TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

UFO caught on camera!!! UFC champ GSP is being stalked by one!

at .27 sec, look into the sky over GSP's left shoulder....you will see a UFO appear and than disappear at .38.

TheRifleman

http://middleeasy.com/fighting/item/...-to-say-things

When I first embraced this story, a distant buzz began to go off inside my head and my right finger started twitching uncontrollably. The information and intergalactic conspiracy theory jammed inside UFO researcher Jon Kelly's head is so vast, that I nearly had a stroke trying to comprehend it. I shut down my computer, turned off my phone and just laid down on the floor with the lights turned off. Is Georges St. Pierre really giving hints to an alien abduction he experienced in his past?

Are UFOs following him around in interviews? It all sounded so incredible that I started to question if aliens were influencing my thoughts. To consider that aliens may have control over Georges St. Pierre's behavior and thoughts is something so daunting, that it needed to be placed on MiddleEasy.com.

In lieu of GSP's statement that he had some 'problems' that he needed to take care after his UFC 167 win which may (or may not) force him to retire, a myriad of people actually suggested that it could be aliens that temporarily forced him out of MMA.

According to Jon Kelly, Georges St. Pierre is giving off secret messages in his interviews about his relationship with an extraterrestrial species that -- violated him? I don't know folks, it's up to you to figure out what's going on in this edition of Blast to the Past.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-29-16 at 04:24 PM. Reason: image does not exist

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Lord.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Lol

TheRifleman

http://gizmopod.com/gallery/6235/15-...zergnet_113112

15 Signs That Alien Life Actually Exists

Related Content

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

that is actually kind of funny because he has slightly mentioned before on Rogans podcast that he has had contact with aliens, then quickly took back his statement and said he didn't want to talk about it.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    that is actually kind of funny because he has slightly mentioned before on Rogans podcast that he has had contact with aliens, then quickly took back his statement and said he didn't want to talk about it.
    seriously?

I'd like to hear that.

TheRifleman

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-29-16 at 04:24 PM. Reason: image does not exist

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

lol...funny stuff.....also funny...sat on my G Pen button with boss behind me and THC smell overtook the cubicle lol