itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Can we NOT feel sorry for some people...

Thought I was watching an SNL or Onion skit but nope, MSNBC comes through again with some craziness. They paneled a conversation about food stamps and how 'rich people don't love black people' and this lovely "middle class working family" was rolled out to show the plight of 'real Americans'.

I'm just confused as to how this chick set there with a straight face, about 80 pounds overweight, her 'hair did' and prescription glasses, a nice tattoo on her chubby arms of a basketball with dollar signs and flowers growing out the damn thing, THREE kids and no education or father in the home......and she complains about Paul Ryan suggesting she not be handed out as much money for food assistance?
    Attached Images
    Points Awarded:

retard gave itchypickle 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and TheRifleman

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I agree. The first thing to rectify this one is definitely exact revenge and keep the kids poor and barely fed.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

they think they are owed reparations or some BS like that. Utterly sickening. How do they look themselves in the mirror everyday and not PUKE.

I'd be willing to bet that JJFoolsGold is receiving public assistance.

Guaranteed.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Christ. Just say you hate black folks OP, and save the time already.

Is this why so many veterans are killing themselves - they're being forced to watch MSNBC non stop?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you eat cheap processed food you are going to be over weight and unhealthy..FACT.......

If you are on food stamps you are only going to be able to afford cheap processed food..FACT....

Food stamps are what causes obesity and preventable diseases......FACT.....

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2013/07/27/nr-lemon-no-talking-points.cnn.html

Don Lemon, Homosexual, Black, liberal CNN mouthpiece hits it out of the park concerning black youth and black culture.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If you eat cheap processed food you are going to be over weight and unhealthy..FACT.......

If you are on food stamps you are only going to be able to afford cheap processed food..FACT....

Pauly, you're not even 100% wrong on any particular point, but I just thought I'd say, you are an idiot.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It seems to me that the majority of the time that the women are the obese ones. I think that it is because of the lack of physical movement.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

And my tax money is going towards paying these people who are too lazy to work. If you keep supporting them with the minimum they will continue being lazy and being satisfied with the minimum and getting nowhere in life

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Crazy black ppl

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Since people with food stamps have access beyond just water and bread you are right, that fat fukin bitch is eating anddrinking like a king courtesy of the tax payers, you being not one of them pauly

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post

Pauly, you're not even 100% wrong on any particular point, but I just thought I'd say, you are an idiot.

Time......

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Tried watching MSNBC. Even I can't stomach it.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

She named her one son Marcus and the other Marques. Go figure. Maybe the next one could be Markis.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Tried watching MSNBC. Even I can't stomach it.
    It is getting a bit over the top...Ed Schultz finds anything he can and looks into the camera every weekend now and says "see people, this is the republican party"...Melissa Harris Perry ties everything under the sun to race...and Al Sharpton's show is funnier than SNL...he couldnt keep up with the teleprompter the other day and even his panelist cringed and smiled then talked him through it...can't make that shitt up. I enjoy Ezra Klein's contributions to the network but outside of him..they are all nutjobs.

Chris Hayes is a walking correction machine on his show...always being proven wrong even his graphics department keeps messing up.

But..I can't seem to stop watching so I'm at fault myself...just too damned entertaining listening to the theories they come up with.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

If you are on food stamps you are only going to be able to afford cheap processed food.. NOT A FACT....

Food stamps are what causes obesity and preventable diseases......NOT A FACT.....
    There are plenty of grocery stores, no one forces you to buy cheetos and hot dogs with your food stamp money. Go to the fresh produce section, your food stamp money will go far there.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    It is getting a bit over the top...Ed Schultz finds anything he can and looks into the camera every weekend now and says "see people, this is the republican party"...Melissa Harris Perry ties everything under the sun to race...and Al Sharpton's show is funnier than SNL...he couldnt keep up with the teleprompter the other day and even his panelist cringed and smiled then talked him through it...can't make that shitt up. I enjoy Ezra Klein's contributions to the network but outside of him..they are all nutjobs.

Chris Hayes is a walking correction machine on his show...always being proven wrong even his graphics department keeps messing up.

But..I can't seem to stop watching so I'm at fault myself...just too damned entertaining listening to the theories they come up with.
    Tried watching Maddow the other day. He won't shut up. I thought Fox guys were bad at talking over their guests,
    Chris is worse. Been watching CNN, but their commercials are driving me nuts and every hour it's the same ol'.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

There's still more whites on food stamps than black people. Black people used to be slaves, had nothing to pass on from generation to generation, and face racism. What is white peoples excuse?

Whites receive 60% of government benefits. So your tax money is helping more whites than any other race in America.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Cnn is not bad,besides morgan and maybe couple other they try to give both point of views
    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Tried watching Maddow the other day. He won't shut up. I thought Fox guys were bad at talking over their guests,
    Chris is worse. Been watching CNN, but their commercials are driving me nuts and every hour it's the same ol'.