TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Woman Tortured In Oxford Circle Home Invasion.

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are searching for two suspects wanted in connection with a violent home invasion Friday night in the city’s Oxford Circle section.
    The incident was reported at the 1500 block of Rosalie Street.

Police tell Eyewitness News a 28-year-old woman was tortured in front of her two-year-old daughter and her four-year-old nephew.

Police say a pair of men broke into the back door of this home on Rosalie Street, attacking the people inside including the 28-year-old woman, her two-year-old daughter and four-year-old nephew, her 54-year-old mother and an electrician working at the house.

“These two individuals tied up all the three adults. They tied up their wrists and their ankles,” Philadelphia Police Chief Inspector Scott Small said.
    Beating up the electrician in the process, police say the pair started demanding money, something the 28-year-old said she didn’t have. That’s when one of the attackers allegedly picked up a kitchen knife, turned on the stove, and put the blade in the flame.

“And then four separate times burnt the 28-year-old female, burnt her face, both of her arms and her stomach,” Small said.
    Still she refused to speak, so the crime went further.
    “Then picked up the 28-year-old’s two-year-old daughter and threatened to kill the daughter if she didn’t say where the money was,” Small said.
    Finally she caved, and gave up some money she had. So did her mother and the electrician. The pair got away with nearly $4,000. Glenn Sanders is related to all the victims, an ex-husband, father and grandfather.

“Her mother called me crying and said she’s tied up and you know, you gotta be in this position, I’ve never been in this situation,” Sanders said.
    He’s livid though, and hopes police catch those responsible. Neither he nor the police know why the crooks would target this house.

Police are sill looking for the two men. They have limited descriptions of the suspects but are hoping fingerprint evidence recovered inside the home with help identify them.

If she would have had a firearm in her house things might have worked out different for her.....this is why I believe that it should be ILLEGAL to NOT have a firearm in your home, for self protection. Firearm ownership should be mandatory in the USA.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...oxford-circle/

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oxford Circle.

Guarantee you it was two spooks who committed this heinous crime.

The vast majority of blacks in this country are seriously mentally ill. They are sick sick fukkin people.

Civilized people better start waking up to reality and arming themselves to defend themselves against depraved lunatics like this.

Guns should be mandatory.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

How come we see all these horrible crime stories and they never mention race?

Doesn't our media owe us the truth?

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

you don't need guns to protect urself, but you should have cameras on the outside of your house. A couple of wireless cams are pretty inexpensive.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

10-20 years philly will be like Detroit, I need to move further away

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

10-20 years Phila will be like South Africa.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    you don't need guns to protect urself, but you should have cameras on the outside of your house. A couple of wireless cams are pretty inexpensive.
    This post is clueless and retarded.

What good are cameras going to do when they break into your home, tie you up, and torture you?

Arm and defend yourself.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

should have paid up straight away..

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    should have paid up straight away..
    Should have shot them as they were breaking in.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Shooting everyone has its problems as well.
    Theres no reason for not handing the money straight away.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

What?

That is insane.

You're saying it's fine to be a victim.

Fukk that. Stand up for yourself and shoot and kill those fukkers.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

You sound about 12.
    I didnt say its fine to be a victim, i said shooting (KILLING) in your words, is not that easy - and will come with its own problems. Especially for a young women, in front of her 2 year old daughter.

TheRifleman

idiot liberal...........hope your family is tortured and then killed by home invasion criminals....then we will see what you say, u moron

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    shut-up.stupid

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    idiot liberal...........hope your family is tortured and then killed by home invasion criminals....then we will see what you say, u moron
    You just sound ill.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You sound about 12.
    I didnt say its fine to be a victim, i said shooting (KILLING) in your words, is not that easy - and will come with its own problems. Especially for a young women, in front of her 2 year old daughter.
    You certainly implied it when you said they should just handed over the money straight away.

As if that will make things better.

Better to shoot the invaders and deal with the aftermath of that, than having your 2 year old watch you get tortured by a couple of animals.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

I was talking about the situation she was in, you arent - you are saying she should have had a gun and she should have killed them.
    All i am saying is she would have avoided the torturing (in front of her 2 year old) if she paid up.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I believe that it should be ILLEGAL to NOT have a firearm in your home, for self protection. Firearm ownership should be mandatory in the USA.
    Actually it should be illegal to be YOU

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I was talking about the situation she was in, you arent - you are saying she should have had a gun and she should have killed them.
    All i am saying is she would have avoided the torturing (in front of her 2 year old) if she paid up.
    You have no idea if this would have happened or not.

The chances they would have done something even if she gave the money up front are still good.

Better to have shot them and dealt with that than what she endured.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    How come we see all these horrible crime stories and they never mention race?

Doesn't our media owe us the truth?
    ther is no truth in media under Obama.....Benghazi/obamacare/nsa/on and on and on

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

If she would have had a firearm in her house things might have worked out different for her.....this is why I believe that it should be ILLEGAL to NOT have a firearm in your home, for self protection. Firearm ownership should be mandatory in the USA.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...oxford-circle/
    So you do believe in federal mandates? Good to know.