Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Sinker young at heart,

We build are bodies strong,

the only shock is actually when sober...

We forgot more stories then 90% of society tells as their go too...

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Sinker young at heart,

We build are bodies strong,

the only shock is actually when sober...

We forgot more stories then 90% of society tells as their go too...
    ain't no lie Kid

still strong as a fukkin ox.

got fukkin stories for days.

Sinker will make his confessions about two minutes before his concessions.

And die fukkin happy.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post

met her in front of her house and asked for her number

3rd time we hung out we fukked in my car

broad is an illegal immigrant and was telling me how she came to the US in a huge truck all the way from ecuador to arizona basically chick is a warrior

she said 180 people in the truck no idea if she meant 180 b/c her english is bad
    Unreal. Zeta, you are what's wrong with this country in regards to the immigration problem. I can just imagine this broad sitting in some field, picking berries or coffee beans or whatever and just praying to get to the U.S. so she can bang a busted up, marble mouthed prikk!

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Unreal. Zeta, you are what's wrong with this country in regards to the immigration problem. I can just imagine this broad sitting in some field, picking berries or coffee beans or whatever and just praying to get to the U.S. so she can bang a busted up, marble mouthed prikk!

I have nothing against immigrants, unless you are American Indian you also are an immigrant. The truth is though we now get the people who can not succeed in their own country at a much higher ratio then people that can contribute something meaningful to our country. I was at a naturalization ceremony for the first time on Friday in LA and the new citizens, there were thousands, were basically all from Mexico and south America with a handful if Asians.

I was outside taking pictures of my friend who became a citizen and the entire crowd was Hispanic. I saw about four other white people in the entire crowd. One was Noah Wyle he was there taken pictures of some woman who became a citizen and her family . He was being really nice to everyone who wanted his picture. All and all its nice to see all these people become citizens , they are so proud with their American flags. The truth is though we don't get the best and brightest flocking to our shores like we used to generations ago

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I got hard looking at all the girls in this htread

I have them all saved to my desktop and look at all of them every 4 hrs or so

keep them coming

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    I have nothing against immigrants, unless you are American Indian you also are an immigrant. The truth is though we now get the people who can not succeed in their own country at a much higher ratio then people that can contribute something meaningful to our country. I was at a naturalization ceremony for the first time on Friday in LA and the new citizens, there were thousands, were basically all from Mexico and south America with a handful if Asians.

I was outside taking pictures of my friend who became a citizen and the entire crowd was Hispanic. I saw about four other white people in the entire crowd. One was Noah Wyle he was there taken pictures of some woman who became a citizen and her family . He was being really nice to everyone who wanted his picture. All and all its nice to see all these people become citizens , they are so proud with their American flags. The truth is though we don't get the best and brightest flocking to our shores like we used to generations ago
    You clearly took my post way too seriously. Was bustin Zelda's balls. Nothing more.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nino where are your girls pics??

I see your trying to avoid this question

Post here please and show lots of her skin

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    lmaooo Nino

i bet there is a nice latino population in your town

i go to yonkers or the bronx to meet latina chicks

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

JJ who is Red Baron?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    lmaooo Nino

i bet there is a nice latino population in your town

i go to yonkers or the bronx to meet latina chicks
    They are everywhere Zeta. The problem with latina chicks is they age terribly. 2nd thing is they get pregnant at the drop of a hat. Most are in gangs as well. I steer clear, they are trouble. I'll fukk a zumba instructor though...they have moves.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

From tonight
    JJ p2p me for the rest of the show buddy

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Wow! Please don't compare me with zeta. Kid bangs girls that look like special needs students or women who wear depends. My single days are done. I have a keeper. Getting her MBA, funny for a girl, pretty, sexy and wants to earn her own money.

and:

First 1234