dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Here is a story you don't often read.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Thought this reply was particularly telling, very interesting but sad story. Wish I had known this man or anybody of that age willing and able to report on his life.

I knew Mr. Isadore. He owned the house and it was in his name and it appears he allowed some relatives to live in the house with him. I would speculate they wanted the house for financial reasons to sell for money. Pine Bluff is a high drug and crime area. You do the math. It's like a third world country in Pine Bluff with few opportunities...

I would speculate he probably refused and demanded they leave after heated debate and pulled the firearm to make them believe he was serious and would not sign over the house.

He retreated to his bedroom in his own home where he was shot to death. It's very sad. I have a gospel tape in my house somewhere that I purchased from him for a few dollars. I've been looking for it since I heard the news of his death by cop. He would sing gospel music and make the tapes for sale for a few dollars for a little extra income. He drove an old yellow miniature Datsun pickup in 2003 when I saw him last at age 96 and would go and pick up pecan nuts from trees in isolated areas for additional income. He was a sweet old man born in 1906 and was mentally alert. I would listen to the stories he told because he was a walking talking history book. How sad an ending... Looks like media will not dig into this story right.

Permalink | Share i

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

welcome to last week, you moron....lol...

oh, you can't make this stuff up!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Let's Go Rangers

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post

That article is from two days ago.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post

Andy the rifle and the loon have a partnership, these two are attempting to pull a stunt. They think I am as dumb as they are, no boys I am not. Not even close.

Thanks Andy.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I wonder if his mommy had him in timeout and that's why he is just getting this news from last week

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    two days ago is last week..............YOU MORON!!! LOL!!!

oh, it just gets better!!
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 09-10-13 at 09:29 PM.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    I wonder if his mommy had him in timeout and that's why he is just getting this news from last week
    Either that or he was so busy doing his evil...molesting children, that's why he just now getting this news....wow. CHILD MOLESTER! CHILD MOLESTER!! We all know!!

why isn't this CREEP incarcerated?

Or is he?

Can they access the internet from prison??
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 09-10-13 at 09:43 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Sunday was last week?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Really?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Riflebyatch is buried once again

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Riflebyatch is buried once again

I told you he is the dumbest of the dumb, he doesn't even know how a calendar works, but the really funny part is the loon agrees with almost everything rifle composes. Hey rifle you idiot, it might be time to look at a calendar. You know I should have noted all the incredibly stupid comments this idiot has made since first appearing. I must rely on memory and just too many to remember. We should all make a real effort to note his stupid comments in a dedicated thread. Just imagine the laughs we can enjoy reading that every so often, it would turn a depressing day into a day of sunshine. God what a terrible time to be a conservative and be forced to attempt to defend this idiot. However most do not just the loon and dwightie and they are only one step above in the IQ ladder.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave dante1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Diggity and Andy exposed the two for the idiots that they are and suddenly no response. This is their MO, this is how they operate they are critical of a person or a thread, they call names, they bring out the soccer ball and often they fck it up. Just like this particular thread, they fcked it up. They are so stupid, so incredibly stupid that they cannot even with a great deal of effort help it, they fck it up anyway. By now these two idiots have had to have the thought...hey we fck things up often and we are also often caught maybe we should be more careful. I am sure they have had that thought, how many times have these two idiots been exposed? Even a complete special ed lad would think I should be more careful. Not these two idiots, they fck it up almost always.

Rifle and loon, take a look at a calendar. Study it if you must. These two idiots haven't a clue about a calendar and how it is set up but they have all the political answers to every political question. They make things in my world much easier, I can use these two as a barometer and almost always be on the correct side. Thanks Abbott and Costello, you are truly two funny idiots.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Did you hear the latest (at least for me) In Iowa now you can apply for gun license and carry a firearm even if you are legally Blind?
    After all they have to protect the 2nd amendment....
    I can't read the form to apply for gun license but I can own one and then use it to protect myself!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Did you hear the latest (at least for me) In Iowa now you can apply for gun license and carry a firearm even if you are legally Blind?
    After all they have to protect the 2nd amendment....
    I can't read the form to apply for gun license but I can own one and then use it to protect myself!

Yes, how about that. I heard one guy justify it by saying...hey does being blind deny you of your 2nd amendment right. lol No it doesn't but being blind is a pretty good reason I don't want a guy shooting a gun near me. It is crazy, this country is getting crazy.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

still no comments from rifle, come on rifle, cat got your tongue. So you made an ass out of yourself it certainly isn't the first time. Come on rifle most of the guys are waiting for your explanation. lol not me though I have you on ignore and even without reading your bs I trounce you. Isn't that funny, I am at a huge disadvantage and still make you the fool. Come on kid, people are waiting to read your nonsense once again.

guys, he probably will not respond whenever he makes a complete ass out of himself he disappears completely from that thread. Nothing new here. If he does one of you guys will need to take the lead, Sam, Diggity or Andy doesn't matter.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Diggity and Andy exposed the two for the idiots that they are and suddenly no response. This is their MO, this is how they operate they are critical of a person or a thread, they call names, they bring out the soccer ball and often they fck it up. Just like this particular thread, they fcked it up. They are so stupid, so incredibly stupid that they cannot even with a great deal of effort help it, they fck it up anyway. By now these two idiots have had to have the thought...hey we fck things up often and we are also often caught maybe we should be more careful. I am sure they have had that thought, how many times have these two idiots been exposed? Even a complete special ed lad would think I should be more careful. Not these two idiots, they fck it up almost always.

Rifle and loon, take a look at a calendar. Study it if you must. These two idiots haven't a clue about a calendar and how it is set up but they have all the political answers to every political question. They make things in my world much easier, I can use these two as a barometer and almost always be on the correct side. Thanks Abbott and Costello, you are truly two funny idiots.
    Post 3 Rifle is right....news from last week

E
    Post 6 Im right....
    This news occurred last week
    Last edited by Let's Go Rangers; 09-11-13 at 06:33 PM.