Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

CarpeDime is a crazy azz graham cracker that much is certain.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    CarpeDime is a crazy azz graham cracker that much is certain.
    im cool as hell bro, smart at fuk son, emotional intelligence through the roof cuz, you feel me?

Ra77er

Point proven

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    I doubt I would recognize my voice off a phone recording, from a distance, on a 9-11 tape....on a rainy night
    I would hope you recall "screaming for help" in a so called life and death situation. All of sudden now he knows thats him on the tape and he claiming it in court

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post

How often do you suppose he patrolled neighborhood BACKYARDS ON RAINY NIGHTS

I know my neighbourhood through and through, light drizzle or downpour. I know my neighbourhood. A watchman, im sure, studies the neighborhood more than a regular guest.

wikkidinsane

hes suppose to be able to walk to fkin community with his eyes closed.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

This trumped up case is crumbling worse than the city of Detroit

Even the 'experts' who were full steam behind convicting Zimmerman in the media before are now saying "wow these guys are grasping at straws now" "this is the Prosecution's portion of the case and they are losing miserably, how laughable will it get when the Defense has their week to show it's side?" "The Prosecutors are mailing this one in, not even trying anymore, defeated" "this case wasn't originally prosecuted because its obvious now, there was nothing there, clean cut self defense that was hijacked by a racial mob"

FREE ZIMMERMAN!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Points Awarded:

retard gave PhillyFlyers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Anyone looking for a new avatar?

It isn't easy being green.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Boys this trumped up trial is getting so hilarious at the prosecution's fail that even the guy charged with murder is laughing about it in the courtroom.
    Attached Images  

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Zimmy is thinking, hell I might even go fukk his girlfriend and shoot up coke off her neck crack while pouring some Watermelon Iced Tea in her belly button to celebrate when this is over in a few weeks.

Attached Images  

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I know my neighbourhood through and through, light drizzle or downpour. I know my neighbourhood. A watchman, im sure, studies the neighborhood more than a regular guest.
    You're a better man than me and I am retired law enforcement

I don't know what the backyards of many of my neighbors look like...
    Why would I unless I was routinely behind their houses?

I doubt neighborhood watch patrols the backyards of people...generally they look out for each other, maybe pick up mail / newspapers of people on vacation, patrol the streets etc

CarpeDime

unreal boys

zimmys gonna fukin walk boys

cant believe it

at this point our best shot is maybe getting a lesser charge of jaywalking, hit him with a $100 fine and a week of community service

maybe we can still get something like that, who knows

unreal boys
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

hes suppose to be able to walk to fkin community with his eyes closed.
    Wikkid, please stop Skyping with the Prosecution while we watch the trial sir. We know you want to flirt with them but do it after hours pal.
    Attached Images  

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

total abortion by the state so far.................

Ra77er

Skinny FuzzyDunlop on the stand right now

wikkidinsane

no foreign dna was found under trayvon martin nails. he wasnt even covering zimmermans mouth. HUGEEEEEE, those scrapes on his face not from trayvon, Maybe self imflicting wounds

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Zimmy is thinking, hell I might even go fukk his girlfriend and shoot up coke off her neck crack while pouring some Watermelon Iced Tea in her belly button to celebrate when this is over in a few weeks.

neck crack??

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    neck crack??
    Look at the woman.....looks like she swallowed a full sausage link or a meat collar.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

no foreign dna was found under trayvon martin nails. he wasnt even covering zimmermans mouth. HUGEEEEEE, those scrapes on his face not from trayvon, Maybe self imflicting wounds

You forget....all it takes is reasonable doubt walk. You keep grasping thinking this is Judge Judy and only 51% needed to convict.

No chance for a murder conviction here and highly unlikely even a manslaughter.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Why would one have Zimmerman DNA (blood) under his nails?
    IT WAS RAINING

CarpeDime

come on prosecution, STEP IT THE FUK UP!!

ITS A FUKIN DOGFIGHT MAN! STOP DICKIN AROUND! THROW SOME FUKIN UPPERCUTS AT THESE COKSUCKERS!!!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I love it. This is setting up for a full acquittal for Zimmerman.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

I think the jury will eventually convict Zimmerman on a lessor charge. Maybe that's all the prosecution wanted to do in the first place but in the end Zimmerman will lose in a civil suit and some less charge in this one.

All of this proves one thing. Money rules the roost. State prosecutors are absolute horseshit, most should be getting minimum wage. Turn the tables and give Zimmerman a public defender and the state had really paid lawyers and Zimmerman would be on his way to FSP on death row.

I really didn't think the state would be this incompetent??? I actually think I could do a better job at prosecuting this case. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    I love it. This is setting up for a full acquittal for Zimmerman.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Zimmerman will pull an OJ Simpson.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Wikki- I have no dog in this fight but I gotta ask...If Trayvon was white would you even have posted in this thread
    Your comments make you seem like a complete fukkin moron. I have watched this trial from the jump and the state is really embarassing themselves. Like I said I have no dog here and I would hope that you would not as well...If you followed the case it is clear that the state has ZERO grounds for 2nd degree let alone involuntary mans..This case is text book. Do not let color stray you here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Let's Go Rangers

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

i think the truth is starting to take form if you consider all the different accounts of the events

zimmerman was on watch, he saw a guy that didnt live in the neighborhood and followed him, martin got scared, thought he was in danger and attacked zimmerman, zimmerman feared for his life and shot the guy

I think zimmerman is guilty of being an overzealous tool but either than that it sounds like he was truly defending himself, but he did provoke the attack and should somehow be punished, maybe a few months to a year in prison and have his gun license taken away

this could have easily been prevented, when zimmerman asked martin what he was doing there martin should have just told him

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    i think the truth is starting to take form if you consider all the different accounts of the events

zimmerman was on watch, he saw a guy that didnt live in the neighborhood and followed him, martin got scared, thought he was in danger and attacked zimmerman, zimmerman feared for his life and shot the guy

I think zimmerman is guilty of being an overzealous tool but either than that it sounds like he was truly defending himself, but he did provoke the attack and should somehow be punished, maybe a few months to a year in prison and have his gun license taken away

this could have easily been prevented, when zimmerman asked martin what he was doing there martin should have just told him
    Zimmerman did the country a favor. The country needs less Trayvon Martins not more.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Zimmerman did the country a favor. The country needs less Trayvon Martins not more.
    Actually, what this country needs is simple.

The castration of every single living male in the city of Philadelphia. The sooner we take that polluted DNA out of the gene pool, the better off this country will be.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Still no idea what will happen with regards to the laws of Florida and in court....but it just defies common sense and logic that you can follow someone you don't like the looks of in your neighborhood with a gun.....then essentially provoke a fight....then shoot the person and kill them in the name of self defense

Does this make sense to anyone else? Pretty scary
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

This is the crux of the case. It doesn't matter who the combatants were, their history, color, etc. The bottom line is that NO ONE should be able to follow, stalk, confront ANYONE with a gun. The premise of self defense should never work here.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Still no idea what will happen with regards to the laws of Florida and in court....but it just defies common sense and logic that you can follow someone you don't like the looks of in your neighborhood with a gun.....then essentially provoke a fight....then shoot the person and kill them in the name of self defense

Does this make sense to anyone else? Pretty scary

Ra77er

Trayvoning @ work

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I think the jury will eventually convict Zimmerman on a lessor charge. Maybe that's all the prosecution wanted to do in the first place but in the end Zimmerman will lose in a civil suit and some less charge in this one.

All of this proves one thing. Money rules the roost. State prosecutors are absolute horseshit, most should be getting minimum wage. Turn the tables and give Zimmerman a public defender and the state had really paid lawyers and Zimmerman would be on his way to FSP on death row.

I really didn't think the state would be this incompetent??? I actually think I could do a better job at prosecuting this case. Idiots.
    The reason prosecutors are shit is that they're not paid enough. If prosecutors were paid like defense attorneys there would be better prosecutors. There's no money in prosecution so the best attorneys go into defense.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

just put yourself in his shoes

you are 16 so basically a kid, its dark and you are all alone and a stranger starts following you

10 out of 10 people in that situation would have freaked out, some would run, some would have defended themselves, martin defended himself, he was a brave person

there is really no excuse for zimmerman, especially since it doesnt seem like he identified himself as neighborhood watch, and he wasnt even that

both parties involved were trying to defend themselves, but zimmerman put the whole thing in motion by trying to live out his vigilante/superhero fantasy, he is guilty for being an idiot and should get some form of punishment

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Zimmerman wasn't on watch that night, he was on his way to the grocery store.

First ... 78910111213 ... Last