Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Anniversary of the controlled demolitions

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka

I just get emotional when 60 story steel specially reinforced buildings fall to the ground in a neat little pile in 8 seconds because of a couple office fires

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If this was an inside job, why not have planes hit at night and bring the towers down on impact

Wouldn't that have made for a more believable story if you don't think melting steel is credible?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Let's Go Rangers, and SamDiamond

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

So this is all fake?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post

Wouldn't that have made for a more believable story if you don't think melting steel is credible?
    The open air burning temperature of jet A fuel is less than 350° C and hardened steel melts around 1500° C. It's simple physics man, but how can you explain the molten steel, huh?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Iw1nBets

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    The open air burning temperature of jet A fuel is less than 350° C and hardened steel melts around 1500° C. It's simple physics man, but how can you explain the molten steel, huh?
    I'll let a freshman engineering major from Carnegie Mellon explain it to you...

The actual maximum burning temperature of a Jet-A fuel (standard jet fuel type in U.S.) is 980 deg. Celsius. If you refer to the Iron-Iron Carbide phase diagram, the temperature at which steel changes from cementite and pearlite (strong phases of steel) to austenite (significantly less strong) is 702.5 deg. Celsius. Also, if a steel structure is exposed to a temperature just below or at the eutectic (702.5 deg.) for a period of time, spherodite is formed (very weak). All it would take is a few I-beams to lose their structural integrity before the "chain reaction" would start. I don't have a strong opinion on the conspiracy theory, but when people say that the heat from burning jet fuel cannot melt steel it bothers me. It doesn't have to "melt" for it to become ineffective.

SamDiamond

Then there is also this...

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts consulted for the review of the WTC attack. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

Visit us at PopularMechanics.com

Kermit

The materials inside of the building that caught fire burned at a higher temperature.

Any welder will tell you that you don't need to heat steel up anywhere near it's melting point to weaken it.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The materials inside of the building that caught fire burned at a higher temperature.

Any welder will tell you that you don't need to heat steel up anywhere near it's melting point to weaken it.
    Kerm, don't go using facts.

You'll just confuse Pronk.

Everything is a conspiracy in Pronk's world. Every single fuking thing.

k2ds
    k2ds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11276

The question I ask of all conspiracy theory people is how many people would have to know to make the project work?
    Yet none of them EVER come forward. If you work you know how hard a secret in a office or business is to keep quiet.
    This is not to say that our government never does bad things and then attempt to cover them up but we know this because someone talked.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Then there is also this...

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts consulted for the review of the WTC attack. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

Visit us at PopularMechanics.com
    Lets not forget oxygen. The winds at that height are more intense, not to mention the planes were struck at an
    angle on the corners, taking out structural integrity. I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did, saving thousands
    of lives.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You can say that again, the only material burned there at a higher temperature was non other than THERMITE.

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

w1n, come back to your home. You know where. The PB needs you.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by KEdge2k View Post
    w1n, come back to your home. You know where. The PB needs you.
    This w1n isn't who you think it is.

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    If this was an inside job, why not have planes hit at night and bring the towers down on impact

its good to know your clueless about physics Rangers

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Its easy for all these conspiracy pussies to come forward years later where were all these pukes a couple of days after it happened so easy in this country to run your mouth.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I'll let a freshman engineering major from Carnegie Mellon explain it to you...

The actual maximum burning temperature of a Jet-A fuel (standard jet fuel type in U.S.) is 980 deg. Celsius. If you refer to the Iron-Iron Carbide phase diagram, the temperature at which steel changes from cementite and pearlite (strong phases of steel) to austenite (significantly less strong) is 702.5 deg. Celsius. Also, if a steel structure is exposed to a temperature just below or at the eutectic (702.5 deg.) for a period of time, spherodite is formed (very weak). All it would take is a few I-beams to lose their structural integrity before the "chain reaction" would start. I don't have a strong opinion on the conspiracy theory, but when people say that the heat from burning jet fuel cannot melt steel it bothers me. It doesn't have to "melt" for it to become ineffective.
    It does have to melt for it to fall as fast as it did, and both towers fell in the same amount of time and in the same consistent matter.

You don't need a psychics degree for your eyes to know something doesn't look right.
    Last edited by BettingWizard; 09-11-13 at 05:19 PM.

BettingWizard

Quote Originally Posted by k2ds View Post
    The question I ask of all conspiracy theory people is how many people would have to know to make the project work?
    Yet none of them EVER come forward. If you work you know how hard a secret in a office or business is to keep quiet.
    This is not to say that our government never does bad things and then attempt to cover them up but we know this because someone talked.
    Plenty of high ranking people have come forward. Their claims are dismissed by the brainwashed

BettingWizard

talking points of the brainwashed:

"get your tinfoil hats"

"oh you think everything is a conspiracy"

Funny Experiment, ask these sheep to name one thing they believe in that is outside the norm, and they always draw a blank.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets View Post
    its good to know your clueless about physics Rangers
    What does my post have to do with physics

pronk

9-11 explained in 5 minutes

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by k2ds View Post

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Truthers
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave KKoz9 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KKoz9

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Plenty of high ranking people have come forward. Their claims are dismissed by the brainwashed

list please...

No more truther generality bullsh1t presented as FACT
    Points Awarded:

KKoz9

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Lets not forget oxygen. The winds at that height are more intense, not to mention the planes were struck at an
    angle on the corners, taking out structural integrity. I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did, saving thousands
    of lives.

Don;t try to confuse these jagoffs with common sense
    Points Awarded:

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    Don;t try to confuse these jagoffs with common sense
    Chickens got a lot more common sense than you pea brain.

KKoz9

Chickens got a lot more common sense than you pea brain.

Go jerk off to a vid of WTC 7 coming down in a "controlled demolition" you hairless, ignorant little boy

pronk

Major General Albert Stubblebine about 9/11

^^^
    This 6'6" "little boy" can crush you like a bag of donuts punk.

Kermit

pronk