So, I live in what is commonly referred to the snow belt in SW Ontario. We got more than 3 ft of snow in half a day. Not really a big deal for me because Ive been through it dozens of times. But I look on CNN, and texas got about an inch of snow and they are driving off the road, and all kinds of other crazy things. Here are some driving tips for you guys in the states. 1. Momentum - When u stop you lose momentum. At stop lights, drive thru's, basically anywhere u would normally come to a complete stop... Switch to a very low speed crawl. It uses a lot of power and time to get back up to speed from a stop. 2. Speed - Obviously reduce your speed, but don't go so slow that u are frustrating everyone else on the road. 3. Spinning/sliding - If you hit a patch of ice and you start to slidding off the road, take your foot off the gas and focus on steering. Use fast and tight turns til your can straighten out. Do not over compensate, or you will spin. Use the same type of steering a drifter would use. hopefully you americans don't die when you see a 1/4 inch of snow on the road.