bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Blacks even rob the news crews that are reporting on blacks robbing ppl ROFLMAO!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...kland/2615373/

The article states there has been a rash of Oakland robberies recently and when the news crew comes out to cover the robberies they get held up and robbbed as well despite having a security guard with them ROFLMAO!

Oh niggers! What would the news write about without you?
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-03-13 at 09:35 PM.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

What would cooper do

bettilimbroke999

Itd be funny as hell if Dateline was there Chris Hansen

Tyrone would you have a seat right over there I'd like to talk to you for a minute about these online chats...

penetrate that muthafucka and he pulls out a gun gimme yo wallet and yo camera bitch!

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

lol. o Oakland. camera crew should have known.. go deep enough into the jungle and your gonna eventually come across some monkeys.

bettilimbroke999

They robbed one camera crew during a LIVE broadcast....I mean seriously talk about making your city look bad!

This is Joe Roberts with Channel 5 News I'll be able to report on the recent string of robberies that have occurred in Oakland and whether the police have any leads as soon as this gentleman takes the gun out of my face and finishes robbing me and the rest of the crew...as always when this happens we apologize for the delay.....hey c'mon man dont take the camera man I need that!

Yo niggas dis ya boy Tyreke call 555-4444 if you want to buy a slightly used television camera! Das how we do it in O-town muthafuckas!!!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-04-13 at 01:32 AM.

bettilimbroke999

Blacks are running out of new robbery ideas to keep up their reputation of being completely subhuman....so heres my suggestion

Rob a store....then hide behind the store and when the cops show up shoot them and rob them...then when the paramedics show up rob them and take them hostage then drive the ambulance to the hospital and jump out and rob the ER workers....if possible have someone report a robbery in progress at the hospital and then rob the news crew LIVE on TV when they arrive and say didn't you learn last time what happens when you try to report the news in O-town...remember mo robberies mo money ***** its all about volume!

As always justice for Trayvon! Cant a ***** crack a white (hispanic but eh) man's head open for asking him what he's doing walkin around the neighborhood at night peering into houses in the rain without having to worry about gettin shot! He shoulda been shot for his Nike's like all the rest of the nameless niggas!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-04-13 at 02:02 AM.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

lol, Oakland is such a shithole

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Blacks are running out of new robbery ideas to keep up their reputation of being completely subhuman....so heres my suggestion

Rob a store....then hide behind the store and when the cops show up shoot them and rob them...then when the paramedics show up rob them and take them hostage then drive the ambulance to the hospital and jump out and rob the ER workers....if possible have someone report a robbery in progress at the hospital and then rob the news crew LIVE on TV when they arrive and say didn't you learn last time what happens when you try to report the news in O-town...remember mo robberies mo money ***** its all about volume!

As always justice for Trayvon! Cant a ***** crack a white (hispanic but eh) man's head open for asking him what he's doing walkin around the neighborhood at night peering into houses in the rain without having to worry about gettin shot! He shoulda been shot for his Nike's like all the rest of the nameless niggas!
    lol damnn. im guessing your white. there are just as many monkey acting white people in the deep south as there are monkey acting black people in the above example of Oakland. color just depends on the location of the sample. long live the uberman no matter what the color.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    lol damnn. im guessing your white. there are just as many monkey acting white people in the deep south as there are monkey acting black people in the above example of Oakland. color just depends on the location of the sample. long live the uberman no matter what the color.
    I am white but if you think a white city like Minneapolis is as dangerous as a black city like mine (Memphis) you are either high as a kite, black, crazy or all 3.

Niggers commit crimes without even remotely any logic to them THEY ROBBED A NEWS CREW DURING A LIVE BROADCAST ON TV AND STOLE THEIR CAMERA...I mean why not break into a prison and rob the warden (whoops I may have given the niggers an idea for tomorrow's next yahoo news story)...these niggers dont even have the sense god gave a gorilla to commit a crime that A) They have ANY chance of getting away with and B) is anywhere near the risk of going to prison to commit. Niggers will literally kill a motherfuker in broad daylight for their cellphone or sneakers here in Memphis...theyll armed rob pizza delivery drivers who only carry 20 bucks....these crimes carry minimum 10 years to life sentences and they commit them wide open with half a dozen witnesses that immediately tell the cops what happened with basically nothing to gain.

Their is plenty of worthless white trash in this country but virtually none that commit these kinda braindead pointless crimes...just basically a psychopathic criminal culture that idolize and aspire to be thugs/gangstas
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-04-13 at 05:50 AM.