nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

weddings and the tremendous financial burden on others

Quite a few people that I have spoken to recently don't seem that thrilled and excited to be invited to weddings and the burden of cash that it costs. That leads me to believe this tradition if you will, is way past it's good times and should be looked at by others before accepting said invitation. Spoke to a young lady today at her job, she works there 1-2 days a week and has like 3 weddings in 3 months from co workers..didn't seem so happy at all..I am an only child and haven't gone to a wedding in over 35 years and won't

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Quite a few people that I have spoken to recently don't seem that thrilled and excited to be invited to weddings and the burden of cash that it costs. That leads me to believe this tradition if you will, is way past it's good times and should be looked at by others before accepting said invitation. Spoke to a young lady today at her job, she works there 1-2 days a week and has like 3 weddings in 3 months from co workers..didn't seem so happy at all..I am an only child and haven't gone to a wedding in over 35 years and won't
    Maybe the chick should work more than 1-2 days a week then?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

has another job

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

wait i'm confused...

what is this thread about and who is this woman?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9095

Idk, I b*tch and moan about having to buy to presents and pay for travel(depending on where it is)...but then the day comes, I have a great time and completely forget about any complaining I had been doing.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i bet you wouldnt bitch and moan about travel if the wedding was in Vegas or Hawaii