Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

WTF is worng with Dez Bryant?

This guy is a great receiver, but needs to mentally get his shit together. And can he speak English?

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Great football talent, maturity of a 12 year old child. Clueless as to what team means.Only concerned with himself and how he looks on the field...

Kermit

Was he the guy who got thrown out a a mall with his friends because they wouldn't pull their pants up?

CountNo_Account

Not sure about that one...

Kermit

I watched that whole game today because I had Calvin Johnson and Terrance Willaims on my fantasy team, and all they showed throughout the whole game was Bryant yelling at his team mates regardless if they had just scored or not. It didn't make sense.

Man Calvin, you only needed 8 yards to break the record.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by CountNo_Account View Post
    Not sure about that one...
    Just checked. It WAS him.

CountNo_Account

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Wow, you're not very bright, are you? Do you lack comprehension skills?

Nothing is wrong with Dez. Dez wants to win, is sick of losing and for everyone to step up their game up to his level. He wanted to put the game away, instead of playing conservative.

This wasn't a T.O. temper tantrum, (if that's what you're thinking.) Dez was never asking for the ball. That's not who Dez is. Dez plays the game emotionally and pissed off.

Dez knew that if the Lions got the ball that they were going to score and so did I. He was pissed that, Garrett the dumbass conservative parrot, didn't put the game in the offenses hands at the end.

Dez clearly said, put the foot to their throat. I agree with everything Dez said, and agreed with everything Dez did on the sideline. Reminded me of Lawrence Taylor.

Dez praised his teammates on the sidelines. When Williams scored, he was the first to congratulate him. Dez is ALL about TEAM. Don't talk about shit, you clearly know nothing about.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
    Wow, you're not very bright, are you? Do you lack comprehension skills?

Nothing is wrong with Dez. Dez wants to win, is sick of losing and for everyone to step up their game up to his level. He wanted to put the game away, instead of playing conservative.

This wasn't a T.O. temper tantrum, (if that's what you're thinking.) Dez was never asking for the ball. That's not who Dez is. Dez plays the game emotionally and pissed off.

Dez knew that if the Lions got the ball that they were going to score and so did I. He was pissed that, Garrett the dumbass conservative parrot, didn't put the game in the offenses hands at the end.

Dez clearly said, put the foot to their throat. I agree with everything Dez said, and agreed with everything Dez did on the sideline. Reminded me of Lawrence Taylor.

Dez praised his teammates on the sidelines. When Williams scored, he was the first to congratulate him. Dez is ALL about TEAM. Don't talk about shit, you clearly know nothing about.
    Could you even understand what he said in his interview? It was Mumbo-Fumbo retard talk.

He was yelling at his team right after they scored and were doing well. The announcers for the game couldn't even figure out what his problem was. He was bitching the entire game regardless what his team did.

Why wasn't he talking shit to the DEFENSE? I clearly know this is who he should have been pissed at. What was it? 600 yards given up?

He's a Ocho-Cinco-Owens diva bitch.
    Last edited by Kermit; 10-27-13 at 09:58 PM.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I always wondered if you have sharps that can look at a vegas line and interpet it and be successful at choosing the right side....then what about the seasoned athletes, coaches, and managers. Supposivly they don't pay attention to spreads but I bet when a college team is being sold like the bargin bin at Walmart compared to where they know the spread should be how that effects them preparing that week. I suppose the case could be made of greater motivation but it truly has to be hard when you know vegas believes you're laying a egg that week. This line imo should have had Dallas favored by -1 or -2 and I was sure Vegas wasn't handing the huge Boys backers plus money for any reason unnecessary.

so for me seeing Bryant vent is more or less a younger guy not handling the bigger picture and letting his desire to win harm the professionalism he needs for his career. Don't get me wrong I love that kind if fire but this is not boxing, wrestling, or any other individual sports. It takes the team as a whole uniting in winning.
    Last edited by innovation; 10-27-13 at 09:58 PM.

CountNo_Account

The guy is clearly immature to be screaming in peoples faces on camera. That is not professional.Period.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is a typical stupid _ _ _ _ _ _. Next subject.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: clynnm17

Kermit

Didn't he also beat up his own mother?

SportsInteLect
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Could you even understand what he said in his interview? It was Mumbo-Fumbo retard talk.

He was yelling at his team right after they scored and were doing well. The announcers for the game couldn't even figure out what his problem was. He was bitching the entire game regardless what his team did.

Why wasn't he talking shit to the DEFENSE? I clearly know this is who he should have been pissed at. What was it? 600 yards given up?

He's a Ocho-Cinco-Owens diva bitch.
    Didn't he also beat up his own mother?
    Yes, I understand English. The announcer were a couple of retards like you. Dez was motivating his team after they scored. Dez was motivating his team to get their shit together the entire game because they should have blown them the ffuck out.

Dez isn't a defensive player, dumbass. Like I said, Dez never asks for the ball, EVER! That's not the type of player he is. Man, you're just as retarded as the talking heads.

His mother is a mentally ill drug addict begging for money. WTF does that have to do with anything?

Professional, it's a ffucking game. Oh, blow me with the whole acting like a professional or acting like you've been there bullshit. Football is a blood sport.

CountNo_Account

wonder if that is her neon green ride...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-09-15 at 10:34 AM. Reason: image does not exist

SportsInteLect
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    He is a typical stupid _ _ _ _ _ _. Next subject.

Pulledclear or Secretly fantasizes about taking it in the rear.

You off your meds, again? Remember what the psychiatric hospital said, about taking your meds.

Also, don't you have a Special ED, Klan meeting to get to?

People like you are the reason why I'm anti-religious agnostic.

Good people die, while wastes of life like you take up space.

I have no clue how brain dead retarded morons think they are superior to others.

CountNo_Account

Yes, I understand English. The announcer were a couple of retards like you. Dez was motivating his team after they scored. Dez was motivating his team to get their shit together the entire game because they should have blown them the ffuck out.

Dez isn't a defensive player, dumbass. Like I said, Dez never asks for the ball, EVER! That's not the type of player he is. Man, you're just as retarded as the talking heads.

His mother is a mentally ill drug addict begging for money. WTF does that have to do with anything?

Professional, it's a ffucking game. Oh, blow me with the whole acting like a professional or acting like you've been there bullshit. Football is a blood sport.
    Yeah it is a game. They call it Professional football. Don't know what your quote even means...

Kermit

Blood Sport he says. Is that why no one can be hit anymore?

Oh he was motivating his team? Is that what those temper tantrums were called? Who was he motivating right after they scored? So the announcers and myself are retards because we have never seen anyone use his method of motivation? Is that why every sports news site is reporting that he acted like a 3 year old? Because we are all retards?

Put him in timeout. Because what Dez Bryant did Sunday was act like a 3-year-old.

How anyone can defend those outbursts and try and label them something that they were not is pretty sad and somewhat naive. I can only assume that he is on your fantasy football team.

The guy has been a diva since he came into the NFL. Remember when he didn't want to carry Roy Willaims' shoulder pads?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 02:47 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Dez Bryant is definitely out there. But as dumb as he is, he WANTS TO WIN.
    When you watch Jason Garrett and Romo you aren't sure if they want to or are just horrible at their jobs when it matters.
    I know why Dez is really angry, because they shoulda won this game.
    He's tired of watching his coaches fumble fukk and baby every lead they have, and he's tired of Romo not having any heart.
    Cowboys should be contending, and never do.

Garrett needs to go, Romo needs to go.
    Bryant no matter how much people dislike him and all his antics, is a great competitor and wants to win ballgames as much as anyone on the team.
    Dude plays hurt every week as well no matter what.

SportsInteLect
    Update your status

Yeah it is a game. They call it Professional football. Don't know what your quote even means...
    Professional as in the opposite of amateur. You know, amateurs play for fun and professionals play football as a profession.

Blood Sport he says. Is that why no one can be hit anymore?

Oh he was motivating his team? Is that what those temper tantrums were called? Who was he motivating right after they scored? So the announcers and myself are retards because we have never seen anyone use his method of motivation? Is that why every sports news site is reporting that he acted like a 3 year old? Because we are all retards?

Put him in timeout. Because what Dez Bryant did Sunday was act like a 3-year-old.

How anyone can defend those outbursts and try and label them something that they were not is pretty sad and somewhat naive. I can only assume that he is on your fantasy football team.

The guy has been a diva since he came into the NFL. Remember when he didn't want to carry Roy Willaims' shoulder pads?
    Yes, dumbass blowhards talking shit about something they know nothing about. The media is just as stupid as the people up in washington.

What a bunch of pussies. No one remembers the cowboys/redskins of the 70s, rams of the 70s, steel curtain steelers of the 70s, the 80s/90s giants, 85 bears, the bounty bowl eagles, the 90s ravens, or the 90s cowboys.

The sports writers and talking heads are pompous blowhards. I played the sport. You ever see Parcells, Ditka, Brown, Johnson, Cowher, Lambert, Deacon, White, Taylor, Tatum, or Noll on the side lines? Yeah, they were so calm on the side lines, ffuckin dumbass.

Watch a few edited clips of a player put together by bullshit artists and you think you know what your talking about. All Dez does is talk about team and his passion for the game.

Dez was tired of his teammates excepting and lackadaisically blowing off defeat. It's the same shit every year with them. Someone needed to step up and say something about it.

What's sad is pompous jackass bitches talking shit about something they know nothing about.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 02:47 PM. Reason: image does not exist

SportsInteLect
    Update your status

Professional as in the opposite of amateur. You know, amateurs play for fun and professionals play football as a profession.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I have no problems with him.

He's a football player. Not a member of the clergy.

Some of the greatest football players ever were insane characters, nothing wrong with it.

Kermit

What's sad is pompous jackass bitches talking shit about something they know nothing about.
    First off I watched the entire game from start to finish and there are more clips that aren't even being shown. In fact every time they cut to the Cowboys sideline, he was doing this same shit.

And once again I'll ask it, why was he doing what he was doing after they had scored and took the lead? Why are you yelling at your offense when they are doing what they are supposed to be doing? Why wasn't he taking out his frustrations on the defense?

I'll tell you why. Because he had made comments about being as great as Calvin Johnson and he was pissed that he wasn't getting the ball thrown his way as much as Calvin was. This isn't a case of being a team player, this is a case of me, me, me.
    Last edited by Kermit; 10-28-13 at 08:04 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tree Rollins

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I have no problems with him.

He's a football player. Not a member of the clergy.

Some of the greatest football players ever were insane characters, nothing wrong with it.
    True, but it doesn't help team morale by fighting with the guys that you work with everyday. Can you imagine going into your job and acting like that?

SamDiamond

True, but it doesn't help team morale by fighting with the guys that you work with everyday. Can you imagine going into your job and acting like that?
    You can't compare being a professional football player to a job as say, a banker.

Regional bank managers are not giving pep talks, or getting his employees jacked up before a check cashing Friday.

Emotion is a HUGE part of the game, and to be honest, we do not know what he was saying. He wasn't throwing punches, for all we know he may have just really wanted to win the game.

The guy's a little on edge, I love it. I'll say this-- Dez Bryant is one of those guys that you may hate if you are not a Cowboy fan, but if given the chance you would love him on your team.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

He was showed up by Calvin.
    couldnt back up his claim of being better
    just totally powned

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pulledclear or Secretly fantasizes about taking it in the rear.

You off your meds, again? Remember what the psychiatric hospital said, about taking your meds.

Also, don't you have a Special ED, Klan meeting to get to?

People like you are the reason why I'm anti-religious agnostic.

Good people die, while wastes of life like you take up space.

I have no clue how brain dead retarded morons think they are superior to others.

Stick to the play Station little fella. The greatest crime fighting tool since public hangings.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    You can't compare being a professional football player to a job as say, a banker.

Regional bank managers are not giving pep talks, or getting his employees jacked up before a check cashing Friday.

Emotion is a HUGE part of the game, and to be honest, we do not know what he was saying. He wasn't throwing punches, for all we know he may have just really wanted to win the game.

The guy's a little on edge, I love it. I'll say this-- Dez Bryant is one of those guys that you may hate if you are not a Cowboy fan, but if given the chance you would love him on your team.
    So you're saying Dez is helping the team by being emotional. Do you think then that an entire team that acted like Dez Bryant would be better off than a team with no one that behaved like Dez?

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

sportsintelect would let dez plow him in the ass

SamDiamond

All this guesswork about Bryant, and the guy wasn't doing anything wrong.

Tom Brady yells and he is a great leader.

Bryant does it and there's something wrong with him mentally.

This video from the NFL pretty much shows Dez didn't do anything wrong.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...sideline-sound

Kermit

That was one of about 6 of his outbursts yesterday. The one that made me question his mental stability was right after he scored his 2nd touchdown and the Cowboys went up 27-17 in the 4th, he was on the sidelines screaming at his offense and you could see by the look on his teamate's faces that they were aggravated and ignoring him. Why didn't he go and yell at his defense and motivate them since they were the ones blowing the game?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Guy needs to suffer a career threatening injury and be out for a season...

Might learn he is nothing more than 1 of 7 billion specks we call humans that make up this planet...

Nothing worse than someone who takes themselves too seriously...

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Look, I'm just going tell all of you the same thing I told my 8 year old and her friends the other night: Everyone just calm the fukk down, spark up a bowl and chill.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets View Post
    Look, I'm just going tell all of you the same thing I told my 8 year old and her friends the other night: Everyone just calm the fukk down, spark up a bowl and chill.

12 Last