William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

tt........you ever porked a chick while eating a box of Little Debbie snack cakes?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

2, and that was 1 too many.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

u can do it jj, give it a try, lets have a meeting about it

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    wait doesnt he say he always has hippo's posts blocked?

Busted, like every belt he's worn on his daily Golden Corral trip.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    be honest with the women if they leave they can always be replaced. no one can give you any headaches then because you didnt lie to them.
    true

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

3, true story:

Was at bar, saw two girls headed to the bathroom. Went into stalker mode, had my buddy(who is actually my boss at my company) occupy the friend, went after girl#1. Talked her up, ended up seeing her for the next 2-3 weeks.

2 weeks later at same bar, bump into a different girl, chat her up. We start seeing each-other. This is when mySpace was still popular, I am surfing her profile, notice that she has a picture where she's posing with girl #1. Pretty much around that same time they both realize the deal, turns out girl#2 is the one that my buddy occupied that night while I hit on girl#1. they are friends. Small fuckin world.

They both realize at around the same time, neither happy with me, I tell them both sorry I am just dating. Figure they are both done with me and move on.

At the same time I was seeing a 3rd girl which wasn't serious, just a party girl that introduced me to coke (never developed a problem, just a few times for me)

anyway, girl #2 ends up calling me up, basically agrees she has no right to be mad at me and we decide to go out again, that was 7 years ago and she is now my fiance. we get married in June. so I wasn't cheating but i think this fits the thread criteria.

First 12