Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Anybody who lets their speech be influenced by hip hop culture tends to sound like an idiot.

It's been argued that ***** is not a derogatory word and I would tend to agree with that, the intent is important.

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Heeba doo heeba doo.

Whitey dont like it.

Heeba doo heeba doo.

Whitey dont like it.

Heeba doo doota

Doo doo

doo!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

WEEK 2 underway

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Let me get this straight: Zimmerman is the neighbourhood watchman and he doesnt remember the street names that he supposedly patrol over and over again.
    HAHAHAHAHA SURREEEE

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

K Parker is slightly right of center and this is what she has to say on cracker/n word.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...c12_story.html

wikkidinsane

Zimmerman head was "exploding" but he denied medical attention when he was asked and then told the interrogator the night of the shooting that his head was actually shaped like that and not swelling due to contusion. HUGEEEEEEEE

wikkidinsane

Zimmerman told interrogators, in one of the first interrogations, the voice on the tape didnt sound like him [Zimmerman]. HUGEEEEEEE

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11288

Blacks in the south use the word Cracker a lot. Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina mainly. I was hugely surprised when I heard several black people say the word as if it was no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I was shocked when I heard Travvon's family attorney describe Travvon's use of the word "Cracker" as just slang when surely he wouldn't think if Zimmerman said "******" would just be slang. What's worse is it seems like this is the prevailing thought regarding this subject among the majority. Even whites. WTF?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Blacks in the south use the word Cracker a lot. Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina mainly. I was hugely surprised when I heard several black people say the word as if it was no big deal.
    It's should be offensive to whites of blacks use the word just the same as blacks are offended if whites use the word "n*gger"

Mac4Lyfe

Everybody is racist to a point. To say, someone doesn't see color is ridiculous. For example, if someone says that they will only date people of their own race, that is racist by definition... BUT it's really a desirable personal choice. What we consider racist is really a function of our environment. If your environment sees a particular group positive/negative than it is racist. Racist comments, attitudes aren't bad in itself. We just have made it bad in this PC world.

The idea that a particular group (blacks for instance) can't be racist for using the "N" word is ludicrous. What is bad for one should be bad for all. Why would it be okay for one group to say something and another can't?

This society unfortunately is still very segregated. We are emotionally invested in race/environment. That will never change.

Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior, or superior.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    we are constantly told the lie that only whites can be racist.......

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    K Parker is slightly right of center and this is what she has to say on cracker/n word.
    I've read this article by Kathleen Parker and frankly it's nonsense. Why is equality pushed so heavily on society but special treatment for non caucasians about issues like this? So in essence equal unless we want special treatment. Equality is equal. No exemptions or special circumstances.

Mac4Lyfe

It should be very offensive because it offends a lot of people.

Want a good laugh? Watch this South Park clip on the museum of tolerance...

http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/cl...m-of-tolerance

A poor youtube version here...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    It's should be offensive to whites of blacks use the word just the same as blacks are offended if whites use the word "n*gger"

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It should be very offensive because it offends a lot of people.

Want a good laugh? Watch this South Park clip on the museum of tolerance...

http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/cl...m-of-tolerance

A poor youtube version here...

I wanna ride again, I wanna ride again...

Mac4Lyfe

"Here's a good one. It's the stereotypical sleepy Mexican"... "Wh, whaaat, ah man, what time is it?", "Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were a brass sculpture". "Nah man, I'm the janitor, I'm supposed to be cleaning but I'm so tired"

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I wanna ride again, I wanna ride again...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

disastrous day for prosecution boys

we took huge huge hits today boys

forget about murder 2, 0% chance

all we can hope for now is lesser manslaughter

it'll be a dogfight even for that though

cops came in 100% on the pro-fat fukk side

we need to win the next 3 days in a row, one of them by a margin, or manslaughter's done as well

we can do it though boys

Kermit

"Here's a good one. It's the stereotypical sleepy Mexican"... "Wh, whaaat, ah man, what time is it?", "Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were a brass sculpture". "Nah man, I'm the janitor, I'm supposed to be cleaning but I'm so tired"
    I love that show. Got 15 seasons on DVD and watch them regularly.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1980

Zimmerman won when Martin said "Crazy ass cracker."

When this story first came out, everyone said Zimmerman was a racist white man.

Today, Zimmerman is a non racist hispanic man in which Martin is the racist one.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Zimmerman won when Martin said "Crazy ass cracker."

When this story first came out, everyone said Zimmerman was a racist white man.

Today, Zimmerman is a non racist hispanic man in which Martin is the racist one.
    I completely agree that Zimmerman was not a racist. He had done things in the past to help a black man(whom he did not know) seek justice against the police.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Let me get this straight: Zimmerman is the neighbourhood watchman and he doesnt remember the street names that he supposedly patrol over and over again.
    HAHAHAHAHA SURREEEE

How often do you suppose he patrolled neighborhood BACKYARDS ON RAINY NIGHTS

Let's Go Rangers

Zimmerman head was "exploding" but he denied medical attention when he was asked and then told the interrogator the night of the shooting that his head was actually shaped like that and not swelling due to contusion. HUGEEEEEEEE

When you are in fear of your life and heart is pounding 100+ beats a minute ALL feelings of pain are magnified

Why do you think people sit still when hit by migranes, not "walk it off"

Let's Go Rangers

Zimmerman told interrogators, in one of the first interrogations, the voice on the tape didnt sound like him [Zimmerman]. HUGEEEEEEE

I doubt I would recognize my voice off a phone recording, from a distance, on a 9-11 tape....on a rainy night

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Complete nonsense.

Her refresher course conveniently ignores the black on white crime rate, indisputable evidence of the victimizations of whites right there. Her arguments are incoherent and presumptive as is her conclusion. In fact she looks guilty of racism herself when she asserts there is a racial connotation within Zimmerman's language when he appears to be complaining about criminal youths.

Your attempt to brainwash conservatives with groupthink is a failure. She's jewish, so she probably does not even consider herself white, and she's a woman. If you're going to use such oblique tactics at least try a little harder next time.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Complete nonsense.

Her refresher course conveniently ignores the black on white crime rate, indisputable evidence of the victimizations of whites right there. Her arguments are incoherent and presumptive as is her conclusion. In fact she looks guilty of racism herself when she asserts there is a racial connotation within Zimmerman's language when he appears to be complaining about criminal youths.

Your attempt to brainwash conservatives with groupthink is a failure. She's jewish, so she probably does not even consider herself white, and she's a woman. If you're going to use such oblique tactics at least try a little harder next time.
    is an Obama nutsucking lemming....

Anything that is "right" of Obamas Nazi like policies he considers conservative.

There's a reason everyone laughs at

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    disastrous day for prosecution boys

we took huge huge hits today boys

forget about murder 2, 0% chance

all we can hope for now is lesser manslaughter

it'll be a dogfight even for that though

cops came in 100% on the pro-fat fukk side

we need to win the next 3 days in a row, one of them by a margin, or manslaughter's done as well

we can do it though boys

Becauzzz we can neverr have enuouffffffffffffffffff yung black cck on the shshssssssssssstreettttttt! hehehehehooooo. If yuu athsk mi Iwuldd loooooooooove to see a pfuuuuuw more wonder my sthtreeeeet at night if you know what I meeeen! hehehehehhohohohooooooo!

Right koknickle.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

manslaughter would make me happy... but im not Treyvons family.

I just think he should be convicted of something.

This is the best case and witnesses that the prosecution could coordinate in all that time waiting for trial

News to all the crazies out there.....move to Florida and you can do whatever in the fukk you like unscathed

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

News to all the crazies out there.....move to Florida and you can do whatever in the fukk you like unscathed

not true, if you are running ( during a downpour ) between back yards of houses.... looking in windows......
    and then you punch a "creepy ass cracker " who is just trying to find out what you're doing .....
    you don't end up unscathed

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post

not true, if you are running ( during a downpour ) between back yards of houses.... looking in windows......
    and then you punch a "creepy ass cracker " who is just trying to find out what you're doing .....
    you don't end up unscathed

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Complete nonsense.

Hey Doc, your response to an article I simply posted without any comments seems way over the top. You don't agree with her that is fine, I simply stated that this is an opinion from a well educated, thoughtful CONSERVATIVE. If you guys are fighting and don't agree with each other that is not the fault of any other person but yourselves. It seems to me you conservatives have issues with each other almost as much as you do with the other side. That is fine with me.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post

When you are in fear of your life and heart is pounding 100+ beats a minute ALL feelings of pain are magnified

Why do you think people sit still when hit by migranes, not "walk it off"

Actually this is completely wrong, am I surprised, nope! When you are in fear my loon the "fight or flight" is activated and that usually comes with a rush of adrenaline so during this time pain is certainly not magnified if it were the fight or flight mechanism woud not be able to work very well.

Sadly mr loon when the proof is available most of your nonsense is exposed. I guess this will add a bit to that complex you suffer from, well blame it on one of your two admitted learning disabilities. Amazing!

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Foxs news declared this morning that defense won't even have to testified cause prosecutor won it for him.

Appears Zimmerman will walk free!!!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Foxs news declared this morning that defense won't even have to testified cause prosecutor won it for him.

I double dare them to let Zimmerman walk free watch all hell break loose...I'm down to ride anyways

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Breaking now:

Vivid Entertainment CEO just offered Zimmerman and Casey Anthony a combined 5million (3.5 to Casey/1.5 to Georgie) for a full on anal scene. "Crazy ass cracker"

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I personally think an involuntary manslaughter conviction is the proper thing to do.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post

cool, just out of curiosity, so I know how confident to be or not, what is the approximate % of Fox News declarations that turn out to be true? Just a pct is fine, let me know, THANKS pal!

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fox News can't be trusted but thx for posting.

First ... 6789101112 ... Last