are some cool fellas on this site

The only reason they are responding seriously to you is because they do not know the case history on you bro.

Why waste their time like you have so many others? You see they are nice enough to respond to you in a honest way.

Dont understand the need to bullshit them when they are giving you a fair chance to be apart of the forum.

This is a new site. You had a fresh chance to start over with a clean slate.

Yet you are up to the same triflin behavior...

if not worse since you are now saying that those 30+ vids that were made are not you.

Cmon Sammy . What gives ?

I was heavily considering filling your threads up with gifs of people puking and shitting themselves....

but chose to write this to you instead.

Do not make me come back in here Sammy. It will be disgusting

Happy New Year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: innovation, Kermit, smokenjoke, zizoudane10, and cecil127

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Weird how...

for one. You change your stories more then the past 2 presidents combined.

YOU actually using the word "honesty" should be considered treason to the United States.

looking into your eyes you look like you are one bad hair day away from turning a bazooka on yourself.

Now i never had a prob with you . I didnt rag on you like others did.

But a couple of these people im seeing respond to you are some cool fellas on this site

The only reason they are responding seriously to you is because they do not know the case history on you bro.

Why waste their time like you have so many others? You see they are nice enough to respond to you in a honest way.

Dont understand the need to bullshit them when they are giving you a fair chance to be apart of the forum.

This is a new site. You had a fresh chance to start over with a clean slate.

Yet you are up to the same triflin behavior...

if not worse since you are now saying that those 30+ vids that were made are not you.

Cmon Sammy . What gives ?

I was heavily considering filling your threads up with gifs of people puking and shitting themselves....

but chose to write this to you instead.

Do not make me come back in here Sammy. It will be disgusting

Happy New Year.
    Are you Iwinforbets? I f so why have 2 accounts here. I know we were cool on Covers and you know I was famous there and a great capper.. this place is not that good.. you gotta admit.. I came here to help not hurt.. Those videos are not me.. sorry the story sounds good but in reality I don't post weird videos of myself... think about it... When Covers did allow links why didn't I EVER post a video on there.... Like I said, that guy is pretending to me be.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

a site? wow...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

"I'm starting my own betting site and trust me it will be the best, exciting place and I know with my name on the window awning it wont take long to be at max capacity"

Good Idea... Bring Poo in with you. What could possibly go wrong?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Don't let the door hit you.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont let these guys discourage you Shammy. I bet it goes off without a hitch.