dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

many people are basically stupid, first if you have liver problems of any kind or if you drink alcohol you shouldn't be using these combination pain killers and naturally you should not be taking this drug in any form. Also, common sense tells you that you probably should not be on this drug for 25 years. Also unless you are an idiot you should always take the minimum amount, just the amount you need. Yeah, they give you three a day so if you are not having a bad day you take one. I think I remember reading that hydrocodone is the most prescribed drug in the US so yeah it is going to be abused, and it will cause deaths and liver injury. In spite of all this I would bet that a huge number of these deaths came from stupid usage or suicide attempts.

Hey guys it is a dangerous world we live in, you must take responsibility for stupid actions. And let us not forget about luck, luck in this world is more relevant than many of us realize. Look at those two kids killed in that plane accident, simply a question of luck, it was where they were seated. The only two killed and completely bad luck. Luck of the draw in this life is responsible for a ton of tragedy.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    many people are basically stupid, first if you have liver problems of any kind or if you drink alcohol you shouldn't be using these combination pain killers and naturally you should not be taking this drug in any form. Also, common sense tells you that you probably should not be on this drug for 25 years. Also unless you are an idiot you should always take the minimum amount, just the amount you need. Yeah, they give you three a day so if you are not having a bad day you take one. I think I remember reading that hydrocodone is the most prescribed drug in the US so yeah it is going to be abused, and it will cause deaths and liver injury. In spite of all this I would bet that a huge number of these deaths came from stupid usage or suicide attempts.

Hey guys it is a dangerous world we live in, you must take responsibility for stupid actions. And let us not forget about luck, luck in this world is more relevant than many of us realize. Look at those two kids killed in that plane accident, simply a question of luck, it was where they were seated. The only two killed and completely bad luck. Luck of the draw in this life is responsible for a ton of tragedy.
    Someone once told me, "Luck is for losers"...I hear what you are saying about the world being unpredictable and people should take responsibility for themselves...Those girls(or their guardians) took a calculated risk by flying and they got burned, its a very sad situation but they chose to ride in a tin can going a few hundred miles an hour, 6 miles in the air...there is obvious risk. Bottom line...always recognize the situation you are in and take care of yourself...there are too many things that can kill you to be careless and count on luck keeping you safe.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Yes Arch, Celebrex is one of the many new Big Pharma/Pfizer/Monsanto, (harmful drug pushing through TV advertising) with 4 paragraphs of deadly side affects as I spoke of above.....

The celebrex did absolutely nothing for your pain but damn near destroyed your kidneys.....

Celebrex cost at least 8x of what pure opiate medications do that actually work extremely well for any and all pain (with minimal side affects)..

But Big Pharma is using the "abuse picture" to pound into the sheep's minds to phase out the unprofitable drug opiate.........

They will get all the profit on the street they need from opiates in the form of heroin..

First buy by getting their cut from gang leaders then arresting you "The illegal drug purchaser" and placing you in a profit driven "privately owned" prison..

Corrupt Capitalism at it's finest..........
    Was 30 at the time with no health problems don't do drugs except for the occasional joint don't drink very much even though frequent the bars read a article around 2006-2007 about a college football player career was finished because Vioxx and Celebrix.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Have joint pain in 2 fingers and are swollen just take Advil but not too many

First 12