Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

halloween weekend endgame

COME ON i know some are you guys are going out tonight with your girl or going out to get girls so
    what are you guys gonna be and where are you going

i will be in nyc as hamburger helper

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm staying inside to gamble and smoke weed all night. I might sip a couple of ounces of lean to help myself pass out if I'm starting to feel really shitty.

If I leave my apartment at all, it will be briefly to grab some groceries and take-out/fast-food dinner. I have no friends and no social skills, so going out would be a complete disaster.

Frankly, I have never seen the whole deal behind Halloween. I completely understand the allure of women in sexy costumes at parties with alcohol, but it just feels more like a manufactured excuse for people to party than a holiday. Why not just go out and party without going through the charade of playing pretend and telling people, "Happy Halloween!"

I hope everyone who does go out tonight or next week has a great time and finds a smoking-hot woman to penetrate. Yes, I actually typed penetrate. It wasn't the censor. Just because I can't get laid doesn't mean I don't want to see my fellow posters have an awesome experience.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Yes, I actually typed penetrate. It wasn't the censor.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

That gif scared me, Rocket.

I just want to find a woman who will allow me to penetrate the area between her legs. Is that too much to ask?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    That gif scared me, Rocket.

I just want to find a woman who will allow me to penetrate the area between her legs. Is that too much to ask?
    I think it's a pretty standard request...and many women will be more than happy to allow you to do just that Parlayin...but u ain't gonna get any if you will continue to sit on the couch at home and waste your time on SBR

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

House party like tonight and on the 31st.