TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

So predictable................YAWN......... .Sharpton: This is a slap in the face!!!

Sharpton: 'Slap in the Face to Those Who Believe in Justice in This Country'

'Atrocity ... A sad day in the country.'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ry_739351.html

yeah, I know, you racist fat-fuk, anti-semitic pos......truth and justice is terribly sad.

"Well, I think that this is an atrocity," said Sharpton. "I think that it is probably one of the worst situations that I've seen. What this jury has done is establish a precedent that when you are young and fit a certain profile, you can be committing no crime, just bringing some Skittles and iced tea home to your brother, and be killed and someone can claim self-defense having been exposed with all kinds of lies, all kinds of inconsistencies. ... Even at trial when he is exposed over and over again as a liar, he is acquitted. This is a sad day in the country. I think that we clearly must move on to the next step in terms of the federal government and in terms of the civil courts. Clearly, we want people to be disciplined, strategic. But this is a slap in the face to those that believe in justice in this country."

FUK YOU SHARPTON!!! TOO BAD THAT GUY WHO CAME OUT OF THE CROWD IN BROOKLYN in 91 didn't succeed. The world would have been a much better place to live in....now we're stuck with your fat racist ass....

Sharpton Is Stabbed at Bensonhurst Protest

By ROBERT D. McFADDEN
    Published: January 13, 1991

The Rev. Al Sharpton was stabbed in the chest yesterday as he prepared to lead a protest demonstration through the Bensonhurst section of Brooklyn with the parents of Yusuf K. Hawkins, the black youth slain there by a white mob 17 months ago.
    Police officers assigned to monitor the demonstration immediately seized and subdued a suspect, a white Bensonhurst man with a record of assaults who investigators said was drunk.
    Mr. Sharpton was taken to Coney Island Hospital, where he was listed in serious but stable condition. A hospital official said his wound was not life threatening.
    After the stabbing at 1:30 P.M., a second man who had been holding the assailant's overcoat was taken into custody for questioning, but the police later said he was not a suspect and that the knife-wielder, whose motives were unknown, had apparently acted alone.
    The flamboyant 36-year-old civil rights advocate had been subjected to taunts, threats and racial epithets in leading many earlier protest marches in the predominantly white neighborhood, but had not encountered violence there.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/01/13/ny...t-protest.html
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-13-13 at 10:06 PM.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5153

The fact that this case was even brought to trial was a slap in the face.

TheRifleman

agreed. The jury felt the same way.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    The fact that this case was even brought to trial was a slap in the face.
    i said that last year also

what a waste of time and money

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Well all those guys originally asked for was for fair trial, and while I still feel that George Zimmerman should have possibly gotten some type of punishment(even if only something minor) everything seemed to be against him from the beginning of the trial, not really making it look quite "Fair" to me.

TheRifleman

EUO 3TP

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Well all those guys originally asked for was for fair trial, and while I still feel that George Zimmerman should have possibly gotten some type of punishment(even if only something minor) everything seemed to be against him from the beginning of the trial, not really making it look quite "Fair" to me.
    16 months is punishment enough if you ask me. And what about his future?

TheRifleman

As usual, the smartest person in the country, Ann Coulter, hits the nail squarely on the head....liberals are behind this entire atrocity.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    As usual, the smartest person in the country, Ann Coulter, hits the nail squarely on the head....liberals are behind this entire atrocity.
    smart cookie

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    16 months is punishment enough if you ask me. And what about his future?
    Oh I know that he has a Hell of a road ahead of him. Going to be tough for him.

DwightShrute

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

DwightShrute

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trayvon Fan club........Hello.......

TheRifleman

Athletes react to Zimmerman acquittal

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/9476243/athletes-react-george-zimmerman-found-not-guilty-trayvon-martin-case

most of these black athletes are racist and dumb...almost all of them would be hanging off the side of a garbage truck if they got lucky, had they not be given the ability to play sports professionally....they are a sad bunch of morons.

Kermit

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    wow

Time to start arresting the agitators. And where is this jackass with the black on black violence that perpetuates throughout the black community? Not a word from anyone, INCLUDING the main slime media who themselves had already convicted Zimmerman before all the facts were out and who hid evidence that was against the wannbe thug... (See: Nancy disGrace cutting the mic of a guest on her show).

TheRifleman

thank you!!!

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Any time Sharpton opens his mouth someone needs to say Tawana Brawley's name so he can shut up.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Goddamn that fatt fukk Zimmerman looks terrible. He looks like a mexican version of Trayvons girlfriend. Gross

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Goddamn that fatt fukk Zimmerman looks terrible. He looks like a mexican version of Trayvons girlfriend. Gross
    Its called bein' fat and happy.

Glad he gets to retrieve his weapon and conceal it again by Monday because he is a free man. He'll be helping out the community soon enough. A REAL community activist and organizer for good over evil.

WAY TO GO GEORGIE!!!

In other news....23 other Trayvons will be killed in America this weekend at least by people yelling 'get some *****, kill you bitch ass niggah self' and it will be ignored. Because the shooters are not white so its acceptable in the hood.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nobody that fat is happy. He looks like he'll suffocate if he lays down flat. I bet that slob sleeps in a chair. No wonder Trayvons was kicking his ass. Guy was too fat to fight back. Fat fukks

i don't think we'll be seeing much of him in the near future. He's probably living off of McDoanlds in some hotel room.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

TheRifleman

Zimmerman gained 120 lbs since the incident..120!!!

Now the Negro's know how the white community felt when OJ was set free..

paybacks are a bitch!!

LMFAO!!!

obongo ( if I had a son he'd look just like treyvon.....yeah, and he's be in a coffin too!)
    the leftist media who tried to railroad Zman for political gain