C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    agreed....richie willl play again......miss drama queen fruitcake.....I'm not so sure
    Riley Cooper is still in the NFL and he scored 3 touchdowns last week.

No NFL team will want a weakling snitch like Martin. This is a very embarrassing case for Miami and no team wants management to have to go through that again. This guy wouldn't even stand up for himself, nevermind his quarterback. Jonathan Martin isn't cut out for the NFL and he is a liability on any NFL roster.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Hi, My name is Jonathan Martin, im an EX NFL player, and I'm GAYYYY as hell! \

Do you want to fucc my sweet face?

I LOVE looking at RIchie's asss !!

Last edited by TheRifleman; 11-10-13 at 06:31 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Aventura Police Department Report Date_Time 05/1812012 23:17

Case # 01-12-002454

Topic ORIGINAL NARRATIVE

I was dispatched to the Aventura Police Station to meet with the victim of a Battery. Upon my arrival, I
    met withal1111.0 She stated that earlier this date, she was a volunteer for the Miami Dolphins
    Organization as a hole monitor, for the annual "Fins Weekend Golf Tournament," which was held at the
    Turnberry Resort and Hotel. While performing her duties, she was approached by one of the Dolphins
    players Richie Incognito. According to her, Mr. Incognito had been drinking and was acting very
    inappropriate towards her. Ms.1111Nk states that Mr. Incognito used his golf club to touch her by
    rubbing it up against her vagina, then up her stomach then to her chest. He then used the club to knock
    a pair of sunglasses off the top of her head. After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks
    with his private parts as if dancing, saying "Let it rain, Let it Rain!" He finally finished his inappropriate
    behavior by emptying bottled water in her face.

Ms. Orli not knowing what to do, notified her sponsor or supervisor of the incident. The Supervisor
    then in return notified Miami Dolphin Security, who advised that they would take care of the situation.
    According to Ms.

- one of the event sponsors or organizers witnessed the incident,
    but did nothing to help. According to .111111111111V, there were other people around that witnessed the
    incident, but did nothing to intervene also. She also states that Mr. Nate Moore (Former Dolphin Player)
    heard of the incident and came to Ms. to apologize for what had taken place. He also stated that
    the incident would be taken care of and handled.

Ms. j came to the Aventura Police Station to file a report, due to the fact that she believed nothing
    was being done. A formal apology would have been appreciated by Ms.401111Ifrom Mr. Incognito, only
    if he had done so. She felt like he didn't care and thought the whole incident was in fun and games.
    Other people apologized for him, but not him.

Ms. was advised that she can direct file with the State Attorney's Office or take Civil Action.

Reporting Officer
    OFC KEVIN L CHILDS (169)

Department
    AVENTURA POLICE DEPARTMENT

Report Status:
    Approved
    Supervising Officer Da

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Riley Cooper is still in the NFL and he scored 3 touchdowns last week.

No NFL team will want a weakling snitch like Martin. This is a very embarrassing case for Miami and no team wants management to have to go through that again. This guy wouldn't even stand up for himself, nevermind his quarterback. Jonathan Martin isn't cut out for the NFL and he is a liability on any NFL roster.
    Martin doesn't have to play again.

Stephen Ross is worth 4.5 billion, that billion with a 'b'.
    He'll pay Martin about 5 million or so, with a gag order stating Martin can not speak about the matter to the public going forward.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

yep, he's an attention whore, trouble making phagg...knew it..

g-ddmn phagggggg!!!
    Sums you up perfectly.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Aventura Police Department Report Date_Time 05/1812012 23:17

Case # 01-12-002454

Topic ORIGINAL NARRATIVE

I was dispatched to the Aventura Police Station to meet with the victim of a Battery. Upon my arrival, I
    met withal1111.0 She stated that earlier this date, she was a volunteer for the Miami Dolphins
    Organization as a hole monitor, for the annual "Fins Weekend Golf Tournament," which was held at the
    Turnberry Resort and Hotel. While performing her duties, she was approached by one of the Dolphins
    players Richie Incognito. According to her, Mr. Incognito had been drinking and was acting very
    inappropriate towards her. Ms.1111Nk states that Mr. Incognito used his golf club to touch her by
    rubbing it up against her vagina, then up her stomach then to her chest. He then used the club to knock
    a pair of sunglasses off the top of her head. After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks
    with his private parts as if dancing, saying "Let it rain, Let it Rain!" He finally finished his inappropriate
    behavior by emptying bottled water in her face.

Ms. Orli not knowing what to do, notified her sponsor or supervisor of the incident. The Supervisor
    then in return notified Miami Dolphin Security, who advised that they would take care of the situation.
    According to Ms.

- one of the event sponsors or organizers witnessed the incident,
    but did nothing to help. According to .111111111111V, there were other people around that witnessed the
    incident, but did nothing to intervene also. She also states that Mr. Nate Moore (Former Dolphin Player)
    heard of the incident and came to Ms. to apologize for what had taken place. He also stated that
    the incident would be taken care of and handled.

Ms. j came to the Aventura Police Station to file a report, due to the fact that she believed nothing
    was being done. A formal apology would have been appreciated by Ms.401111Ifrom Mr. Incognito, only
    if he had done so. She felt like he didn't care and thought the whole incident was in fun and games.
    Other people apologized for him, but not him.

Ms. was advised that she can direct file with the State Attorney's Office or take Civil Action.

Reporting Officer
    OFC KEVIN L CHILDS (169)

Department
    AVENTURA POLICE DEPARTMENT

Report Status:
    Approved
    Supervising Officer Da
    so what......you can file a police report on a Coffee Cup......

DISMISSSED!!

C-Gold

Martin doesn't have to play again.

Stephen Ross is worth 4.5 billion, that billion with a 'b'.
    He'll pay Martin about 5 million or so, with a gag order stating Martin can not speak about the matter to the public going forward.
    That's how non athletic people from the hood get rich. Sue rich Jewish people.

C-Gold

A lot of NFL players are from the ghetto.

Here is a little lesson. In the ghetto they hate white people, but they also hate Oreo cookies. Jonathan Martin is one of the biggest Oreo cookies in the league. That's another reason why all of the black players back Richie Incognito.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    A lot of NFL players are from the ghetto.

Here is a little lesson. In the ghetto they hate white people, but they also hate Oreo cookies. Jonathan Martin is one of the biggest Oreo cookies in the league. That's another reason why all of the black players back Richie Incognito.
    It's bad enough when an Oreo has a white mother w/ black father, but when the father is WHITE, as in Johnny Fruitcakes case...well, nothing could be worse...........in their racist eyes.

C-Gold

It's bad enough when an Oreo has a white mother w/ black father, but when the father is WHITE, as in Johnny Fruitcakes case...well, nothing could be worse...........in their racist eyes.
    Light skinned black people get discriminated against by darker knockas.

Incoginto channels is inner guerrilla, something a lot of the player players can respect.

N word or not, the black players all back Richie Incognito. Jonathan Martin is dead to them.

TheRifleman

Richie Incognito: 'I am not a racist'

THE JAY GLAZER INTERVIEW!!!

He buries Martin!!! THe puzzy boy!! lol!

RICHIE! RICHIE! RICHIE!!

C-Gold

Richie Incognito: 'I am not a racist'

THE JAY GLAZER INTERVIEW!!!

He buries Martin!!! THe puzzy boy!! lol!

RICHIE! RICHIE! RICHIE!!
    The craziest part of that interview.

Rich Incognito: This story broke on Monday, we played a game on Thursday. On Friday I text Jon Martin and asked him what was up? He said he was sorry and that none of this was coming from him, it was coming from his legal team.

So guy loses his starting job and then disappears and quits the team. Similar situations have happened before. I remember when the Raiders center disappeared before the last Raiders super bowl due to depression. But his parents are both lawyers and they saw dollars signs. NUHHHH UHHHH My BOY AIN'T QUITTIN FOR FREE. Some piece of shit lawyers sees the private messages between friends and decides to sue the pants off the Dolphins. As Richie Incognito explains, there is a lot of vulger talk in an NFL locker room. Jon Martin uses the N word, the black players use it all the time. Stephen A Smith used it twice on live TV and the diversity police at ESPN didn't fire him.

Jon Martin will rot in hell. Lawyers are destroying this country.

stevenash

Martin comes out of this a filthy rich, Incognito comes out of this unemployed and flipping burgers for a living.

Incognito won't get a security job, nobody would trust him with a gun.

Incognito is fukkked for life.

TheRifleman

Martin comes out of this a filthy rich, Incognito comes out of this unemployed and flipping burgers for a living.

Incognito won't get a security job, nobody would trust him with a gun.

Incognito is fukkked for life.
    Village idiot/retard........I'll bet you $10K that Richie has a job before the season ends, or at latest the beginning of next season, and Johnny Fruitcake never plays another down in the NFL.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Surprise, Surprise....the Incognito supporters like Rifleman are your usual array of white trash: White, male, uneducated, politically conservative, religious, and hold very racist views against people who don't look like them.

stevenash

Village idiot/retard........I'll bet you $10K that Richie has a job before the season ends, or at latest the beginning of next season, and Johnny Fruitcake never plays another down in the NFL.
    I make 10K a month, you don't have 10K to your name.

Johnny doesn't need to play another down, he comes away from this rich.

Meanwhile, you and your hero remain unemployable.

10K, too funny, the next time you see 10K will be your first time.

TheRifleman

I make 10K a month, you don't have 10K to your name.

Johnny doesn't need to play another down, he comes away from this rich.

Meanwhile, you and your hero remain unemployable.

10K, too funny, the next time you see 10K will be your first time.

well, than it's a bet?

stevenash

Yeah
    Secure your 10K.

Your lineman is a dime a dozen NFL lineman, nobody wants him.
    Miami cut him, nobody is going to pick him up.

The guy is poison, easiest 10K I ever made, but I don't believe you have it.

Prove it!

TheRifleman

Yeah
    Secure your 10K.

Your lineman is a dime a dozen NFL lineman, nobody wants him.
    Miami cut him, nobody is going to pick him up.

The guy is poison, easiest 10K I ever made, but I don't believe you have it.

Prove it!
    he went to the pro bowl last year you fukin retard...are you that stupid?

stevenash

Yeah, so what.
    He's blackballed.

Done!

Where's he going?

Prove to me you got 10k, you got 10K you got a bet.

TheRifleman

Yeah, so what.
    He's blackballed.

Done!

Where's he going?

Prove to me you got 10k, you got 10K you got a bet.
    You don't have two nickels to rub together. You're a hobo living off public assistance draining $ from society because you're too stupid to get a job, you loser.

stevenash

You don't have two nickels to rub together. You're a hobo living off public assistance draining $ from society because you're too stupid to get a job, you loser.
    Dude, my condo is worth 600K, and I own it.
    Send your 10K over to the mod of your choice, I'll match it.

TheRifleman

Dude, my condo is worth 600K, and I own it.
    Send your 10K over to the mod of your choice, I'll match it.
    keep dreamin loser, you live under a bridge.....you're too dumb to get a job

stevenash

So, I guess your bet is off

stevenash

Dude
    Put your 10K up, or STFU

stevenash

Thought so

stevenash

Where is your 10K dude?
    I'll match it

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Rifleman asked his son richie jr for a loan to cover the 10k but that meathead already blew it all at strip clubs

Richie jr broke again

TheRifleman

just listened to the press conference by the Dolphins owner......he cracked open the door to the possibility of RICHIE returning to the club.....I predict that Richie will be in a Miami Dolphins uniform within the next 2 weeks, possibly next week, and Queen Biitch little Johnny Fruitcake will not only never play with the Dolphins, but, will never play another down in the NFL....

Let's see..........

TheRifleman

Giants legend Lawrence Taylor told the New York Daily News that Jonathan Martin should have kept his issues with Richie Incognito inside the locker room.
    Taylor, who spent his entire NFL career with the New York Giants from 1981 to 1993, played when the Giants kept all of their issues in-house. The Hall of Famer said that while he does not condone Incognito’s behavior in the Miami Dolphins bullying case, he would welcome Incognito back into the locker room before Martin. From the New York Daily News:

“Martin wouldn’t be allowed back in my locker room,” Taylor told the Daily News. “I understand Incognito may be a bad guy, but all that stuff should have stayed in the locker room. I don’t know if I would let Incognito back in the locker room either, but he would be allowed back in my locker room before the other guy would. They are texting each other like two women. I don’t understand that.

“If you are that sensitive and weak-minded, then find another profession,” he said. “That’s the way I feel about it. This is the NFL. This is football. This is not table tennis. This is not golf. I don’t know how you bully a 350-pound player.”

http://tracking.si.com/2013/11/09/la.../?sct=obinsite

TheRifleman

Tiki Barber: Every team wants a guy like Richie Incognito

Former Giants running back Tiki Barber is known for his outspoken personality, and on Tuesday’s edition of The O’Reilly Factor on the Fox News channel, he weighed in on the Richie Incognito bullying issue.
    “I wouldn’t say it’s a thug culture,” Barber said of NFL locker rooms. “It exists in some corners of the National Football League. And look, Richie Incognito is needed on some teams. They need that attitude.”
    Barber, who works as a host on CBS Sports Radio, added that he wouldn’t hire Incognito if he was running a team, but that “every team wants a guy like that.”
    SI WIRE: Incognito trying to “weather the storm”

Barber’s comments come after a report in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel said Dolphins coaches asked Incognito to “toughen up” Jonathan Martin after he missed two days of voluntary OTAs.
    When O’Reilly again asked Barber, a three-time Pro Bowler who played 10 NFL seasons, about the league’s “thug culture,” Barber said that he’s sure he played with former gang members who were able to escape that life because of pro football.
    “I don’t know [how many], but I guarantee you I played with at least a couple, and they found their way out of that culture by being in the National Football League,” Barber said. “It was their vehicle to get out of wherever they were.”
    The complete segment can be viewed here.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/11/06/ti.../?sct=obinsite

First 12