PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Floyd Mayweather Currently -300 Canelo +240

Decisions, decisions.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

There is great value with the dog. I'm taking him. In vegas, gayweather is only -255, for whatever that's worth.

Canelo is going to pound gayweather like he's never been pounded before. Liver shot after liver shot.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Canelo Alvarez will give Floyd a challenge, but in the end Mayweather will win. People keep showing up to challenge this guy and he keeps taking them out. Why would you bet on Canelo? The reality is, he's going to lose like everyone else.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

The bookmakers feel Canelo has a realistic shot at winning....That's why gayweather isn't -600. Use your head.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    There is great value with the dog. I'm taking him. In vegas, gayweather is only -255, for whatever that's worth.

Canelo is going to pound gayweather like he's never been pounded before. Liver shot after liver shot.
    Value definitely with Canelo. I'm also extremely interested in the undercard too.

Garcia vs. Matthysse.

Mark my words, that fight is going to be a fukking war.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I'm gonna be making a big play on Mayweather here, also any chance this doesn't go the full 12 rounds?

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Of course Canelo has power, but the fact remains if you can't hit Mayweather then you can't beat him. The guy literally dodges at least 60% of the punches thrown at him.

THE MAN HAS MASTERED HIS CRAFT and is truly something special to watch. Potentially the second best boxer of all time.

Bet on the king each and every fight, until the king loses his crown.

Mayweather by decision.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Of course Canelo has power, but the fact remains if you can't hit Mayweather then you can't beat him. The guy literally dodges at least 60% of the punches thrown at him.

THE MAN HAS MASTERED HIS CRAFT and is truly something special to watch. Potentially the second best boxer of all time.

Mayweather by decision.
    Nice post...You sound like you know the sport. Floyd has skill that are just way superior than anyone in the sport and its clear. The scary part is he just keeps getting better with age when he is supposed to be slowing down. I see a Mayweather decision. The only way you beat him is to knock him out...cant win on the cards because of his skills. If I am not mistaken I dont think he has even been knocked down in his career yet LOL....good luck canelo you will need it!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post

Mayweather by decision.
    Mayweather doesn't dodge nearly as much as he did when he was younger though.

If you watch carefully, you'd see that in his last few fights he's more prone to grabbing and clutching. He also likes to use his elbows when he can.

I'm not too sure that May really wants to stand in front of Canelo like he did for much of his fights with guys like Mosley, Ortiz, and Cotto.

The simple fact is Money can't afford to trade blows with Canelo because if he does he gets knocked out.

Canelo is going to have to find a way to counter Money's clutching, grabbing, and holding. Especially if he manages to hurt Money at any point in the fight.

I can't wait to see this fight and as I said before I can't wait for the undercard of Garcia vs. Matthysse either.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the money team. Mayweather supposedly placed $6 million dollars on the heat game 7 and won. He is a winner.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Canelo appears ready for this fight.

Reports are saying he destroyed 3 sparring partners already.

I'm hearing one had broken ribs, the other a separated shoulder and one that was knocked out cold.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayweather WILL lose at some point, like they ALL do. Now is as good a time as any.

thePick
    thePick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Do you really think Mayweather would schedule a fight that he could lose at this point in his career? Mayweather is just too clincal. Canelo will give him a handful but Floyd will remain undefeated

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I bet against Floyd every fight. Even if it is $5