TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Pastor Calls For Launching Of New ‘Civil Rights Movement’ to Fight Gay Agenda

Rev. William Owens of the Coalition of African-American Pastors (CAAP) and the National Organization for Marriage has never hidden his

opposition to gay rights, and he’s stepping up his opposition by partnering with the conservative Heritage Foundation so that they can “work together to stop this nonsense.”
    The conference, scheduled for October, will work to halt what Owens sees as a gay agenda, which gained momentum after the Supreme Court ruled that the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) was unconstitutional.

The adults are confused and they’re confusing the children,” he said, sharing his belief that gay people are just straight people who’ve been made to believe that they are gay

“How can two men rear a child? How can a man be a mother? Tell me that,” added Owens.

Owens then called on opponents to gay rights to start a ‘new Civil Rights’ Movement to fight the gay agenda.

“You think we did something during the Civil Rights Movement? This is our Civil Rights Movement…. We are going to fight to the end, we are not going to give up, we are going to fight like we fought to get civil rights, like we marched for miles and miles and miles, we took the heat, whatever it took, we are going to stand for the family,” he said.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten....9Ulrz6Nk.dpuf

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Butthole yo

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

A Black guy with a Hitler Mustache in a $3000 suit.
    Seems trustworthy.
    I'd be stupid to not endorse whatever this upstanding man says!
    He also seems to have a tremendous understanding of what the Civil Rights movement was all about.
    You know, how all citizens were created equal & should have equal opportunities.
    Black, White, Aisan, Hadicapped, Women.
    Just not gays though.

Riffleman you really eat this $H|T up don't you?

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

One of the reasons America is great is people can fight for what they believe in... problem is people abuse these rights and just fight sometimes just to fight and complain about stuff. Not saying this guy is doing that, I believe he is passionate about this protest, but too many others ruining this for the rest of us

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!