Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

HE- look into getting a cabinet from Bob Staebell if you are amassing boxes.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Grits, sounds expensive. I am amassing a lot of cigars. I also have a lot of horrible stuff that I give away when ever I get the chance. I actually take apart the spanish cedar boxes and line the inside of large, lockable tupperware containers and create tuperdores. I have some good sized 250+ humidors as well, which I keep my better stuff in. I am still learning a lot about the cigar world...really don't know that much. Thanks for the advice.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Cuban Cigars laced with Gold

do that shit like erryday

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Does scotch and cigars go together for some reason? ....I started drinking Jameson about 3 years ago, and recently have found myself drinking more scotch (straight up) than anything now....

Also, I quit smoking cigarettes like 2 year ago, and picked up smoking cigarellos which has now turned into cigars.....I recently smoked some kind of Dominican cigar, and I really enjoy how the two go together so well....

I tend bar and went outside yesterday to smoke with the cigarette smokers, and a chick said "you even brought your scotch with you?" I said "ya, it goes great with my cigar"

High3rEl3m3nt

Coldbeer, I honestly am not sure, but it is possible that the two compliment each other and help to bring out some of the more subtle complexities. Some great, affordable smokes are CAO Brazilia's line, CAO Italiana line, and Padilla Dominus robustos. In my humble opinion, these cigars are well-constructed, boast rich flavors, and are the perfect size for everyday types of situations. I know a lot of guys prefer the El Presidentes and Hemingways, but I rarely have the time nor patience to sit down and properly smoke one those. Enjoy! I would be willing to trade cigars and will send first if you are interested.

High3rEl3m3nt

I have a decent quantity of padilla dominus robustos coming in and I have several boxes of Romeo Y Julieta 1875s that I would throw in. I have some Drew Estate stuff and plenty of CAO samplers too. If you are curious what 5vegas cigars taste like--im not a big fan of them, I could let you try them too...been aging for a while.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

I'm new to smoking and don't have anything to trade, lol....I just go to local cigar shop...Some guy I met the other night gave me two cigars.....One was a Dominican of some sort that was pretty darn good, and the other was a Nat Sherman which I have still yet to smoke....

Anyone ever hear of Nat Sherman ?

High3rEl3m3nt

Favorite cigars as of late are:

#1 my father le bijou 1922 petit robustos. This is an excellent smoke and you can purchase them at cigarbid.com.
    #2 I also picked up several Olivia Series V Special Edition Samplers.
    #3 I am still enjoying the Padilla Dominus Robustos.

^^^^^^
    These are full bodied cigars and are not for the meek. They are also affordable and last about an hour...not much into smoking a 'gar for much longer than that.

If you like a medium to milder smoke, I recommend:
    #1 CAO Brazilias
    #2 Olivia Series O--prefer the robustos

If you have a humidor, I highly recommend buying the humidification beads from heartfelt industries. These beads are rechargeable and last forever, unlike other products. I purchased the %65 beads and have been able to maintain perfect rh in my 250 capacity humidor.

Keep this thread alive, what have you smoked and enjoyed recently?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Just picked up some Bolivar pc's and Cohiba Siglo 1 in HK before coming back to states for a bit. Found a few steals in 02 SD4's and 01 RyJ Cazadores too.

High3rEl3m3nt

my father le bijou 1922 petit robustos are being sold on cigarbid.com in the free fall section. I am well-stocked on these, but I thought i'd let you all know. You can save almost $10-12 per 5-pack right now. See if you buy 'em at $24.00 ea. GL.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/...usto-5-Cigars/

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The ones with weed in em
    Points Awarded:

tto827 gave MoneyLineDawg 22 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

The ones with weed in em
    Dude HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Edit: needed more laughing and smiling smilies

First 123