TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

What was leftist Sec. of State, John Kerry doing during Egypt crisis?

BOATING!! of course!!!

Aren't you impressed with his work ethic??

Doesn't he have a boss?? Where was he? Oh, yeah, he was in Afrika, his homeland.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57592465/john-kerry-on-his-boat-during-egypt-upheaval-state-dept-concedes/

As regime change was unfolding in Egypt, Secretary of State John Kerry spent time on his boat Wednesday afternoon in Nantucket Sound, the State Department acknowledged to CBS News on Friday, after repeatedly denying that Kerry was aboard any boat.

Look at me!! Ain't I cool!!! I'm one of the privileged one's!!! I don't even pay my taxes until exposed by the press!!

I am a total creep and phony!!!

MY NAME IS JOHN KERRY!!!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

He just got back from a long trip to the Middle East, home for the 4th. Give him a break, you flaming DuchBag. If he happened to be in Egypt this week, you'd blame him for causing the unrest. Let Egypt solve their own damn problems. And go fuk yourself!

TheRifleman

CNN) - After the emergence of photographs showing Secretary of State John Kerry on his 76-foot yacht “Isabel” on Nantucket Sound on Thursday, the State Department issued an embarrassing correction Friday morning, back-tracking and acknowledging that the Secretary was in fact on the yacht on Wednesday, the day the Egyptian military staged a coup against democratically-elected Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy. Originally, State Department officials were quick to deny a Wednesday tweet from CBS News’ Mosheh Oinounou that: “A @CBSThisMorning producer just spotted Secretary of State Kerry on yacht in the Nantucket Boat Basin. No response when she shouted ‘Morsi.’”

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki issued a statement Wednesday saying “any report or tweet that he was on a boat is completely inaccurate.”
    “Since his plane touched down in Washington at 4 am, Secretary Kerry was working all day and on the phone dealing with the crisis in Egypt,” Psaki said. “He participated in the White House meeting with the President by secure phone and was and is in non-stop contact with foreign leaders, and his senior team in Washington and Cairo.”
    But overnight, photographs emerged showing Kerry on “Isabel” and taking in some kayaking on Thursday.
    The New York Daily News just published some of them.
    On Friday morning, Psaki issued a second statement, acknowledging that Kerry was “briefly on his boat on Wednesday.”

Kerry again swamped by nautical controversy

She went on to say that “Secretary Kerry worked around the clock all day including participating in the President’s meeting with his national security council, and calls with Norwegian Foreign Minister Eade, Qatari Foreign Minister al-Attiyah, Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu, Egyptian Constitution Party President ElBaradei and five calls Ambassador Patterson on that day alone and since then he continued to make calls to leaders including Emirati Foreign Minister bin Zayed, Prime Minister Netanyahu and Egyptian Foreign Minister Amr.”
    An administration official added that none of those calls happened while Kerry was on his boat.
    Filed under: EgyptJohn Kerry

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/05/state-department-admits-kerry-was-on-yacht-day-of-egypt-coup/?hpt=hp_t2 • State Department

TheRifleman

Once again, the obongo regime caught in a LIE!!!!

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki issued a statement Wednesday saying “any report or tweet that he was on a boat is completely inaccurate.”
    “Since his plane touched down in Washington at 4 am, Secretary Kerry was working all day and on the phone dealing with the crisis in Egypt,” Psaki said. “He participated in the White House meeting with the President by secure phone and was and is in non-stop contact with foreign leaders, and his senior team in Washington and Cairo.”
    But overnight, photographs emerged showing Kerry on “Isabel” and taking in some kayaking on Thursday.
    The New York Daily News just published some of them.
    On Friday morning, Psaki issued a second statement, acknowledging that Kerry was “briefly on his boat on Wednesday.”

Has there ever been a more incompetent administration in the history of America???

NO!!

TheRifleman

Is this the 76 foot yacht he moved to another state so he would have to pay Massachusetts tax on it? Another great example of the obongo regime rookies.

Exactly who thought Kerry was capable of being Secretary of State?

The only thing worse is Chuck "I'll have another" Hagel as Secretary of Defense. I'm actually starting to miss Jimmy Carter and his circus clowns.

It's the open and transparent administration. First they tell the media that he was in Washington working on the situation. Then when shown the photos, they say he was briefly on his yacht.

Didn't obongo say that he knows what's going on when he reads about it in the press?

I guess the State Department is the same in that they only know where their Secretary is when the press tells them.

TheRifleman

A TReyvon supporter!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

This didn't get any traction over a week ago, no need for this to be topped.