PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Nutjob Won't Go Away: McCain Considers Seeking Reelection In 2016

Wtf are the people of Arizona thinking?

Anyone voting for this nutcase is just as nuts as he is.

He will be 80-fukkin-years-old in 2016.

Move on!

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Tuesday that he is considering running for another term in 2016, when he would be 80 years old.

"I'm seriously thinking about maybe giving another opportunity for you to vote for or against me in a few years from now," McCain said on KFYI-AM in Phoenix. "I'm seriously giving that a lot of thought."
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...again-in-2016/

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Just as there's a minimum age, there should be a maximum age as well. The times they are a-changing. We don't need old farts in office. They need to be focusing on better things, such as spending their golden years with their families. Leave the rest of us alone.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

its not like he needs the money.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

"The Nutjob Won't Go Away":

God if I had a nickel for everytime I've thought that about a certain someone on this site....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: muldoon

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Just as there's a minimum age, there should be a maximum age as well. The times they are a-changing. We don't need old farts in office. They need to be focusing on better things, such as spending their golden years with their families. Leave the rest of us alone.
    Agree. There has to be both term and age limits.

How can an 80 year old be a senator? He's lucky if he remembers how to put in his false teeth properly at that point.