nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

sick story

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2...t_who_fed.html . . I am sure what the good white folks at SBR will not do is post links to articles on black so called crimes. I am sure they will just denounce this and say this type of neanderthal homosexual chomo behavior has been around since the greeks. I sure they will admit a lot of this goes on in their sanctified communities, but it doesn’t get reported to law enforcement and when the code of silence is broken in these purified communities, somehow it doesn’t make the news like others who commit crimes. I sure all the black integrationist of SBR and so called white liberals will keep quiet, because most negroes fear, love and respect the white man, and white liberals are well.........(racist in sheep clothing) To the righteous……..peace be upon you To the wicked white man who has done nothing but destroyed everything and everyone in his way. .………………........please get a pistol put in your mouth and kurt cobain yourself.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Lord. What a fckng kook.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Nate, both you and the man in the article are no different. You are a scumbag negro. He is a scumbag white. Both of you should kill yourselves.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Nate Turner has always been an extremely bitter negro and a time travel ticket back to pre 1865 Alabama is what he deserves.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

your prophet, mohammad ( the rapist prophet) married and then raped a 9 old child named Aisha. I'm positive that you too, have raped children, because if its good for the goose, it's good for the gander.

May you and your prophet...........BURN IN HELL

THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD
    Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs.
    What is important to understand is that none of these depraved, criminal acts are crimes to Muslims. They are all holy, divine acts to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad's words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and thigh with Baby Aisha taking his penis and rubbing it up and down her thighs. Being a man of mercy he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.

• Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts can have been altered to change the age. Koranic texts claim he married her when she was six and he may have consummated the marriage then as well. Reason for this being that other indications in the Hadith shows that Mohammed was a pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.

• Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.

• Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.

• Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?

• Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.

• Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).

• Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.

• Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.

• Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.

• Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.

• Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.

• No befriending Christians and Jews.

• Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.

• Married his daughter – in – law.

• Approved prostitution.

• Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.

• Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.

• Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.

• Advocated suicide attacks.

• Executed apostates and homosexuals.

• Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.

• Honor killings of Muslim women and children.

• Beat alcoholics. Lied.

• Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.

• Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.

• Tortured a man out of greed.

• Looted and plundered.

• Preached hate for people of other religions.

• Extorted money from other religions

• Forced conversions to Islam

• Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

References: [h/t Craig]
    – Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).
    – Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),
    – Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)
    – Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),
    – He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)
    – Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)
    – Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)
    – ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”
    – Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)
    – Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.
    – Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).
    – Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.

Islam – The Crimes of Prophet Mohammed
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 11-15-13 at 10:10 PM.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

dat nizzle be trippin......all da time...nuttin new in da nizzlehood.
    whens you be headins up to whiteyville (valley forge) to see my "hand work" mah nutty nizzle/sambo?

i's be right here waitin fo you, stupid.

*BOO! you scared yet u nappy headed nizzle? you shoulds be's!

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2...t_who_fed.html . . I am sure what the good white folks at SBR will not do is post links to articles on black so called crimes. I am sure they will just denounce this and say this type of neanderthal homosexual chomo behavior has been around since the greeks. I sure they will admit a lot of this goes on in their sanctified communities, but it doesn’t get reported to law enforcement and when the code of silence is broken in these purified communities, somehow it doesn’t make the news like others who commit crimes. I sure all the black integrationist of SBR and so called white liberals will keep quiet, because most negroes fear, love and respect the white man, and white liberals are well.........(racist in sheep clothing) To the righteous……..peace be upon you To the wicked white man who has done nothing but destroyed everything and everyone in his way. .………………........please get a pistol put in your mouth and kurt cobain yourself.

Yes, this is a sick story. I do think he is half black though. He is the same color as the one guy from Kid N Play.

nate turner
    Update your status

first thing i didn't name this story "sick story", sbr did. i named it what it was, white man feeding mexican children his sperm. second thing notice the hate toward me and not toward the man that feed children his sperm. like this is normal behavior in a society. notice the lack of postings on this story. where are all the liberals, where are all the stupid negroes holding up bundles of cash up to their ear, where is LT PROFITS(good white liberal he is)?
    Last edited by nate turner; 11-15-13 at 09:36 PM.

nate turner
    Update your status

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    dat nizzle be trippin......all da time...nuttin new in da nizzlehood. whens you be headins up to whiteyville (valley forge) to see my "hand work" mah nutty nizzle/sambo? i's be right here waitin fo you, stupid. *BOO! you scared yet u nappy headed nizzle? you shoulds be's!
    . . like i said to you before fuk boy, release the private messages i sent to you months ago, where i told you where i was what i was wearing and where you can find me. i didnt put in the open i sent it to you privately. release them until then you are a fuk boy that will not get anymore attention. . . to the RIGHTEOUS TRUTH TELLERS................................p eace always upon you . to the wicked.................................. ...........................l eventually you will have to deal with the negative karma you put out into the universe

nate turner
    Update your status

no need to travel back, same ish going on in 2013. brothers coming up dead with missing body parts. lady in michigan getting shot in the face for no apparent reason. brother shot down by cops after getting into a car accident, while he was looking for help. i could go on, but i have other things that are a little more important. please kurt cobain yourself lame.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Nate, both you and the man in the article are no different. You are a scumbag negro. He is a scumbag white. Both of you should kill yourselves.
    \ . . yes, this so called black man is worst than a white homosexual, chomo. right.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dead as a hammer.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Pointing out sick fuk white people won't cause us to suffer from the self loathing that black people suffer from. We're not dumb enough to consider all white people our "brothas and sistas."

Must suck to be black, never know what it's like to be taken serious.

nate turner
    Update your status

liminal perspectives on consensus reality..., Sunday, November 17, 2013 a child-rape assembly-line he Child-Rape Assembly Line In Ritual Bathhouses of the Jewish Orthodoxy, Children Are Systematically Abused By Christopher Ketcham http://www.vice.com/read/the-child-r...0000141-v20n11 ................. I AM SURE THE RACIST TROLLS AT SBR(NOT JUST THE ADMINISTRATORS) WILL APPROACH THIS WITH THE USUAL HATE AND UNDERSTANDING THEY SHOW BLACK MALES. ..................... THE WHITE MAN IS EVIL, BUT THE PROBLEM IS NO ONE EVER TELLS HIM THIS. IN SHOWS IN THE RESPONSES TO THE GREAT STORIES THAT I POST. HIS BENEVOLENCE IS DISPLAYED FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY FROM CONTINENT TO CONTINENT. .................................. THIS IS WHY I ONLY RESPECT THOSE THAT GET OFF THEIR KNEES AND FIGHT BACK......................... TO THE REAL RIGHTEOUS..................PEACE BE UPON YOU