Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    I hope you were kidding about Wally as a guest.. what is that interesting about him that would lead you to believe other men would want to stop their day to listen to what he's spouting....
    Mainly because so many people despise him for his unethical and inconsistent behavior as a Moderator. Plus we would all like to see what he looks like. This is my guess.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-09-15 at 09:57 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Kermit

One thing is for certain, if the Arizona Cardinals go 11-5 and don't make the playoffs, there are going to be a lot of random banning and boxings over there.

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    One thing is for certain, if the Arizona Cardinals go 11-5 and don't make the playoffs, there are going to be a lot of random banning and boxings over there.
    See, like that comment.. only certain guys know that about Wally.. if you're going to avoid the question about who you are/were on covers I can't talk to you anymore..

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    See, like that comment.. only certain guys know that about Wally.. if you're going to avoid the question about who you are/were on covers I can't talk to you anymore..
    Sammy, everyone knows that he is a huge Cardinals fan and has boxed people for making comments about them or their shortcomings. It's no secret.

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Sammy, everyone knows that he is a huge Cardinals fan and has boxed people for making comments about them or their shortcomings. It's no secret.
    Everyone that goes on covers.. last chance.. I now know you're hiding who you are and it's obvious that you want to remain a secret there.. I'm very smart OK, I know you don't want me to know who you were on covers..just don't know why...

Kermit

I don't post on covers anymore since they eliminated links and added that stupid swear filter. I only post here now. It doesn't matter who I was, but who I am now.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

You told me once Kermit...
    But Im old & forgetful

I know its not Slovak. ..

He and I didn't get along and I know I got along with your covers name

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Kermit is probably Poo

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Nah

Wasnt bigfnpoo

Either was someone that Wally wrongly banned or someone that just got tired if Wallys favoritism Bullshit.

He was a fan of Seaweed Nation over there ( as we all were till Wally got jealous of the attention you got and decided to start banning people )

First 12