LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4235

Question About Discount Websites (Groupon & Wagjag)

Hey Friends,

I was wondering are discount deal websites such as Groupon - Groupon (Deals & Great Savings) and Wagjag - Daily Deals, Discounts, Coupons on the Best Offers In Canada

Does anyone have any experience with theses sites? Whether good or bad? I am curious because there are a few things that I would be interested in, if these were on the up & up.

Thanks in advance!

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Go for it with Groupon just use it fast. 9 out of 10 times they will honor the voucher. 1 out of 10 times the business is in trouble so they think Groupon will bring repeat customers when in reality they just create vultures who will only use your services for the discount. Eventually the business will say F it and start rejecting the coupon or put some sort of fake stipulation on the coupon.

ALWAYS ALWAYS call if you're are purchasing something expensive, because if the deal is too good to be true it usually is. Like there are dental ads, but reality is you're paying for the consultation and the service. If it is multiple procedures he will just charge more for the next procedures.

Sometimes you will also run into the people who will make their service twice as much online so you pay twice as much half goes to groupon and half the company makes. So you paid for their advertisement.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-18-13 at 02:28 AM.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    Hey Friends,

I was wondering are discount deal websites such as Groupon
    Groupon is the shit if you're looking for deals buddy.
    Definitely legit.
    Restaurant.com as well.

You save all kinds of cash on things.

Not sure If I asked you this before but,
    Who is that in your avatar???????

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4235

Benny

That is Arianny Celeste of UFC fame. She is a ring girl that shows show the round card & I think she also appeared in playboy a few years ago. I should get a better picture of her come to think of it lol.