TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Video: Police Arrest Dog's Owner & Dog Tries To Protect Owner

Video action doesn't start until the 1:30 mark.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Hard to watch the poor pooch dying like that. Supposedly the cops were there with SWAT for some type of other crime involving a hostage and this douchebag decided to pull up with his car stereo blasting and get out and record the cops all while bragging about his rights. The cops told him to turn his stereo down multiple times and he refused and they arrested him and the rest is what we see here. It's hard to truly blame the cop for shooting for a jumping biting dog. I blame the owner for being a fukkstick trouble making moron.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

that's awful, atleast shoot the dog again the fukkin head...

bitch cop....
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 07-02-13 at 03:33 PM.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Why do cops always love to take out their fukking side arm. I never understood that, a gun should always be used as LAST resort, the time it takes for you to draw your pistol, and your beat stick is fraction of a second, why can't u take the stick out and jab the dog away.. I don't think the cop did anything wrong as he was protecting himself but, there were other options he could've done in that time.. Just wrongly handled.. If you can't think off your feet when situations like that arise, you shouldn't be a cop. The ability to think quickly off your feet is a skill set that is required by a police officer, not a single one of them showed it.. Then again it's Cali what else should we expect then, them to just start shooting things..

Hustler11
    Hustler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

That was hard to watch. So sickk

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

That guy is a fvkking Idiot, the cops should have tase his ass!

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am usually on the cops side but this is pretty bad. Just step away from the owner for 2 second and he it will calm the dog. Poor dog suffered a lot. Owner is an idiot also leaving windows open and even if dog could not get out he is gonna be stuck in car while owner goes to jail? Only non idiot in the video is the poor dog

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

True that

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

cops just proctecting themselves, like how the dog was trying to protect his cockhead owner.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

I posted this earlier when someone shared this video:

Cops did nothing wrong. The tough guy is aggravating a crime scene in a possible hostile environment.

The dude caused the whole thing.
    Running his mouth, harassing, , leaving the dog in the car with the windows all the way down without a leash (endangerment), he never shut up. He knew he was gonna get arrested.
    The whole scene was unnecessary. But what clouds the situation is the graphic scene watching the dog die.
    Cops have to protect their own lives. They have families.
    The dog is treated like any human attacking them. They can get but n die just as easily as a man attacking them n snapping their neck.
    It's sad to watch, but I probly would have done the same thing.
    I'm not pro-cop or anything, I just agree with the situation and how it was handled. It's the dog owner who caused it all. Everyone's a tough guy with the police. There was a crowd around and the guy wanted to be the attention by video-taping n running his mouth the whole time.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1911

FUKKIN PIGS

TheMoneyShot

I apologize if someone else posted this before. Didn't mean to do a double post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

One other thing I noticed about this vid, why did the owner of the dog feel that he was above the rest of the people that were viewing from across the street and that he could just park where he wanted with his stereo blasting and walk up and down the rows of cop cars and do what he wanted? And what kind of douchebag agrees to be arrested while listening to his favorite hip hop song still blasting from his car?

Nut_Flopper
    Nut_Flopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8840

I have a rental property a couple blocks away. I was told this dude films and antagonizes the local cops any chance he gets. Cops could of handled it differently but as a dog owner I would never put my dog in a situation like that. He has a pending lawsuit for police brutality and racism pending, now he is adding this incident into it. He wanted to get arrested but what the penetrate did he think was going to happen to his dog? Animal control and the dog pound, or worse what actually happened. He lives in that area so take the dog home and come back and penetrate with the cops by yourself.

Hustler11
    Hustler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I feel bad for the dog not the owner. He should be tried for animal abuse.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

I saw this video yesterday elsewhere. Man i wish I never saw it, fuggin sad. Hard to watch that kinda stuff when you're. A dog lover.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    I saw this video yesterday elsewhere. Man i wish I never saw it, fuggin sad. Hard to watch that kinda stuff when you're. A dog lover.
    Very true...the site I watched it on had a few warnings to not watch if you are a dog lover and I still did and regret it.

ticklz
    Tick L Me Elmo
    ticklz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

this showed up on my facebook yesterday.... crazy

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

the dog barked and ran up...hardly an attack......the police are guilty of being a buncha pussy ass motherfuckers...

PaperTrail07

they carry devices to open locks, ram doors, shoot people, run ID's, navigation, tazers, cuffs, zip ties, drug testing powders, rubber gloves, radios, cell phones, ..but they dont have something that can control a barking dog....maybe you know...like a pole with a rope on the end lol..

TheMoneyShot

Probably people aren't going to like my viewpoint on this... but this is how I see the video...

You apparently have a hostage situation in the background. As a cop... I'm sure your emotions are above the NORM... maybe an itchy trigger finger to boot? But you're trained to respond a certain way. Unfortunately, after the black man was arrested... majority of the cops backs were turned. You hear a dog's bark from a car... but you figure the dog is safely secure inside the car (for the time being.) Suddenly, you hear people behind you screaming.. "Hey look out." "Dog is loose" All this commotion. The cops spin around and notice the dog approaching the scene. I'm not defending the officers... I'm trying to put my feet in his shoes for a second... Dog continues to bark and only wants to protect his owner. The officer should of never grabbed the leash. Of course... easy for me to say. But what else was he suppose to do? As a trained officer... your last resort is your weapon... but again.. I use the word "unfortunately" because... the dog kind of snapped when the officer reached... and then he decided to fire. You take away the "hostage situation" and the cops mindset is just on controlling a dog... I think you have a better result to this story.
    Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 07-03-13 at 01:50 PM.

PaperTrail07

Dont forget these are the people TRAINED to PROPERLY deal with situations......your saying his anxiety was high and acted irrationally....that's exactly what happened.............They wernt THAT blown away a dog ran up LOL...it was barking...have you ever seen a dog attack..?? dosent look like that.....most of your viewpoint seems like your a cop justifying the situation.....was it that crazy he shot it..NO....but a good officer dosent do that...he handles the situation in the proper manner....a barking dog and this guy is firing his sidearm in the streets in front of people...come on..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Probably people aren't going to like my viewpoint on this... but this is how I see the video...

You apparently have a hostage situation in the background. As a cop... I'm sure your emotions are above the NORM... maybe an itchy trigger finger to boot? But you're trained to respond a certain way. Unfortunately, after the black man was arrested... majority of the cops backs were turned. You hear a dog's bark from a car... but you figure the dog is safely secure inside the car (for the time being.) Suddenly, you hear people behind you screaming.. "Hey look out." "Dog is loose" All this commotion. The cops spin around and notice the dog approaching the scene. I'm not defending the officers... I'm trying to put my feet in his shoes for a second... Dog continues to bark and only wants to protect his owner. The officer should of never grabbed the leash. Of course... easy for me to say. But what else was he suppose to do? As a trained officer... your last resort is your weapon... but again.. I use the word "unfortunately" because... the dog kind of snapped when the officer reached... and then he decided to fire. You take away the "hostage situation" and the cops mindset is just on controlling a dog... I think you have a better result to this story.