zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

real time christmas party report...

I finally leave my room and first thing i hear "Oh look, zoomer finally came out of his cave" *entire family laughs*.....

Minutes later "So, zoomer, do you have a gf yet?".."hows the job search going"..."any plans on moving out soon"

I slipped off to the bathroom to post this. f\*\*k I hate Christmas. Every year.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Zoomer has life by the fukkin balls.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

only can get thru xmas drunk.

i fuckin hate new years eve 2.

like new years day because of bowl games, happy mother rooster_eater on jan 2nd tho

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Zoomed your a shut in
    What were you doing in your room??

zooom

I'll never understand Why people get mad when I'm not successful like them???..
    Is it not good enough that you live a better life than me?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They don't enjoy their life and probably envy you. The grass is always greener even though it's not, it just seems like it. We all struggle. Merry Christmas zoooooooooooom

zooom

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    They don't enjoy their life and probably envy you. The grass is always greener even though it's not, it just seems like it. We all struggle. Merry Christmas zoooooooooooom
    My mom told me she hoped I'd have a gf by now. The day before this she went into detail in telling me I looked like a hobo (I was meaning to get a trim anyway, and did, but still).

I don't dislike my parents or anything, but I keep getting the feeling my mom was one of those bitchy, gossipy "cheerleader" types when she was in school. fvcking cvnt.

Todd2122
    Todd2122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

Just be honest and tell them you were jerking it. People prefer the truth.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by zooom View Post
    My mom told me she hoped I'd have a gf by now. The day before this she went into detail in telling me I looked like a hobo (I was meaning to get a trim anyway, and did, but still).

I don't dislike my parents or anything, but I keep getting the feeling my mom was one of those bitchy, gossipy "cheerleader" types when she was in school. fvcking cvnt.
    yeah, you're fcked. The ridicule will never end, time to make a move and get out.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Zooom, the only way to truly get back at your bitch of a mother, is to post a picture of her on a gambling forum. One like this right here...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Zoomer, you should of went to Big Mayan's house for Xmas pal...just by looking at your avatar I could tell that you would of felt right at home at his place

¡Feliz Navidad pal!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Zooom, the only way to truly get back at your bitch of a mother, is to post a picture of her on a gambling forum. One like this right here...

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Zoooooooooom, age and estimated rooster size please

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Get back at them by getting better job than them and asking why they are not as successful as you. Tell them your asking only because you don't want to make the same mistakes they did.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

48 year old mike corbin gets the same questions.

zooom

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    48 year old mike corbin gets the same questions.
    thats the scary part, im alreay 28 yrs old. I had a realization last year about life as I see people out with loved ones, going on Christmas dates, enjoying their lives and realizing I need to get my shit together and stop being such a shut in or I won't make any progress in life. So i decide to lose the weight, get regular haircuts, start wearing normal people clothes and looking presentable out in public. I tried
    talking to people at work, and going out on weekends. I actually met some females and got their numbers and shit, but always dead ends and never true progress, always hit that impenetrable barrier when we get too close. Still I persist, try multiple different routes and approaches,modify the ones that did work better and try from there . I Think to myself that I will most certainty have some girl to spend Christmas with or Christmas week with if I try hard enough. Fast forward to tonight, im sitting at the same place by myself as I was last year when I decided to change my life around,only nothing really has truly changed, another year gone and im still by myself, wondering wtf I'm doing wrong. Im realizing that maybe shit just doesn't work for some people no matter what you change, or how hard you try.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

thats the scary part, im alreay 28 yrs old. I had a realization last year about life as I see people out with loved ones, going on Christmas dates, enjoying their lives and realizing I need to get my shit together and stop being such a shut in or I won't make any progress in life. So i decide to lose the weight, get regular haircuts, start wearing normal people clothes and looking presentable out in public. I tried
    talking to people at work, and going out on weekends. I actually met some females and got their numbers and shit, but always dead ends and never true progress, always hit that impenetrable barrier when we get too close. Still I persist, try multiple different routes and approaches,modify the ones that did work better and try from there . I Think to myself that I will most certainty have some girl to spend Christmas with or Christmas week with if I try hard enough. Fast forward to tonight, im sitting at the same place by myself as I was last year when I decided to change my life around,only nothing really has truly changed, another year gone and im still by myself, wondering wtf I'm doing wrong. Im realizing that maybe shit just doesn't work for some people no matter what you change, or how hard you try.
    Screw that man - didn't meet my wife until I was 30 years old or so - she was only girl I ever brought home to meet family so I was always 'alone' on Christmas until then. 28 seems old when your 28 - but my 30's have been spectacular. Im not real good looking, but girls stop caring so much about looks and rooster size when they get older - start thinking something is wrong with them. Keep honing your game now - crap that won't work now in your 20's suddenly has girls dropping their panties in their 30's.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

zoomer there is another poster here ParlayininHTown, who's in a similar situation as you, but recently he started to make some progress...I don't don't what it is with that guy, maybe he started to smoke a different weed or something, but you can clearly see that the guy riding high now.

talk to him pal...he can give you some tips on how to come out of your shell.

from what I can see, you're doing everything right, sometimes it just takes time....stay patient and good things will come your way.

best of luck to you!

Todd2122
    Todd2122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

Date fat chicks.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Tell your parents you are gay. Then sit back and watch the madness.
    Points Awarded:

MoneyLineDawg gave El Nino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

most oysters will just take your money anyways

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zooomer,

You used the words "impenetrable barrier." That sums it up right there.

You have underlying issues that even you are not aware of ... Something isn't right with you. Something is holding you back from connecting with others, being motivated and seeing yourself in a positive light.

You can't do this alone. If you don't know exactly what is going wrong, how do you plan to fix things?

The first step to working your way out of this mess is to be man enough to admit you need help.

Good luck buddy.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Heard the minimum wage might increase next year.

Good luck with that!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Zooomer,

You used the words "impenetrable barrier." That sums it up right there.

You have underlying issues that even you are not aware of ... Something isn't right with you. Something is holding you back from connecting with others, being motivated and seeing yourself in a positive light.

You can't do this alone. If you don't know exactly what is going wrong, how do you plan to fix things?

The first step to working your way out of this mess is to be man enough to admit you need help.

Good luck buddy.