BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

Where is Deemer and his cricket plays of the day??

Stiff

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Dude you are by far the biggest fukkin homo I've ever seen on this forum. And that's a lot considering I put you ahead of crusty.

Give me this sperm guys paypal I will pay Deemers fukkin debt.
    Deemer probly doesn't have the fkn money or he woulda paid the shit by now instead of having to look at your ass every god damn day littering this forum with your fukkin queer obsession.
    Then you can go crawl back into your fukkin hole across the street where you belong you fukkin tool.
    All this over 100 fukkin dollars.
    I use to rip up hundred dollar bills into a million pieces on the golf course n laugh as I watched ppl trying to pick it all up.
    I bet you'd be one of them.
    I bet you'd literally sukk rooster for deemers 100 he owes huh?
    Let me find Loschak, I'll buy the guy a fukkin hummer, he's been choking on yours anyways lately for some odd reason. He must just hate Deemer.
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 10-26-13 at 09:11 AM. Reason: language

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Last edited by SBR Staff; Today at 07:11 AM. Reason: language

fukk it's too bad I missed the uncensored version of Benny's post

I do agree with what Benny said - stain gotta gtfo...his nonsense is getting old
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 10-26-13 at 10:31 AM.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave Russian Rocket 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Dude you are by far the biggest fukkin homo I've ever seen on this forum. And that's a lot considering I put you ahead of crusty.

Give me this sperm guys paypal I will pay Deemers fukkin debt.
    Deemer probly doesn't have the fkn money or he woulda paid the shit by now instead of having to look at your ass every god damn day littering this forum with your fukkin queer obsession.
    Then you can go crawl back into your fukkin hole across the street where you belong you fukkin tool.
    All this over 100 fukkin dollars.
    I use to rip up hundred dollar bills into a million pieces on the golf course n laugh as I watched ppl trying to pick it all up.
    I bet you'd be one of them.
    I bet you'd literally sukk rooster for deemers 100 he owes huh?
    Let me find Loschak, I'll buy the guy a fukkin hummer, he's been choking on yours anyways lately for some odd reason. He must just hate Deemer.
    Benny a stiff is a stiff. Among degeneracy here, it's the 1 thing you can't be or get away with.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BustinNutz