warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Who here owed a huge sum to a bookie and didn't pay?

Come on guys lets here some juicy stories.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I have been with my boyfriend on and off for about 2 years. We broke up last December because I cheated on him with my ex.
    We moved on and dated other people for about 4 months, then we got drunk together a few times, and eventually got back
    together, I still however cannot stop thinking about my ex, there is something about him that drives me mental, and it is
    the best sex of my life...Here is the story of my ex-boyfriend Justin and I, and maybe you can help me understand or see
    why I am so turned on by this guy....

It all started when I was 20, I am 28 now. I started working at this restaurant right next to my apartment building where I
    lived with my mom. It was a brand new restaurant, that hadn't opened yet, and I got hired with my best friend. The first
    day of orientation we were all sitting in the dining room, when Justin a cook, and the owner Scott walked in. The second
    I laid eyes on Justin I turned to my friend and said, " He is so hot, I bet you I will have sex with him in less than a
    month!' She thought Scott was hot and said the same thing about him, the bet was on! I was a dirty, slutty, cocky,
    21 year old who thought I could get any guy I wanted.

We had the grand opening and we all started to get to know each-other. I loved it there everyone was young (even the Scott
    the owner was only 33 his Dad owned the restaurant previously and sold it to Scott who then remodeled it and re-opened
    it under a different name) I had my BFF there, and of course eye candy...I soon found out that Justin was with one of
    the other waitresses and they had been together for 3 years and were high school sweethearts. I thought his GF was fat,
    and ugly, and knew that I could break them up, to get what I wanted. (yes I know it is messed up, hence the confession

A couple weeks in everyone started to notice that Justin and his gf fought all the time. Even when one of them wasn't
    working the other one would be in the back office on the phone arguing with whichever one wasn't there. It started to
    annoy everyone. I continued to flirt with Justin, and at first I would just bat my eye lashes at him, or strut my stuff
    in his line of sight, and say cute funny things to make him laugh. I had a feeling he thought I was cute, but how can
    you ever be sure?

One night after the restaurant was closed, and Justin had left, I decided to tell Eric (one of the other cooks and also
    Justin's best friend) that I had a crush on Justin. I decided to do this because I wanted to see if in telling Eric if
    it would spark any hint that Justin also liked me, and also because I wanted him to know I liked him, but was too shy
    to tell Justin myself. And with Eric being Justin's BF, I obviously knew that it would get back to him. So I was outside
    smoking a cig when Eric came out to put the trash in the dumpster. This was my chance. I simply said to Eric (which was
    frightening and scary as hell) that I had a crush on Justin, he said he could kind of tell, and then ran in and told Scott!
    I wanted Eric to know, but NOT Scott, Scott was a loud mouth and I knew he would tell EVERYONE. So when I went back in, of
    course the two of them teased me for the rest of the night. I kind of just shrugged it off, and ignored them. Then Scott
    told me that Justin had said before that he thought I was HOT. I just said, "Oh yeah?". BUt in my mind I was doing backflips,
    and my heart and leaped out of my chest!

The next night I worked with JUstin I was super nervous, because it would be the first time I would see him knowing that he
    had heard from Eric, or now blabbermouth Scott that I wanted him. When I got to work and first made eye contact with
    Justin he and I both blushed, smiled, and looked away embarrased. THe whole night was awkward I would normally say things to
    him here and there and be flirty, but not tonight now that he knew that I liked him I was a completely shy, and said not a word to him, couldn't
    even look at him!
    So silly now that I look back on it..anyways..At one point during the night I was in front of the food line getting some soup
    for a customer, when blabbermouth Scott blurts out in fron of EVERYONE, "So Nikki have you told Balls, you want his balls yet?"
    Scott's nickname for Justin was Balls, and that it what we all called him, I don't know why.
    So after Scott blurted that out I was morified of course, and because I was so humiliated I just turned to him and said, "No I don't!"
    I glanced at Justin and he must have been embarrassed too because he was pretty much just cooking and ignoring that anything was said.
    I walked away and continued the night pissed off, and not talking to any of the guys. Until I had to go back to the soup counter and
    Scott says, "Nikki wants Balls' soup all over here! N'soouuppp!) I shake my head give him a nasty look, and walk away but everyone
    in the kitchen is laughing their ***** off, **** Scott. Oh and for the rest of the night, and for eternity my nickname with Scott
    and everyone who ever worked at this establishment is now N'sooouup.

So the cat is out of the bag, my new name is N'soouup, and they beven start teasing Justin about it. Life goes on for a week or so
    and then one gorgeous summer day (maybe it wasn't that gorgeous but it felt it, because the day was awesome? oops gave a little away)
    it was very dead in the restuarant which meant a lot of down time a.k.a time for flirting . Justin was there his GF was not, she had
    only been working one night a week so she was hardly there anyways. Myself and Balls start talking and flirting like crazy, I do not know
    what happened with him, but his guard was down and we were having a blast being silly and cutsey with eachother all day. He even started
    whipping my *** with a towel everytime I would walk by him! At the end of the night when we had closed we were cleaning and listening to
    music, and kind of just hanging out there, when Scott and Eric decided it was time to go home. SO we all walked out and started getting
    in our cars. When Eric and Scott pulled out of the parking lot and I was getting into my car Balls was parked next to me, and he said, "hey
    wanna get in and listen to Eminems new album with me?" I said I had to go because it was getting late and left. OMG are you kidding?? I am sure
    you did not believe that! I jumped into that car quicker than I have ever moved in my life!! We sat in that parking lot for 3 hours! All we did was
    talk and listen to music, not only was he the hottest guy I have ever seen, but we actually had a ton in common. There was not an awkward moment
    of silence in that entire 3 hours! By 2 o'clock we decided we ought to leave, by now we were both extremely horny the hormones were running wild.
    Now that we were eniterly comfortable with eachother, we decided we needed to have sex. He lived right around the corner so we drove our cars to his
    house.

We parked my car there, and drove his car into a corn field directly across from his house. We parked. Now I was freaking out, was my dream really
    about to come true, a month of being completely obsessed and aroused by this guy, and it was about to go down!? I started to panic. Why?
    Because I wanted it to be soo perfect I wanted him to think I was the hottest girl in the world. I just needed it to be amazing. At the same time
    he was freaking out also. He of course still had a gf and was not the kind of guy to cheat. WE talked about it, and he said the only way he could
    do it was if the next day he told her the truth, and would break up with her. I didn't care what he did I just wanted him all over me! So finally
    (as the sun started to come up) he grabbed me and started to make out with me, I feel into a heap on his lap, lost all control, and my mind became
    a blur. It was so natural and felt so amazing. I have never to this day had sex with someone for the first time, with such ease and lust.

The next day he called me hysterical saying he felt sooo bad about breaking up with her, and cheating on her. But true to his word he did it. I
    went over his house and we had sex again, in his bed this time. It was still unbelievable. After that we started having sex like rabbits. Every
    day for about 3 weeks. I was falling in love with him, and I wanted him to be my BF. BUT..He was still dealing with his now ex calling him and crying
    to him everyday, begging for him back. I started to feel terrible. She was a mess they were eachother's first, she didn;t know anything else but him.
    Justin told me he was crazy about me, but we couldn't move forward, until he knew she was okay. I thought that was so sweet of him, and gave him and her
    time to adjust. Then she went from upset, to crazy *****. She started telling him she was going to commit suicide if he didn't go back with her. I knew it was BS
    but he was a fool. He would talk to her all the time, and try to calm her down, but it didn't work, she had lost it. One night we met up in a parking lot to hang
    out, and he said he needed to talk to me.

He said his ex was a mess and that he couldn't do this to her anymore. He got back with her. I cried in his arms for an hour, and said that it was BS and
    she would be fine, he just cried with me and said sorry over and over. Finally I stopped the tears, and now was pissed. I took off.

Work sucked big time from then on. I could not look at him, and I just wanted to die. I ended up quitting within less than a week. I just couldn't bare to see
    him. Plus I had another PT job I was working during the days so I was all set. The day I went to pickup my last check was not for a couple weeks later. I had not
    talked to him since that night, and I was interested to see if he was there, and to see if he was still with his gf. When I walked into the back office he was
    in the hallway on the phone with HER. I could tell because they were argueing and he kept saying her name. Looks like they were right back to where they were! I
    just laughed and left. I wasn't over him in the least nit, but I figured at least I was better off then he was. And I also had the fufillment of proving to my friend
    that I indeed was able to have sex with "that guy" within a month. lol My BF who I made the bet with wasn't as lucky, but did end up sleeping with another cook,
    they used to have sex in the freezer walk in all the time, it was so kinky! They also did it on the roof after hours one night lol.

Years went on and by years I mean 4. When I was 24 I was working at an awesome job, making awesome money, and I had just moved into my own place, no roommates,
    just me, myself, and I. It was fabulous! I had broken up with my ex boyfriend a coupkd of months prior and decided that I wanted to try online dating. So I
    created a profile. I went on a few dates, but was still looking. One day I was browsing through a page full of profile pictures, and I hit the next page button,
    but then immediatley hit the previous page button, because I decided to click on a picture of a guy who looked hot, but just skimmed over it before. When I clicked
    the picture to bring up the profile my heart dropped onto the floor. It was Justin! Balls! I stared at his profile picture for a loongg time reminising about our
    month of bliss. It brough a huge smile to my face and I had butterflies. I read and re-read his profile over and over about 15 times before deciding that I had to
    message him. I said something very casual I remember it said something like, "Hey Justin, it's Nikki do you remember me from the restuarant a few years back? I hope so,
    hope you are well, get back to me if you would like." I then shut off the computer and walked away so I wouldn't sit there and hit refresh constantly making myself
    insane waiting for a reply.

An hour or so later I logged back in and saw I had a message, it was from him! And what he said I could not have dreamed of him saying anything better! He said,
    " Of course I remember you, I think about you all the time! I wanna talk to you what is your cell number?" I freaked the f*** out. I responded with my cell# and we
    exchanged text messages all night and caught up. The next day at work I was still texting him, when he asked if he could call me on his lunch break, so I being
    the obsessive chick that I am changed my lunch to match his, so he could call me. Just hearing his voice made me so horny I should have went home for the day. We
    talked on lunch for about a half hour and he mentioned where he lived. My jaw hit the floor, I swear. HE literally lived in the apartment complex next to mine. We are
    talking walking distance here people! We both freaked out we couldn't believe we were practically neighbors! I invited him to come over after work, he said he would
    love too. That night I came home from work showered and put on my cutest outfit, and made sure I looked sexy as hell. After all he hadn't seen me since I was 21!

I was a ball of complete nerves when he knocked on my door. Luckily I had downed a couple beers before he showed up or I probably would have passed out. He entered and
    I immediatly threw my arms around him, he said I looked great, and I told him so did he. And damn did he! he went froma 21 year old boy to a sexy 25 year old man! He
    had a lot more muscle, a better hair cut, and had lost the baby face. But one thing didn't change his smell! I think his smell turned me on the most it was the
    pheromones. When I got a whiff of him it all came rushing back, and I felt the same feeling I felt when I first met him. Now I was excited, but very nervous, luckily
    he brought beer. We sat on my couch each popped open a beer and we started talking. Not much later I found out something that made me very excited. He told me that
    after I quit and him and his ex got back together he broke up with her a couple weeks after. He also said that after he broke up with her he tried to find me but I
    had changed my number and we no longer had any mutual friends. He said for the past 4 years he had been looking for me. He tried Myspace, and Facebook, but couldn't
    find me on either site. I did have them but I was under Nicole, not Nikki, which is what he knew me as, and also he didnt know how to spell my last name which I
    don;t blame him, because no one can!

I said well I am here now, and not a moment later we were in my bed. After that it was a whirlwind. We started seeing eachother for about a week, and he asked me to
    be his girlfriend. It took 4 years but I finally got my man. We were sooo happy together we couldn't take our hands off eachother, and since he lived right up the
    street, we didn't really have to . He told me during that time that he would be satisfied with having sex with me, and only me for the rest of his life. No it
    was not a marriage proposal, but was a very awesome compliment, and I felt the same. The sex we had was so passionate, and we were crazy in love.

He moved in with me a couple months later and after about 4 months things started to change. We still had great sex, but we were spending every free minute with
    eachother for months. His friends all got an apartment a couple towns over, and they asked him to move in with them, and he did. We broke up at about the same time,
    because we were fighting all the time, and had just lost the inital can't get our hands off eachother phase. It wasn't as hard of a breakup as I thought it would be
    mostly because I was spending a lot of time with a guy friend I had, who I kind of had a crush on. My friend Kris moved in to help me with rent because he had
    just broken up with his girl, and work was slow for me so we were going to help eachother out. When Justin found this out he lost his mind. He showed up at our door
    with a bee bee gun threatening to shoot Kris in the face with it, I told Justin that Kris was just a friend, and we never had sex ever, and that he shouldn't care
    anyways because we were no longer together. I told him he was psycho showing up here with a bee bee gun, and scaring my neighbors, because the gun looked like a real
    one.

I tried to avoid Justin for a week or so, and ignored his calls. I could tell he was heartbroken though. After all if we had just broke up and he moved in with a girl
    who was a friend right after I probably would have done the same thing. Two weeks later Kris moved in with a guy friend, and I started to talk to Justin. I went to his
    new place for the first time and spent the night with him. And just like that we were together again. When my lease was up a month after we got back together I moved in
    with him and his friends. Things were great for about 5 months. Then everyone in the apartment started fighting over money, and parties, and everything. It was a huge 3
    bedroom apartment and there was 5 of us living there. 2 couples and a single guy. No one was getting along anymore so after a huge blowout one day when the cops were
    even called, Justin and I decided it was time to go. It was at the spur of a monet so we moved in with his grandmother. The stress of the place we just left had caused
    us to fight a lot, but after a month we were fine again. A year later we split for good.

We always have kept in touch and when we are both single we hook up, and have our fabulous sex that to this day has not gotten old in the least bit. Now I have been with
    my current bf on and off for 2 years, and I love him, and he is great, but I have cheated on him three times with Justin. The first time I confessed about it, and
    we broke up, but as said in the beggining, we got back together after a while. I have done it 2 more times since we have been back together. Justin is single, and hits
    me up for sex all the time, but I have only given in twice. I hate cheating, and I never thought I would be the kind of person to do it, but my bf has zero sex drive,
    and only tries to have sex with me once, sometimes twice a week. He doesn't make me feel like Justin does. Justin rips my clothes off and caresses my whole body and
    tells me how sexy I am , and how he cannot stop thinking about me. My current bf just has vanilla sex with me, and just doesnt give me the fire that Justin does. I think
    my boyfriend is hot, and he is sweet, and kind and everything I want in a man, but just lacks in the sexual department. ANd on the other hand Justin and I cannot be
    together becasue when we broke up it was aweful, and I just do not wanna go through that again, but of course the sex is hot.

There is some very powerful sexual chemistry that Justin and I have together, that neither of us can resist. Also We like
    to send eachother dirty pictures. Um and he wants me to come over tomorrow, which is why I started writing this, cheating
    time number 4? UGH. I have issues. Help!

So that is my story thank you for reading. I would appreciate any comments that could help me get my mind straight, if you
    just want to leave a comment that says how big of a **** I am please spare me, I know.

Emil4423
    Emil4423's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1090

Wtf ^^^^

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

good read, but a you're on a wrong forum Missy

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Emil4423 View Post
    Wtf ^^^^
    business as usual

warbux

This is just a rumor but back in 2005 a guy around my parts owed huge money to a loan shark, he ended up not paying and later found out they bent his knees backwards and burned his cat to death. Ever since then I only play with what I have.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I know a guy's cat who knew a guy that had a bookie with a small number of people playing through him.....Well everyone took him to the cleaner and he took off......goes both ways!@

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alias shill cnt LAYOFF the Aderall! dead as a hammer.

jpb383
    jpb383's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

I know a guy who knew a guy who had mafia ties that booked some kid named Peter "Apricots" Venditti. He was in for a few nickels so he traveled half way across the country. Crazy stuff

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Alias shill cnt LAYOFF the Aderall! dead as a hammer.

Still spending my pick 6 winnings you penetrating flame.

robmpink
    Update your status

So, suck it, ghost f\*g.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

This won't end well

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

robmpink
    Update your status

Guy asked for a juicy story. I googled "juicy sex stories" and that was the first thing.

Pulled Clear. Another 5th generation SBR ghost who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

warbux

Another juicy story from a friend of mine not to long ago, a guy who went by the name Ryan Roullette was a big gambler but racked up a huge debt, he ended up trying to run but they caught him. They strapt him down to a table and cut his balls off for the roullette wheel and played all night and waited for him to bleed out.

pulledclear

Dead as a Hammer.

robmpink
    Update your status

Dead as a Hammer.
    In SBR forum world? Oh nose! I will think about that on my death bed.

Emil4423
    Emil4423's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1090

Wheres JJ gold?

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    In SBR forum world? Oh nose! I will think about that on my death bed.

You are as useless as penicillin shot directly into Opies old ladys snatch.

warbux

I'm not 100% down with the lingo here but if you guys think im a "ghost" or "alias" you can have the mods/admins verify that I am certainly not. I just really enjoy it here cause you guys make me laugh and seem like really genuine people.

GUYS this is about stories you heard about gambling debts and stuff. I can tell you a really scary scenario that happend to me when I visited a pool hall one time. BUT i want to hear others first.
    Last edited by warbux; 12-16-13 at 02:48 PM.

robmpink
    Update your status

You are as useless as penicillin shot directly into Opies old ladys snatch.

Useless to who? SBR? I'm sure you've seen me express my thoughts about wanting to be accepted or liked here many years ago. Most likely under your first, second or third ghost.

warbux

This happend about 5 years ago, I was with a friend and we decided to shoot some pool. We were just casually shootin pool next to this old guy maybe 45-50 years old. Just a friendly chit chat. Anyways 2 hours pass and this guy is takin bets like $100 a game. From what I saw earlier he was good but when he took the bet he would sandbag the first game and double or nothing the next and destroy them. Anyways he was playing this old italian guy he was really gaudy looking gold rings and chains smoking a cigar. He ends up losing and 2 guys from the back come up and slam this guys head in and break his stick. The old guy start screaming "AINT NOBODY SEEN ANYTHING" so me and my bud just high tailed it outta there.

He was linked to the mafia I believe because I never saw anything in the news or that guy ever again.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    I'm not 100% down with the lingo here but if you guys think im a "ghost" or "alias" you can have the mods/admins verify that I am certainly not. I just really enjoy it here cause you guys make me laugh and seem like really genuine people.

GUYS this is about stories you heard about gambling debts and stuff. I can tell you a really scary scenario that happend to me when I visited a pool hall one time. BUT i want to hear others first.

Ok, I will tell you a story about "gambling debt and stuff".

One time I hit a pick 6 in the 2013 Breeders Cup for a bit over 12k. Some penetrating douche flamer told me I came up with a duck tale and it was a $2 minimum bet. Then this same penetrating douche flamer counters with since I didn't post the ticket before hand, it was a fraud.
    The said, penetrating douche flamer, failed to notice I indicated the ticket was posted elsewhere before the race.
    The moral of this story is there are penetrating douche flamers, such as Pulled Clear, who excel at being a pest. The highest ranking achievement of their pitiful life.

warbux

One time I hit a pick 6 in the 2013 Breeders Cup for a bit over 12k. Some penetrating douche flamer told me I came up with a duck tale and it was a $2 minimum bet. Then this same penetrating douche flamer counters with since I didn't post the ticket before hand, it was a fraud.
    The said, penetrating douche flamer, failed to notice I indicated the ticket was posted elsewhere before the race.
    The moral of this story is there are penetrating douche flamers, such as Pulled Clear, who excel at being a pest. The highest ranking achievement of their pitiful life.
    If you wanna brag then please post this in my other thread

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/saloon/270...l#post20410578

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    If you wanna brag then please post this in my other thread

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/saloon/270...l#post20410578

Brag? How did you perceive me being a braggart in that story? The talking points were about a penetrating douche flamer. Possibly in your "short time" here, wink, wink you've been exposed to many people who brag. Please exclude me from this list.

warbux

Can you delete that first post you made in my thread its long and really effects people not posting in here. Thanks

pulledclear

Dead as a hammer.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

as a fukin hammer