Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

typical life of a degenerate gambler.

live like a king for few months and rest of his life, begging for action. tsk tsk tsk...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Brock super sharp

This is fukkin classic

Guy stops at nothing

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Get some!!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

There is a sports firm that gives out the opposite of Eddie Mush picks claiming there Eddie is the biggest loser of all time. If Brock builds a site and gave out the fade WOW im inCan you build a site with 28.32?

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25112

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Brock super sharp

This is fukkin classic

Guy stops at nothing
    It's sad to see how far he's fallen....

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Get some!!
    The worst part is how you think it's all a funny joke you pathetic bum.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Brock in a nutshell .

10 signs for spotting a sociopath

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Brock is a mess

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Brock in a nutshell .

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
    Uh oh, I better watch myself....4 of those 10 describe me.....

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Uh oh, I better watch myself....4 of those 10 describe me.....

1,2,6, and 8?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

WTF is wrong with you people? All my years in this forum, I've never seen Brock spew the hate you guys
    are spewing on him. Why, because his picks don't hit 99%? How are your picks doing? At least he had
    the balls to post his picks.

If he has something on the internet to have people donate to him, that's on him. Stay in your lane!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Stay in your lane!

You just got out of YOUR LANE...

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6513

Broke sLanders

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brock in a nutshell .

You just described the US congress/every political seat (both R&D) and every CEO in the US...........

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most people who responded in this thread are lifetime losers like Brock

This is hilarious

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    WTF is wrong with you people? All my years in this forum, I've never seen Brock spew the hate you guys
    are spewing on him. Why, because his picks don't hit 99%? How are your picks doing? At least he had
    the balls to post his picks.

If he has something on the internet to have people donate to him, that's on him. Stay in your lane!
    maybe because he posts all these winning tickets of 4,5,8 grand, but has an "internet" cup asking for fukking change to start a business....

Dr. Gambler
    Dr. Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Brocks wife is almost bald...poor battle ax been to hell and back with this slime ball. Brock its time for a dirt nap

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I have a roll of dimes with your name on it Brock, I'd like to help.

jjgold

If Brock is smart he leaves forums and just moved on in life.

I would get a new job and just bet on the side.

You cannot be a pro gambler in any state but Vegas or no USA Country.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

This is hilarious

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

A true degenarate.. You have a real problem Brock.. Wouldn't surprise me if you were dead in a couple of years..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

1,2,6, and 8?
    Lol, is it that obvious?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

This is hilarious
    Hey Pot, this is the Kettle.....

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

How do you come up with 7500? what does that get you? Are you gonna have an in now once you get 7500 with the sharpest players in vegas? Brock, your a fool. Why don't you start a thread posting all your great picks and build some credibility that way. Instead you come up with this nonsense site to donate money to something make believe I mean it just insults the intelligence of everyone here. Stop being a jerk off. Maybe you got on some little 3 month tear, but lifetime your still down 6 figures. Your not sharp at all so get over yourself. If you were so sharp you would start a thread documenting every big play you have with legit pics to justify the amounts your betting on games. I would think by now being a complete fraud and loser would get old. Show me something already and enough with the nonsense.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Un.

Real.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by anthonydiamondLC View Post
    How do you come up with 7500? what does that get you? Are you gonna have an in now once you get 7500 with the sharpest players in vegas? Brock, your a fool. Why don't you start a thread posting all your great picks and build some credibility that way. Instead you come up with this nonsense site to donate money to something make believe I mean it just insults the intelligence of everyone here. Stop being a jerk off. Maybe you got on some little 3 month tear, but lifetime your still down 6 figures. Your not sharp at all so get over yourself. If you were so sharp you would start a thread documenting every big play you have with legit pics to justify the amounts your betting on games. I would think by now being a complete fraud and loser would get old. Show me something already and enough with the nonsense.
    He's just eliminating the process of proving yourself before you go tout.

I love it. I love Brock.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

If Brock is smart he leaves forums and just moved on in life.

I would get a new job and just bet on the side.

You cannot be a pro gambler in any state but Vegas or no USA Country.
    I can't believe this is actually happening. I thought he was joking about becoming a pro gambler.

Fish must've fvcked this guy's head up something fierce to make him think he can do this for a living.

It definitely makes for good drama, though.

jjgold

Brock called me and I had to hang up on him

He was crying too much

What is going on?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I can't believe this is actually happening. I thought he was joking about becoming a pro gambler.

Fish must've fvcked this guy's head up something fierce to make him think he can do this for a living.

It definitely makes for good drama, though.
    I wouldn't call this a drama.......definitely not a romance.....I think he has gained 50 pounds since this same time last year, not sure if he can even find it down there anymore....

I would think of it as a combination comedy and horror....emphasis on comedy.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is the Brock the one who posted his vids in London?
    He should have stayed and begged for money, they do really well in London...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ile-patch.html

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Brocker whatever happened to Sunrise Debt Solutions????

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 fukkin pages.

Pretty damn long for an obituary.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    5 fukkin pages.

Pretty damn long for an obituary.

i love billysink (no homo)

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Brocker whatever happened to Sunrise Debt Solutions????
    the name was copyrighted...we were threatened to be sued and decided it was just easier to close shop

First ... 2345678 ... Last