stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Win Nash Points, answer one simple question

How many cut and paste job, irrelevant anti-liberal threads will Rifleman start today.
    I'll give you guys a head start, since this morning I think it's five or so.

One guess to a customer, contest closes at 11:59pm, remember, this is for entertainment purposes only.
    As per usual, good luck to all.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

six

Aaron McCrevice
    Aaron McCrevice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

stevenash

^
    ten?

Aaron McCrevice

I meant to pan up at the number she is carrying but got distracted trying to figure out if those things are real.

Nice skin, but she has squirrel cheeks and looks at least semi-filipina. I don't care for filipina girls and don't like implants.

I'll go 7 tops , Stevie

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I'll say seven. I don't know why insists on spamming the Saloon. There's a politics subforum for a reason.

stevenash

^
    I think he's banned from there.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    I think he's banned from there.
    Really? Why ban him from there if not from the whole site? He just posts the same nonsense here that he did there.

stevenash

^
    I don't know, I think he got infractions or something. Not sure.

Aaron McCrevice

did this prop pay?

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

what is irrelevant and anti liberal is subjective but nonetheless I'll still go with the number I wore playing hockey and baseball in high school lucky number13

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Since nashy started a thread he will go hog wild, I'm saying 21.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

I say he is an idiot, but is nothing new. Carry on...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Did I win

Let's Go Rangers

6pm last night...I assume the thread was for todays count

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post
    I say he is an idiot, but is nothing new. Carry on...

An idiot he is far more than an idiot the rifle is the dumbest person I have ever encountered in my entire life and please believe me I have seen plenty of morons. But even more than an idiot he has negative posting power you can almost count on his threads to be either complete bs, a total lie or some half truth. Like the loon this kid finds it impossible to be totally honest. He just cannot do it.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    what is irrelevant and anti liberal is subjective but nonetheless I'll still go with the number I wore playing hockey and baseball in high school lucky number13

You are truly a loon, maybe you got too many balls and pucks to the head and that precipitated your self admitted learning disability. What is the explanation for stabbing your sex partner in the back? He is not going to be happy mr loon but I guess that goes along with being disabled you are also not a very loyal friend. Why just a couple days ago you were sucking his nut sack telling everybody how great he is and now today you are wagering on how many stupid posts he might make. That is not what a friend does? A friend backs up his lover no matter what. But you will sell out for a couple points. You're a good republican mr. loon. Not a good friend though.

stevenash

^
    It's pretty much an act, I get that, but the time and effort he puts in trying to be an internet troller is mind boggling.
    He trolls for repsonses, he thinks it's fun, but he spends Friday nights doing it, Sunday afternoons doing it, I would guess he spends between 20 and 25 hours a week spamming and trolling these boards.

I mean I have 5 disposable hours a work day at most, I spend maybe 30 to 45 minutes of that time here, maybe 3 times a week, a little more on weekends, depending on what is going on at home, we all do more or less, but I gamble as a hobby, looking to pick up some information, or share some information, what do we gain from Rifleman's ramblings?

He obviously needs a life, one who spends 20 plus hours on an internet gambling forum, posting non stop liberals suck, anti-homosexual psycho-bablle, is in need of a) a girlfriend, b) a life, c) a head doctor, d) a, b, and c

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

^
    It's pretty much an act, I get that, but the time and effort he puts in trying to be an internet troller is mind boggling.
    He trolls for repsonses, he thinks it's fun, but he spends Friday nights doing it, Sunday afternoons doing it, I would guess he spends between 20 and 25 hours a week spamming and trolling these boards.

I mean I have 5 disposable hours a work day at most, I spend maybe 30 to 45 minutes of that time here, maybe 3 times a week, a little more on weekends, depending on what is going on at home, we all do more or less, but I gamble as a hobby, looking to pick up some information, or share some information, what do we gain from Rifleman's ramblings?

He obviously needs a life, one who spends 20 plus hours on an internet gambling forum, posting non stop liberals suck, anti-homosexual psycho-bablle, is in need of a) a girlfriend, b) a life, c) a head doctor, d) a, b, and c

Stevenash you are much more kind than that asshole deserves. Maybe it is an act, maybe not I don't know and I don't really care. What I do know is he is one flaming asshole. I know that. What else I know is he is a fake and a liar? That I know for sure. I don't care if he is a conservative, not at all that isn't the point.. There are many good conservatives and some are even in this forum and I can name a bunch of them. This guy isn't a conservative this guy is simply a rotten fck. And at least two guys who claim to be R and conservative called him out. The extreme irony of this entire deal is he claims to be a christian. Can you image that? When was the last time you heard a real Christian tell somebody to kill themself? That is a rare christian indeed. That is why I call him a liar and a fake.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-25-13 at 08:30 PM.

stevenash

^
    I am one of those 'R's you refer to.
    If the democrats trot out a clearly better candidate than a republican in any political race, and that democrat has points of views that line up with mine, of course I am going to pay attention to what he says, my point being, I do not vote 100 percent the party line.

I personally think Rifleman believes most of what he says, but I also think he has orgams on what he says and the responses he receives, which is the reason why he does it.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

^
    I am one of those 'R's you refer to.
    If the democrats trot out a clearly better candidate than a republican in any political race, and that democrat has points of views that line up with mine, of course I am going to pay attention to what he says, my point being, I do not vote 100 percent the party line.

I personally think Rifleman believes most of what he says, but I also think he has orgams on what he says and the responses he receives, which is the reason why he does it.

So he likes to be ridiculed? I made that point a few days ago, he likes when people take a piss and shit on his face. That could be it. Some people have very strange ideas about sex and some very strange things turn them on. So basically what you are saying is that not only is he a closet homosexual but he also jerks off when reading the insults directed at him. Yes, I understand but wow is that one strange bird.

stevenash

^
    I can only speculate, but when one goes out of his way to declare he is not homosexual, and constantly goes off on homophobe tirades, one usually is trying to mask something.

Like the KKK type that goes out of his way to say "I have a lot of black friends, I am not racist"

Just saying.

Let's Go Rangers

I think I came closest for today did I not

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

lol, and he even rubs it in a little. Oh my these two they are priceless.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron McCrevice View Post

I didn't get past this post.

What?