BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Time for some real SBR talk, a mini-burial ...And a great fade- The Monday MLB pick

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Benny is delusional. He lives in his own little planet. Jerk off had the balls to call me a plagiarist the other night. Fukk him. Billy, he talks about contests, yet can't track his own plays.
    I found this comment so disturbing when I got home tonight and finally got to read the million posts in my losing thread for a game yesterday.
    I will keep sipping this Jameson and keep typing until I feel like stopping.
    You don't have to read it, you don't have to like it. The bottom line is after looking at my MLB thread on Sunday pretty much everyone who comes in here and says they didn't read this will read it, because when you see the traffic I get posting a losing game, it seems like some guys just live for me on here and have withdrawals when I'm not around for a few days.

I will start with Nino but I know I'm going to branch out about the state of SBR of some of these posters on here.

Nino claims to be the nice guy, but he's just a phony. I've seen him hate on Deemer and troll and jab at him when he came in 2nd for POTM a while back, and didn't really pay any mind to it. Deemer has a big mouth and is easy to dislike, even when you try and give the kid a break.
    And after this week, it clicked in why he hated Deemer so much after that month.
    He REALLY is that PATHETIC.
    He REALLY wanted that POTM award.
    Dude, Really????????
    You REALLY were that sour about a POTM award?
    Christ.

First off,
    I don't track my plays because I have a life brah. If I lose, I lose. If I win, I win. I'm not here for approvals, I'm here to enjoy winning with guys on my game, and laughing at guys who don't even bet and can't stand ppl in action. Gambling is fun when you don't have a problem.
    If you go look at my threads during the NBA playoffs when my record was not only unheard of, but had some MASSIVE moneyline winners and HUGE profits, I never once said I was some GREAT CAPPER in NBA. I said constantly I don't even bet much during non-MLB season, but I know I'm still sharp when I put a bet down. I enjoyed other ppl winning just as much as myself. I like seeing a bunch of guys sweating games and having a good time trying to win a few bucks.
    If I wanted to go tout, or whatever the fk else you guys post your threads for, I would have done it right there. The resume was pretty nasty that month. I doubt many can match a month like that.

I LOVE BASEBALL. I enjoy everything about it. I like betting MLB. I've learned the right discipline and how to win and do something most ppl can't do during MLB- stay in action the whole season AND come out ahead. I never claimed to do it for a living, I don't claim to bet thousands per game, go find a post where I talk non-realistic.

I'm the realest guy on this site. I never lie about anything in my life, and I wouldn't start with a bunch of degenerate stains like you on here.
    I live clean, and believe in good Karma. The internet and SBR is the basement of life for some of the guys on here including you, and it's sad and it sucks. But there's nothing I can do for you. You have to realize it for yourself that it's never too late to LIVE. Probably too late for an old scumbag like JJ who's a cpl years away from either dying or killing himself, but you have many years left here buddy, and need to take advantage of this before you're 60 and you're looking at yourself in the mirror saying "Wow, I'm JJ jr, the 2nd biggest waste of life on this beautiful earth".

I wish ppl like Gus Fring weren't broke scumbags going to GA and wasting his hard earned money gambling. Guy probly has a good job and at least he isn't in denial about his problem, that's the first step Trolling is bad Karma, and he will never win regardless because of that alone. But hopefully GA works for him, I know ppl in my life that have went and it turned their lives around, and know some to where it did nothing. He will have to lose something he really loves in his life for him to actually want to turn things around most likely. Hopefully, he can and does.

I wish JJ didn't live in cousin's trailer having to tip-toe around his house at 60 years old trying not to wake them up. I wish he didn't have to sit here and make 100k posts per year to get paid napkins while never having an actual $5 wager on a game.

I wish JayVegas loved his kids and his family, and didn't abandon them for 6 months with a bankroll the size of an avg person's bills per month, and pipe dreams for a disease that he cannot cure.

I wish you'd try fukking your girl more than once a month instead of finger-banging pictures of beastly women and posting WNBA threads (Laughed out loud there, that was my best line here most likely. WNBA thread, SMH).

I wish ppl like Chi-archie and Kracken weren't pathetic 50 year old virgins who can't leave their laptops for 5 minutes during a day in fear they may miss JJ taking a shit and his plumbing not working in the double-wide.

Even though I buried Deemer he will not be on this site posting much longer, because he seems to have his head set on his future which is good.
    McDuggly too. It's temporary entertainment in life, and honestly, I'm glad these guys got to witness pieces of shit like you and a lot of this forum at an early age, because it will speed up their process of knowing that they don't want to end up like you.

I post plays on SBR for entertainment, not for whatever reason you do. I still don't understand your purpose actually.
    I mean you post on here 24 hours a day and claim to have a gf which is virtually impossible to believe, unless she's the fattest, ugliest thing on earth and you hate fukking her because you would rather jerk off to a picture of Ken Griffey Jr. on a google search.
    The funniest thing about you supposedly "tracking" my plays while picking and choosing units etc, was that your life is sorry enough to do that. To probably waste a couple hours going through every thread, make up a fake tally, and report it to a bunch of guys who don't even bet real money.
    I find that hilarious but at the same time troubling and saddening. I also found it amusing how you admittedly altered my record, but when you did that, it made me recognize the whole Deemer thing and why you hated him so much.

I am consistent with everything I say.
    I don't need to lie or make shit up.
    I have a normal life.
    I've had health issues and gotten past them, learned to appreciate what I have, even if it isn't as much as the man standing next to me.
    I work. I get pussy. I have fun with my buddies and my family.
    That's life.
    You can't fault ppl because they don't sit on here every minute of their lives like some of you do.

Go get your girl some flowers, shave that homo of a mustache off if you still have it, wear something nice (I'd guess you will have to go shopping for this to happen), take her to dinner, pop a blue pill, because I'm guessing you get laid once a month and will need it because of premature complications, and hammer that girl until she can't walk for a week. Be a man.
    It's cool to love sports and it's cool to post on here, but try LIVING a little.

You should have applied yourself towards something in life instead of wasting it on this stuff.
    I don't really know what you get out of it, but I know it will never be me brah.
    I'm sure you wake up everyday in your apartment thinking "wasted talent", And it's probably true. Probably a lot of guys on here including myself wake up thinking that all the time. We all have regrets. But it's never too late to live. And it's never too late to enjoy life. You don't have to be rich or the best handicapper in the world to know that. Get your hermit ass out of the fkn apartment and make it happen.

As for my trolls, I am no longer keeping an "Ignore List" except for JJ. He will be the only one on it, because he is hopeless and halfway in the grave at age 70 or whatever the fk he is.

If you guys need to come to Vegas and get some pussy and have some fun, let's go.
    I know the owner of a half-way decent strip club here (Little Darlings), and will definitely show you there's more to life than being a broke degenerate. I'm not a strip club guy, but I do have the connection if I need to take advantage of it.

And as for today's MLB card, let's try n post these guys another loser today so SBR's traffic goes up.
    It's way too quiet when it wins.

RANGERS -128 BLACKELY

BOL to each and every person with an actual cash wager going today.
    Just remember, if you lose one game and it crushes you, you probably shouldn't be betting.

PS. Amen to spell-check lol. This was a disaster before I corrected all the misspellings.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Benny we buried you
    How much of loser are you to write all that stuff

Sbr posters winning vs you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

BennyBigNuts

I know that's probably too much for you to read you pathetic piece of shit but:

jgold
    SBR Aristocracy

View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

You're the only one on my ignore list scumbag.
    You're 70, live in a trailer park, and in a double-wide that's not even yours.
    You've been buried too many times by me sir.
    There is no hope for you, life has passed you by.
    Do yourself a favor and pull the trigger.
    What's the difference?

jjgold

Benny I am drinking Brandy now in an alley whee hookers hang looking to score.. I ain't big time?

Your home posting and picking losers

Benny I nailed you from day one

Keep records or your a fraud

Once you keep them no more bashing

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Benny we buried you
    How much of loser are you to write all that stuff

Sbr posters winning vs you
    JJ whats with all this we burried you stuff?

is this the real JJ or that costa rican woman again?

jjgold

We buried him meaning a handicapping fraud

He brags that he is so good and all he does is pick losers

Guy is a loser and 80% agree here

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    JJ whats with all this we burried you stuff?

is this the real JJ or that costa rican woman again?
    I missed his so-called burial.

He says the same shit in my threads everyday.
    Most worthless poster on here.
    I mean seriously, he brings nothing because he doesn't bet.

jjgold

Won $3000 last night

Big win

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

POTM yep, I live for it. The truth is Deemer is fun to bust balls with. We've had our back and forths over the last year or so. I have nothing against the guy in the long run and would have a beer with the guy, or a Mike's Hard Lemonade or whatever girly shit he drinks. (See that's playful ball busting). Guy posts plays, tracks them, and makes vids. More than 90% of the people on here can say. This forum is what you make it. I like to make it fun. It's less fun when someone is an asshole a majority of the time they post. You claim that you like to make it fun, then you turn around and are a complete asshole to anyone who doesn't agree with you. It doesn't work like that. You're just a bully. A grown ass bully on a fukkin' chitty site, unreal...and pathetic.

You show up out of nowhere and claim I ripped some article, that I'd never read until you posted the link, word for word when anyone with a 6th grade education can see that I didn't. Did I come to some of the conclusions as the writer? Yes. Were my conclusions the same as a bunch of people who watch a lot of baseball probably came up with...I would imagine so. Shit, even Mayan said I've been Puig hating from the beginning....which is true. I've been saying all season that his hustle is refreshing, but he's going to crash into a wall and get hurt, or that he needs to hit the cut off man. Rather than say, hey looks like you kind of said what this guy was talking about, or they talk about that in this article here. You say I'm dumb and I ripped something word for word? You do that and you're just trying to be an asshole. There's no other explanation for it.

I never had a problem with you until you started talking shit about me. Do you even realize in that post where you accuse me of ripping off that article you stated that Puig made the All-Star team? You know he didn't...right??? I'm seriously concerned here, pal. Are you living in some alternate world where Puig made the All-Star team and you're a 60% capper? Do I need to send medical attention your way?

Ask anyone around here. This isn't my style. Quit talking out your ass to me and we have zero problems. We've had and continue to have guys that like to make reaction threads and talk a lot of shit and jerk off to their post count on here. I'd rather break down an upcoming game or get a little information that maybe I didn't think of or warn a fellow poster about a potential bad play.

BOL on your future wagers.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    POTM yep, I live for it. The truth is Deemer is fun to bust balls with. We've had our back and forths over the last year or so. I have nothing against the guy in the long run and would have a beer with the guy, or a Mike's Hard Lemonade or whatever girly shit he drinks. (See that's playful ball busting). Guy posts plays, tracks them, and makes vids. More than 90% of the people on here can say. This forum is what you make it. I like to make it fun. It's less fun when someone is an asshole a majority of the time they post. You claim that you like to make it fun, then you turn around and are a complete asshole to anyone who doesn't agree with you. It doesn't work like that. You're just a bully. A grown ass bully on a fukkin' chitty site, unreal...and pathetic.

You show up out of nowhere and claim I ripped some article, that I'd never read until you posted the link, word for word when anyone with a 6th grade education can see that I didn't. Did I come to some of the conclusions as the writer? Yes. Were my conclusions the same as a bunch of people who watch a lot of baseball probably came up with...I would imagine so. Shit, even Mayan said I've been Puig hating from the beginning....which is true. I've been saying all season that his hustle is refreshing, but he's going to crash into a wall and get hurt, or that he needs to hit the cut off man. Rather than say, hey looks like you kind of said what this guy was talking about, or they talk about that in this article here. You say I'm dumb and I ripped something word for word? You do that and you're just trying to be an asshole. There's no other explanation for it.

I never had a problem with you until you started talking shit about me. Do you even realize in that post where you accuse me of ripping off that article you stated that Puig made the All-Star team? You know he didn't...right??? I'm seriously concerned here, pal. Are you living in some alternate world where Puig made the All-Star team and you're a 60% capper? Do I need to send medical attention your way?

Ask anyone around here. This isn't my style. Quit talking out your ass to me and we have zero problems. We've had and continue to have guys that like to make reaction threads and talk a lot of shit and jerk off to their post count on here. I'd rather break down an upcoming game or get a little information that maybe I didn't think of or warn a fellow poster about a potential bad play.

BOL on your future wagers.
    You're right, I had forgotten he lost that final vote for the All-star game.
    I don't jerk off to dumb shit like that 24-7 like you do. But I did randomly read that article on Puig and felt like I was reading it twice when I read your post obviously, because it was the same.

I write up my plays and why I like them all the time.
    If it weren't for trolls, there would be no hammering.
    Anyone who gets hammered, gets hammered for a reason.

Go get your dicck wet man, seriously, read what I wrote in here and absorb it. You will thank me later on in life. It's good advice no matter how arrogant it comes across. There's more to life than doing what you do. That isn't living. It's just waiting to die.
    If you died tomorrow, not one of these stains would even know it. And someone like you would barely be noticed that you're even gone.

jjgold

Benny getting owned!!
    Love it

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    You're right, I had forgotten he lost that final vote for the All-star game.
    I don't jerk off to dumb shit like that 24-7 like you do. But I did randomly read that article on Puig and felt like I was reading it twice when I read your post obviously, because it was the same.

I write up my plays and why I like them all the time.
    If it weren't for trolls, there would be no hammering.
    Anyone who gets hammered, gets hammered for a reason.

Go get your dicck wet man, seriously, read what I wrote in here and absorb it. You will thank me later on in life. It's good advice no matter how arrogant it comes across. There's more to life than doing what you do. That isn't living. It's just waiting to die.
    If you died tomorrow, not one of these stains would even know it. And someone like you would barely be noticed that you're even gone.
    You're very fixated on my sex life and my non-existent mustache. I will make sure to let my girl know of your concerns.
    I live plenty, pal. If your concern is genuine (which is hard to tell), then thanks. However, you have no idea what I do or what I'm about. Majority of my posting is mobile at work or on the go. I prob need to cut down, shit is addicting.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

The irony in here is just unreal

Common Benny you can't tell others to "get a life" and "start living" when you just posted maybe one of the longest posts in forum history

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    The irony in here is just unreal

Common Benny you can't tell others to "get a life" and "start living" when you just posted maybe one of the longest posts in forum history
    LOL so what?
    I like to write when I'm drinking sometimes.
    It not like I spent my whole day on it.
    I don't mind giving useful knowledge to someone I may be able to save.
    The funny part to me today was my girl was nagging at me a few minutes ago cuz I'm on here posting. Made me think about some of these lifers on here and how mad their women must get.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Maybe we could Ch_Archies input

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Benny, come on man.

This idea that you get tons of views with a posted loss doesn't surprise you does it? It is rule number one on gambling boards. He who yaps, catches the most shit.

Look at HenryHill at EOG,---or Lakerboy here, or (fill-in-the-blank) here-----whoever posts a pick in PT and yaps, is going to get 2 things-- attention, and more attention if the bet loses.

You are not breaking new ground here.

If you wanted peaceful posting, and didn't want the attention, you would have figured out a long time ago to stick to the MLB subforum. You would have been able to post pretty much drama-free there.

I hope you win. I find your threads funny as hell, they are entertaining.

One small request.

Stop with the bullshit of posting "unposted" winners after you lose a bet.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Benny, come on man.

This idea that you get tons of views with a posted loss doesn't surprise you does it? It is rule number one on gambling boards. He who yaps, catches the most shit.

Look at HenryHill at EOG,---or Lakerboy here, or (fill-in-the-blank) here-----whoever posts a pick in PT and yaps, is going to get 2 things-- attention, and more attention if the bet loses.

You are not breaking new ground here.

If you wanted peaceful posting, and didn't want the attention, you would have figured out a long time ago to stick to the MLB subforum. You would have been able to post pretty much drama-free there.

I hope you win. I find your threads funny as hell, they are entertaining.

One small request.

Stop with the bullshit of posting "unposted" winners after you lose a bet.

Ok, point taken on the unposted stuff. I forgot everyone is a liar on here lol.
    I honestly don't lie about anything ever not just in here, but in general.

As for the MLB sub-forum, I just initially started posting in PT and always found myself navigating PT 95% of the time, so I stuck to that. Wasn't intentional.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

JJ burying people now, lol...

jjgold

Benny your making a fool out of yourself

Time to move on and start over

SamDiamond

Ok, point taken on the unposted stuff. I forgot everyone is a liar on here lol.
    I honestly don't lie about anything ever not just in here, but in general.

As for the MLB sub-forum, I just initially started posting in PT and always found myself navigating PT 95% of the time, so I stuck to that. Wasn't intentional.
    Benny, I don't think you lied, the only problem is it usually causes you more grief.

Listen, it takes stones to post in PT and deal with the shit. I salute you for that.

If you don't take this stuff too seriously, you'll be fine. It is a distraction, a hobby. Nothing more.

Poster some winners Benny, winning tends to shut people up.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Benny your making a fool out of yourself

Time to move on and start over
    First shift JJ is much different and much froggier than 2nd or 3rd shift JJ.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Benny, I don't think you lied, the only problem is it usually causes you more grief.

Listen, it takes stones to post in PT and deal with the shit. I salute you for that.

If you don't take this stuff too seriously, you'll be fine. It is a distraction, a hobby. Nothing more.

Poster some winners Benny, winning tends to shut people up.
    Check your inbox, not posting it in here.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I found this comment so disturbing when I got home tonight and finally got to read the million posts in my losing thread for a game yesterday.
    You don't have to read it, you don't have to like it. The bottom line is after looking at my MLB thread on Sunday pretty much everyone who comes in here and says they didn't read this will read it, because when you see the traffic I get posting a losing game, it seems like some guys just live for me on here and have withdrawals when I'm not around for a few days.

I will start with Nino but I know I'm going to branch out about the state of SBR of some of these posters on here.

Nino claims to be the nice guy, but he's just a phony. I've seen him hate on Deemer and troll and jab at him when he came in 2nd for POTM a while back, and didn't really pay any mind to it. Deemer has a big mouth and is easy to dislike, even when you try and give the kid a break.
    And after this week, it clicked in why he hated Deemer so much after that month.
    Dude, Really????????
    Christ.

First off,
    I don't track my plays because I have a life brah. If I lose, I lose. If I win, I win. I'm not here for approvals, I'm here to enjoy winning with guys on my game, and laughing at guys who don't even bet and can't stand ppl in action. Gambling is fun when you don't have a problem.
    If you go look at my threads during the NBA playoffs when my record was not only unheard of, but had some MASSIVE moneyline winners and HUGE profits, I never once said I was some GREAT CAPPER in NBA. I said constantly I don't even bet much during non-MLB season, but I know I'm still sharp when I put a bet down. I enjoyed other ppl winning just as much as myself. I like seeing a bunch of guys sweating games and having a good time trying to win a few bucks.
    If I wanted to go tout, or whatever the fk else you guys post your threads for, I would have done it right there. The resume was pretty nasty that month. I doubt many can match a month like that.

I LOVE BASEBALL. I enjoy everything about it. I like betting MLB. I've learned the right discipline and how to win and do something most ppl can't do during MLB- stay in action the whole season AND come out ahead. I never claimed to do it for a living, I don't claim to bet thousands per game, go find a post where I talk non-realistic.

I'm the realest guy on this site. I never lie about anything in my life, and I wouldn't start with a bunch of degenerate stains like you on here.
    I live clean, and believe in good Karma. The internet and SBR is the basement of life for some of the guys on here including you, and it's sad and it sucks. But there's nothing I can do for you. You have to realize it for yourself that it's never too late to LIVE. Probably too late for an old scumbag like JJ who's a cpl years away from either dying or killing himself, but you have many years left here buddy, and need to take advantage of this before you're 60 and you're looking at yourself in the mirror saying "Wow, I'm JJ jr, the 2nd biggest waste of life on this beautiful earth".

I wish ppl like Gus Fring weren't broke scumbags going to GA and wasting his hard earned money gambling. Guy probly has a good job and at least he isn't in denial about his problem, that's the first step Trolling is bad Karma, and he will never win regardless because of that alone. But hopefully GA works for him, I know ppl in my life that have went and it turned their lives around, and know some to where it did nothing. He will have to lose something he really loves in his life for him to actually want to turn things around most likely. Hopefully, he can and does.

I wish JJ didn't live in cousin's trailer having to tip-toe around his house at 60 years old trying not to wake them up. I wish he didn't have to sit here and make 100k posts per year to get paid napkins while never having an actual $5 wager on a game.

I wish JayVegas loved his kids and his family, and didn't abandon them for 6 months with a bankroll the size of an avg person's bills per month, and pipe dreams for a disease that he cannot cure.

I wish you'd try fukking your girl more than once a month instead of finger-banging pictures of beastly women and posting WNBA threads (Laughed out loud there, that was my best line here most likely. WNBA thread, SMH).

I wish ppl like Chi-archie and Kracken weren't pathetic 50 year old virgins who can't leave their laptops for 5 minutes during a day in fear they may miss JJ taking a shit and his plumbing not working in the double-wide.

Even though I buried Deemer he will not be on this site posting much longer, because he seems to have his head set on his future which is good.
    McDuggly too. It's temporary entertainment in life, and honestly, I'm glad these guys got to witness pieces of shit like you and a lot of this forum at an early age, because it will speed up their process of knowing that they don't want to end up like you.

I post plays on SBR for entertainment, not for whatever reason you do. I still don't understand your purpose actually.
    I mean you post on here 24 hours a day and claim to have a gf which is virtually impossible to believe, unless she's the fattest, ugliest thing on earth and you hate fukking her because you would rather jerk off to a picture of Ken Griffey Jr. on a google search.
    The funniest thing about you supposedly "tracking" my plays while picking and choosing units etc, was that your life is sorry enough to do that. To probably waste a couple hours going through every thread, make up a fake tally, and report it to a bunch of guys who don't even bet real money.
    I find that hilarious but at the same time troubling and saddening. I also found it amusing how you admittedly altered my record, but when you did that, it made me recognize the whole Deemer thing and why you hated him so much.

I have a normal life.
    I've had health issues and gotten past them, learned to appreciate what I have, even if it isn't as much as the man standing next to me.
    That's life.
    You can't fault ppl because they don't sit on here every minute of their lives like some of you do.

Go get your girl some flowers, shave that homo of a mustache off if you still have it, wear something nice (I'd guess you will have to go shopping for this to happen), take her to dinner, pop a blue pill, because I'm guessing you get laid once a month and will need it because of premature complications, and hammer that girl until she can't walk for a week. Be a man.
    It's cool to love sports and it's cool to post on here, but try LIVING a little.

You should have applied yourself towards something in life instead of wasting it on this stuff.
    I don't really know what you get out of it, but I know it will never be me brah.
    I'm sure you wake up everyday in your apartment thinking "wasted talent", And it's probably true. Probably a lot of guys on here including myself wake up thinking that all the time. We all have regrets. But it's never too late to live. And it's never too late to enjoy life. You don't have to be rich or the best handicapper in the world to know that. Get your hermit ass out of the fkn apartment and make it happen.

As for my trolls, I am no longer keeping an "Ignore List" except for JJ. He will be the only one on it, because he is hopeless and halfway in the grave at age 70 or whatever the fk he is.

If you guys need to come to Vegas and get some pussy and have some fun, let's go.
    I know the owner of a half-way decent strip club here (Little Darlings), and will definitely show you there's more to life than being a broke degenerate. I'm not a strip club guy, but I do have the connection if I need to take advantage of it.

And as for today's MLB card, let's try n post these guys another loser today so SBR's traffic goes up.

RANGERS -128 BLACKELY

Just remember, if you lose one game and it crushes you, you probably shouldn't be betting.

PS. Amen to spell-check lol. This was a disaster before I corrected all the misspellings.
    To fresh starts besty

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    To fresh starts besty
    Yeah, I know you missed me buddy.
    I may even get you laid when it's all over with.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

sorry guys I couldn't respond earlier - had a Ukrainian pussy sitting on my face...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

The problem with having big nuts is people love to step on them.

Tuck your shit in and let the plays speak for themselves.

Otherwise you will get exactly what you're asking for and you are pleading for it like a 13 year old lonely boy.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    sorry guys I couldn't respond earlier - had a Ukrainian pussy sitting on my face...
    Pics please sir.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

cliff notes:
    -no one can hurt benny's feelings
    -he stays postive and loves baseball

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Pics please sir.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-09-15 at 02:30 PM. Reason: image does not exist

BennyBigNuts

Love me some Russian vagina, only issue for me is majority of them are smokers and have bad breath.
    Whenever I think of Russian snatch I think of chicks doing cartwheels on my shit. Not many fat ones and usually in good shape/flexible.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-09-15 at 02:32 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Love me some Russian vagina, only issue for me is majority of them are smokers and have bad breath.
    Whenever I think of Russian snatch I think of chicks doing cartwheels on my shit. Not many fat ones and usually in good shape/flexible.
    this one doesn't smoke, but yeah majority do...fukking hate this shit.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude, Really????????
    Christ.

First off,

I have a normal life.
    That's life.

RANGERS -128 BLACKELY

Only thing missing here is some appropriate background music.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Only thing missing here is some appropriate background music.

You're a ghost brah. Just an educated version of the prick or rifleman, but same brand of hillBILLY.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're a ghost brah. Just an educated version of the prick or rifleman, but same brand of hillBILLY.
    Sure kid.

Write another Tampax commercial.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its sad that konck could not put down his John Cena doll for 5 minutes to post. Knock has to be proud, his boyfriend made the longest post in Sbr history
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

12 Last