TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can Someone Give Me Some Advice In The Easiest Way To Change Background Of Photo

I have a photo and it has a light blue background. I just want the photo to have a natural white color in the background. I have that Gimp 2 photo editing software. I've looked through YouTube... Google and some have decent steps in doing this... but talk so damn fast... I don't understand how to do it! I'm not that good with Gimp 2 or Adobe Cs5 or whatever the hell it is now. But if someone could give me step by step instructions or send me a link to the best youtube video in covering this... I'd really appreciate it!

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Add some yellow (3-4%) by reducing blue on your color scale to your image. Piece of cake.

TheMoneyShot

Pronk... I'm a retard when it comes to this Adobe stuff. This photo never originated from Adobe... so... I don't really know the steps in how you'd want me to add some yellow at 3-4%? But thanks for your post.

Avus
    Avus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never used Gimp but I've heard its close to photoshop. Magic Wand the background and change the % of the color to get the desired effect

TheMoneyShot

I figured it out. Thanks.