BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

Benny Big Nuts is an insecure wannabe tout scum bag......

Hey clown, what's your problem? Were you not loved as a child? All you do is run around here talking shit like you're the greatest with your 15 ghost accounts trying to find some desperate degens willing to pay for your picks. ..

Ill tell you right now Landers is a better capper than you and id be willing to bet you that he would beat you in a college football contest you little fuk wad.

you interested or are you only interested in trolling on here and begging people to play you for points?

I bet Mug has pounded more trim in his disgusting bathroom than you have even talked to...

you are constantly trolling and begging for attention so put up or shut up....

no go back to finger banging your vegas vixen blow up doll that comes with spanx and stretch marks....

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by BustinNutz View Post
    All you do is run around here talking shit like you're the greatest with your 15 ghost accounts trying to find some desperate degens willing to pay for your picks. ..

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Yeah enough said

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey clown, what's your problem? Were you not loved as a child? All you do is run around here talking shit like you're the greatest with your 15 ghost accounts trying to find some desperate degens willing to pay for your picks. ..

Ill tell you right now Landers is a better capper than you and id be willing to bet you that he would beat you in a college football contest you little fuk wad.

you interested or are you only interested in trolling on here and begging people to play you for points?

I bet Mug has pounded more trim in his disgusting bathroom than you have even talked to...

you are constantly trolling and begging for attention so put up or shut up....

no go back to finger banging your vegas vixen blow up doll that comes with spanx and stretch marks....

SBR ban this ghost for trying to bet a poster ....Lets go make him get another name

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buster everyone knows it already

We caught him

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Name:  99867.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  16.2 KBComing to the SBR store soon 1000 air pts

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Saloon this horse shit!!!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Benny cool in my book

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    SBR ban this ghost for trying to bet a poster ....Lets go make him get another name
    They won't ban him. It's JJ's fukkkbuddy- Landers.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

BennyBigNuts

Funny how you make this post a few minutes after this post I made n give yourself up dikmouth:

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Please. He's gotten busted on this forum for scamming/booking 10 times and SBR is still pathetic/desperate enough to embarrass themselves by letting him back each and every time.
    Once he dogs off the rest of his Wife's inheritance he will back to his old ways, trying to fleece cash off some naive stain on here.
    A scumbag will always be a scumbag.
    Him picking more losers than anyone in the history of ANY forum isn't random, It's Karma for being such a piece of shit in life.

Landers, what are you annoyed at more? The fact you were my goldmine last year in MLB for 2 months? Or the fact you are literally the biggest piece of scammin shit on the planet and everyone points it out?

Don't worry you fukkin piece of shit, I'm not pointing out anything 98% of the forum already knew about how you've been caught numerous amounts of times trying to scam posters out of money.
    But for the 2% that don't know, they can be prepared for your future pm's begging them for money and to make bets etc.
    That is of course after you finish dusting off your pig wife's inheritance money and need to go back to your old ways.

And get your own vocab ya fukkin dirtbag.
    Get off my dikk with your ghost account name too.
    And stop repeating shit I just got done spitting at you.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

looking good Konck!

BennyBigNuts

This thread won't be salooned forever.
    And no infractions will be given out.

But at the same time you are not allowed to respond with your own threads with these kinds of titles and attacks.
    Shows you what a joke SBR is and how desperate they are for traffic.
    I understand I bring that.
    But Jesus, what happened to posting about games and enjoying action? Get off my cokk already and enjoy life fellas. Get some fkn pussy.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    looking good Konck!
    That was the fade landers spreadsheet that we made a killing off of in 2012 and SBR deleted when Konck posted the thread lol.

BustinNutz

Funny how you make this post a few minutes after this post I made n give yourself up dikmouth:

Landers, what are you annoyed at more? The fact you were my goldmine last year in MLB for 2 months? Or the fact you are literally the biggest piece of scammin shit on the planet and everyone points it out?

Don't worry you fukkin piece of shit, I'm not pointing out anything 98% of the forum already knew about how you've been caught numerous amounts of times trying to scam posters out of money.
    But for the 2% that don't know, they can be prepared for your future pm's begging them for money and to make bets etc.
    That is of course after you finish dusting off your pig wife's inheritance money and need to go back to your old ways.

And get your own vocab ya fukkin dirtbag.
    Get off my dikk with your ghost account name too.
    And stop repeating shit I just got done spitting at you.

You're a pathetic little kid....im not Landers...you already tried to get me banned saying I was a ghost with one of your other ghost accounts... It was confirmed that im not...Stop getting all bent out of shape because im spitting the truth here.. you've been exposed tout boy..dont worry im sure you can find other degens and some of the other inferior forums out there. Im sure that was your ghost account that started that thread last week about no deposit free plays you broke ass fukk wad...go back to trolling begging posters to gamble you for points...

BustinNutz

This thread won't be salooned forever.
    And no infractions will be given out.

But at the same time you are not allowed to respond with your own threads with these kinds of titles and attacks.
    Shows you what a joke SBR is and how desperate they are for traffic.
    I understand I bring that.
    But Jesus, what happened to posting about games and enjoying action? Get off my cokk already and enjoy life fellas. Get some fkn pussy.
    If infractions are given out im sure you will be at the top of the list for making comments about peoples wives....

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

I'm not BustinNutz

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

That was the fade landers spreadsheet that we made a killing off of in 2012 and SBR deleted when Konck posted the thread lol.
    unreal

BennyBigNuts

If infractions are given out im sure you will be at the top of the list for making comments about peoples wives....
    I have ZERO ghost accounts ya fukkin idiot.
    Ghost accounts would be for ppl who get no pussy and have no life.

Keep choking on coks from guys who live in trailer parks and are just waiting to die.
    Nice role model.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    looking good Konck!
    Rocket that was a fade of Brock last year I did 3 months all with in 150 of each other it was a great year

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

LIke autodonk this guy is BRAND NEW but ebattles like he has been here forever how strangeWould you like to use the line autodonk used.......I have watched this site for 2 years before I joined

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Rocket that was a fade of Brock last year I did 3 months all with in 150 of each other it was a great year
    yeah I forgot to look at the Date column...totally crazy...congrats on the easy cash!

BennyBigNuts

You're a pathetic little kid....im not Landers...you already tried to get me banned saying I was a ghost with one of your other ghost accounts... It was confirmed that im not...Stop getting all bent out of shape because im spitting the truth here.. you've been exposed tout boy..dont worry im sure you can find other degens and some of the other inferior forums out there. Im sure that was your ghost account that started that thread last week about no deposit free plays you broke ass fukk wad...go back to trolling begging posters to gamble you for points...

Bubbafatfk, JJ, Landers. Take your pick. You're all fascinated with me, I understand.
    But man these daily threads making me a forum star are not wanted.
    I woulda went tout when I had the sickest NBA playoff run ever posted on this forum.
    There is no TOUTS anymore.
    Those days are for you broke dikk 80 year old fukks to reminisce about. You sell your plays to one guy and he relays them to thousands a few seconds later via these forums, twitter, fbook, etc.
    Who the fuk cares about going TOUT? LOL

BustinNutz

He would have a bigger bank roll and an extra 3 inches if Brock was me....

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I have ZERO ghost accounts ya fukkin idiot.
    Ghost accounts would be for ppl who get no pussy and have no life.

Keep choking on coks from guys who live in trailer parks and are just waiting to die.
    Nice role model.
    Just described AllAboutthe$$$ to a tee.