Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

I had a dream yesterday

And I remember it so well. I drove over to a friends place who apparently had a new place. It looked like a crackhouse with a bunch of couches randomly placed in the room. Everything was covered in shit even the couches were covered in shit and my boy was smoking a doobie I think. Then I think the place emptied out and there was some kind of gunfight and then the cops came and they were outside and i think I was trying to escape and then there was some kind of fence type thing and it broke open and live chickens started literally pouring out like they were milk and there was also velociraptors but with lots of teeth and very narrow teeth kinda like angler fish that swim super deep, and the teeth were touching my hand as they tried to bite me but they didn't end up biting me so then I realized I could just go back inside and get the trex because the only logical way this was happening was that it was night at the museum and there it was a giant trex skeleton but shit it had no lower jaw so it couldn't do anything and then I went outside and I don't remember the rest. Wowzers.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should make this into a movie.