bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Subway (restaurant) must make an absolute killing!

Always a line of ppl thinking that theyll lose weight despite ordering a footlong meatball or roast beef with cheese for lunch with like 1500 calories

10 cents worth of bread
    30 cents worth of meat
    5 cents worth of cheese
    15 cents worth of vegetables
    So each sandwich contains about 60 cents worth of food

Of course dont forget the "job opportunities" that the Republicans like to circle jerk each other about creating aka the 7.50/hour the state forces them to pay the slave employee that slaps them together in 2 minutes

30 Sandwiches X 6 = 180 - 25.50 in product/wages = 154.50/hour to the owner....btw thx for the welfare job creation Subway owners....Im sure you wouldnt even be motivated to stay in business if you paid 12/hour and only made 150/hour while playin golf as your part-time (to avoid offering health insurance also known as penetrate your worthless life bitch that would cost me an extra dollar an hour!) slaves slap sandwiches together

Charge 6+ dollars for em and have a line out the door all day

Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-03-13 at 05:21 PM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Why do you think they used to be able to do $5 foot longs gyey

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Reason there is one at every corner and you see a commercial every 3 minutes.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

because you work at a shit car lot which is no surprise considering your a total scumbag

every fukkin dealership is taking trade ins these days and its obvious to everyone except you that they arent just keeping them on their lot

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    because you work at a shit car lot which is no surprise considering your a total scumbag

every fukkin dealership is taking trade ins these days and its obvious to everyone except you that they arent just keeping them on their lot
    What in the fukin world?

This is what happens when you attend a black college folks

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Why should the 16 year old kids that work there be payed a "liveable wage"? They are 16 and live with their parents. The money they earn goes towards Beer, Pot, video games, and Taco bell. The other segment that works at Subway are usually illegal immigrants. They are by definition breaking the law and should be deported instead of making 8 or 9 bucks per hour.

Their service is very slow and the food isn't good. There are sub shops that make better food, faster and cost less. There are other sub shops that cost a little bit more but are way better quality.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Why should the 16 year old kids that work there be payed a "liveable wage"? They are 16 and live with their parents. The money they earn goes towards Beer, Pot, video games, and Taco bell. The other segment that works at Subway are usually illegal immigrants. They are by definition breaking the law and should be deported instead of making 8 or 9 bucks per hour.

Their service is very slow and the food isn't good. There are sub shops that make better food, faster and cost less. There are other sub shops that cost a little bit more but are way better quality.
    30% of American citizens make under 10/hour

Walmart is the US largest employer and dont pay shit (Im not even sure if they hire under 18)...no pay no benefits nothing but a broken back and billions in their pockets...the Republicans will tell you this is the great job opportunities they create....yes its nice to see local retailers get wiped out and their ex-employees given an opportunity to be on welfare for years and then have no health insurance when those legs/feet/back go after standing 40 hours every week ringin up shit or stocking shelves nonstop for 8 bucks/hr
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-03-13 at 06:39 PM.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

Walmart is the US largest employer and dont pay shit (Im not even sure if they hire under 18)...no pay no benefits nothing but a broken back and billions in their pockets...the Republicans will tell you this is the great job opportunities they create....yes its nice to see local retailers get wiped out and their ex-employees given an opportunity to be on welfare for years and then have no health insurance when those legs/feet/back go after standing 40 hours every week ringin up shit or stocking shelves nonstop for 8 bucks/hr
    So how much high paying jobs have you created?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    So how much high paying jobs have you created?
    Zero but I dont brag about creating jobs while offering slave wages

Ive got a maid that comes every 2 weeks and I give her 30 bucks do u think I jerk myself off that I've given her the opportunity to scrub the shit stains out of my toilets?

Where would she be without my "job creation"....I took her to the top of the mountain baby!

Back in the 1800s I wonder if the slaveowners bragged about how their slaves would be starvin and dyin of malaria as slaves in Africa without their great job creation
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-03-13 at 07:03 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

C-Gold

30% of people make 10 bucks per hour or less. I am not sure I believe that but let's assume it's true. So why is that Republicans fault?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

bet you are a racist and hate republicans?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

What in the fukin world?

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

strive for a greater skill. the system does not reward those easily satisfied.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    What in the fukin world?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Ive got a maid that comes every 2 weeks and I give her 30 bucks do u think I jerk myself off that I've given her the opportunity to scrub the shit stains out of my toilets?

Where would she be without my "job creation"....I took her to the top of the mountain baby!

Back in the 1800s I wonder if the slaveowners bragged about how their slaves would be starvin and dyin of malaria as slaves in Africa without their great job creation

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Subway sucks

bettilimbroke999

30% of people make 10 bucks per hour or less. I am not sure I believe that but let's assume it's true. So why is that Republicans fault?
    Bc Republicans love to "threaten" if they raise taxes they wont be able to create more jobs...give me a fukin break...like they are doin society a favor by bankrupting the little guy and making billions while their employees earn peanuts with no benefits and apply for welfare...yea follow through with that threat and shut Walmart down and stop making billions and go get a job at McDs ya dumb fuks

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    bet you are a racist and hate republicans?
    Bet not racist

Bet realist

Bet loves decent blacks

Bet hates niggers

Last time I post this response bc I really dont give a fuk if you think Im a Klan member or not

As far as Republicans go I dont hate them I simply get tired of hearing their fukin bullshit "threats" of what will happen to the economy if we raise taxes when they're already paying around the minimum wage for their service jobs (the manufacturing jobs they've long since shipped to China) and creating a welfare state in the US.

Despite having already consolidated nearly the entire wealth of the country to the top 1% and "donating" millions to politicians campaigns in exchange for continuing to set the rules in their favor to get whatever pennies are left they continue to bitch endlessly for God's sakes please dont raise that skyhigh minimum wage and that 11% income tax IS BREAKING THE WALTONS AND MITT ROMNEY IT SHOULD BE LIKE .01%!!!! Health Insurance????? OMFG YOU ACTUALLY THINK MY FULL-TIME WORKERS THAT HAVE MADE ME RICH SHOULD RECEIVE HEALTH INSURANCE...THAT'S IT YOU COMMUNIST BASTARDS IM GONNA FIRE EVERYONE AND BURN MY BUSINESS TO THE GROUND!!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-04-13 at 01:17 AM.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Slaves were FORCED to work.

Nobody is forced to work at subway. The owner of subway offers people a job for a certain wage. If you dont like that wage then find another higer paying job. If you cant find another higer paying job then be thankfull at least subway is offering you a job.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

biggest fast food franchise in the world

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

yaa
    Last edited by hubbard689; 08-05-13 at 09:24 AM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11890

I guarantee the OP has never owned a business.

C-Gold

Bc Republicans love to "threaten" if they raise taxes they wont be able to create more jobs...give me a fukin break...like they are doin society a favor by bankrupting the little guy and making billions while their employees earn peanuts with no benefits and apply for welfare...yea follow through with that threat and shut Walmart down and stop making billions and go get a job at McDs ya dumb fuks
    Why is it the Republicans job to create jobs?

People start a business to make money. Republicans/Democrats/Independents. Nobody says you know what, I am going to take out a loan, or empty my life savings to start a business so that I can create lots of high paying jobs for the people I am going to hire! That's assuming the business is run well and that the market desires my product.

Why do you post with such a hateful tone? It's like you are personally jealous/angry that other people are making money and you aren't.

bettilimbroke999

Why is it the Republicans job to create jobs?

People start a business to make money. Republicans/Democrats/Independents. Nobody says you know what, I am going to take out a loan, or empty my life savings to start a business so that I can create lots of high paying jobs for the people I am going to hire! That's assuming the business is run well and that the market desires my product.

Why do you post with such a hateful tone? It's like you are personally jealous/angry that other people are making money and you aren't.
    If Democrats were bitching about how raising the current joke slave minimum wage and/or taxes would force them to quit "creating jobs" that pay slave wages I would be coming down on them as well. Romney and the Waltons (Wal-Mart) act like the 11% capital gains tax they make is crippling them and must be lowered or theyll be forced to quit creating all those great Wal-Mart job opportunities

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    Slaves were FORCED to work.

Nobody is forced to work at subway. The owner of subway offers people a job for a certain wage. If you dont like that wage then find another higer paying job. If you cant find another higer paying job then be thankfull at least subway is offering you a job.
    Everyone is FORCED to work...unless you like being homeless/starving

I dont work out of enjoyment I work out of forced necessity....do you know what the slaves did after living on the plantations and picking cottons once they were freed? They went and picked cotton for near zero except know how to support themselves on their nearly nonexistent wages...their lives were only marginally better (if that) then prior to their "freedom"

When I go to the store and want food I dont just get it for free I pay for it with the money I've earned...no work = no home no food no utilities etc...I suppose if you wanted to become a survivalist in the woods somewhere and live off tree bark or whatever you could but that's about the only way a normal person is going to make it without working

My illustration wth the slaveowners is that they were creating jobs which prevented their slaves from being slaves in Africa and either dying of malaria or starving to death which is the only thing that Wal-Mart job creation might do...you might be able to afford a shared gutter apartment and enough food to keep from starving
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-05-13 at 09:07 AM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    biggest fast food franchise in the world
    Eat fresh 60 cent subs for 6 bucks a piece!

License to print money...plus their subs are virtually tasteless anyway...only thing that tastes good there is the 20 cents of fresh bread u get which makes up 90% of the sandwich

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

This is such an uninformed thread that it's laughable. A well run Subway shop can be a profitable business, but it's not as if a single franchise is creating a lot of millionaires. You haven't even scratched the surface of what it costs to run one. In addition to a big franchise fee up front, which must be paid in cash, you have to buy all of the equipment, sign a lease for the shop, build the leased space to specs, and begin to promote a business which takes advertising dollars. Even after you open the doors, you continue to pay rent, utilities, insurance, taxes, and franchise fees just to operate. Most operators end up taking out a loan to get started, so subtract debt service from your operating profit, and you might just generate enough cash flow to live a decent lifestyle and get a return on your investment. Of course when you work in a place like this, you don't think of these issues.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Why do you think they used to be able to do $5 foot longs gyey
    I have a friend of mine who owns 2 in Detroit. He's partners with another guy... (different partner both) anyways... it's not what it's all cracked up to be. Yes, he's making money... but you have to honor what corporate is doing all the time. It's actually worse than owning a little caesars.... where as Mike Illitch let's you select a few different distributors.... with Subway... you only have 1 distributor. Not only do they count all the bread you're using... when invoicing you.... they know what you're using. So when it's time to pay up your % at the end of the year on royalties.... you're fukked. Subway is a very sophisticated operation. The only one making the COIN is the guy who started it all. No, seriously... he intentionally runs these CRAZY promotions for volume in HIS PERSONAL growth. Not yours. It's like every store owner of Subway is really working for the guy who created it all. You can't hide money in this franchise... everything is counted for. Your best bet is to try and open up your own sub shop... and hope people come in to see you. Isn't worth the added stress... to own one of these stores. Let me tell you.

PaperTrail07

LOL it only cost like 60-100K to start one....pretty much cheapest franchise to start from nothing......its one thing to hustle the subs....but like he said another to act like "hey look at us...we make money ...yeah BUT WE STIMULATE THE ECONOMY WITH THESE AMAZING JOBS.....call it what it is....desperate people working jobs out of desperation....OH THANK YOU SUBWAY for all this job creating...so glad you can offer minimum wage(cause your forced) to highschool kids who lower the value of your product even more by preparing it like dogshit then tossing it into the toaster LOL....Subway is complete dogshit....on another note....here is the big news from my local subway....http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/23/us/ohio-subway-pictures...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Gulch View Post
    This is such an uninformed thread that it's laughable. A well run Subway shop can be a profitable business, but it's not as if a single franchise is creating a lot of millionaires. You haven't even scratched the surface of what it costs to run one. In addition to a big franchise fee up front, which must be paid in cash, you have to buy all of the equipment, sign a lease for the shop, build the leased space to specs, and begin to promote a business which takes advertising dollars. Even after you open the doors, you continue to pay rent, utilities, insurance, taxes, and franchise fees just to operate. Most operators end up taking out a loan to get started, so subtract debt service from your operating profit, and you might just generate enough cash flow to live a decent lifestyle and get a return on your investment. Of course when you work in a place like this, you don't think of these issues.

PaperTrail07

I guess they didnt expect a 15 year old kid would do a bunch of childish shit with a 18 year old shift manager working ....Better off having it run by potheads

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like subway but purchase triple meat,s freaks them find odd, it's sandwich without.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11890

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    I like subway but purchase triple meat,s freaks them find odd, it's sandwich without.
    Maybe good too be understand think no bread but cheese for.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Maybe good too be understand think no bread but cheese for.
    I sometimes meat with extra cheese too sandwich sometimes

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Gulch View Post
    Root of the problem right here. People like OP look at the tiny part of the business model they understand (or think they do) and extrapolate wildly, ignoring all other costs and villifying the people who take the monsterous risk of starting their own business. Labor is a significant part of expenses for these businesses as well; there are numerous analyses with well-grounded math showing that paying these workers a middle-class wage would bankrupt the business. The market's pretty easy to understand: if a ton of people can do what you do, don't expect to get paid much for it; if you want to make more $$, develop a rarer or more demanded skill...or heaven forbid, take the collosal risk, stress and uncertainty that goes along with starting your own business.

I happen to enjoy Subway sandwiches, and their business model is successful for very good reasons (ingredients having little to do with that; if you think upselling bread and meat is that simple OP, try opening up your own shop). You're right that politicians of either party bragging about job creation are talking out of their asses and ignoring quality of jobs, but what both parties forget is that they have no ability to "create" jobs in the first place; all they can do is meddle in the short term and cause malinvestment in the long term which hinders the market and prosperity. Tragically, folks like the OP epitomize the deadly combination of ignorance and firm (unfounded) beliefs which perpetuate this meddling and carries us further down the road to ruin.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!

Son, if you can make a sandwich like they do with the money you estimated for it to cost,

perhaps you should start doing business

12 Last