TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

The leftists have turned the beautiful nordic countries into hell on EARTH!!

The demented, insane liberals have destroyed ANOTHER once great nation.

When will it stop?

It won't unless WE TAKE DRASTIC ACTION TO STOP THE LIBERALS FROM TOTALLY DESTROYING EVERY VESTIGE OF CIVILIZATION AS WE HAVE KNOWN IT.

They must be stopped by any means necessary.

We are all affected by the cancer that is liberalism, multiculturalism and cultural marxism.

In North Korea, if you cross the border illegally, you will receive 12 years of hard labor, and I do mean hard. In Mooslem countries, you will be shot. In Sweden and the USA, you will be put into the welfare system.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 06-23-13 at 07:42 PM.

TheRifleman

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

and year after year these same people claim to be the happiest people in the world, mother of god I wish you once, just once had correct info. You rifle are an enigma you are always wrong, you have negative power. We can depend on you to be consistently wrong and I will tell you something that is very difficult to do. You can be considered a political savant with a twist, always wrong. lol

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    The demented, insane liberals have destroyed ANOTHER once great nation.

When will it stop?

It won't unless WE TAKE SEVERE ACTION TO STOP THE LIBERALS FROM TOTALLY DESTROYING EVERY VESTIGE OF CIVILIZATION AS WE HAVE KNOWN IT.

They must be stopped by any means necessary.

We are all affected by the cancer that is liberalism, multiculturalism and cultural marxism.

In North Korea, if you cross the border illegally, you will receive 12 years of hard labor, and I do mean hard. In Mooslem countries, you will be shot. In Sweden and the USA, you will be put into the welfare system.
    Stop with the SPAM. You already posted this once.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Cute broad but curious how big her are

ArchieBunker

Champ more pics of Swedish broads

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    and year after year these same people claim to be the happiest people in the world, mother of god I wish you once, just once had correct info. You rifle are an enigma you are always wrong, you have negative power. We can depend on you to be consistently wrong and I will tell you something that is very difficult to do. You can be considered a political savant with a twist, always wrong. lol
    Explain how he's consistently wrong.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieBunker View Post
    Champ more pics of Swedish broads

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    ignore the moron, everyone else does....he's a brain-damged liberal....nuff said.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

ignore the moron, everyone else does....he's a brain-damged liberal....nuff said.
    Most people in the world of academia are. They're afraid to offend anyone because it can be seen as being politically incorrect.

Most college educators are only concerned about gaining tenure and securing their retirement. They aren't willing to risk that and offend anyone, let alone actually speak the truth.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Really Philly, I remember explaining something to you some time back. You didn't want any explanation but I with great effort took the time and set forth a detailed explanation for you. But, that is not what you really wanted you just wanted to argue. But then again maybe it was another "philly" member I am not positive about that but that is irrelevant anyway. So fool me once... However just for giggles I will via memory only list just a small percentage of his lies and bs, because you asked.

How many people remember his first week on the forum he very proudly said that all Catholics should be killed. Do you remember that? Oh BTW I believe he removed those comments but he made them and dozens of people remember them. I think that can be considered a wrong statement.

Just today he attempted to claim that Sweden is a country that has been destroyed by "leftists" and is now a hell on earth. This is completely false and the Swedes are considered year after year after year some of the happiest people in the world. Not by one or two organizations but by many. Check it out yourself.

I believe it was today (june 23) that he claimed the unrest and demonstations in Brazil are against the "leftist" government. Read the truth in just about any reliable news report and you will discover that is not the story

Not very long ago this same lad attempted to convince people that the liberals were the people that fought against civil rights for blacks. If you know anything about American history that is a complete lie.

Also not too very long ago this idiot claimed the Westboro Baptist church is a liberal house of worship, OMG it is the most conservative church in the universe.

Now these are just a few of the crazy lies and errors this clown makes daily. Is that enough or must I research another 1000?

He is constantly either wrong, twisting facts or writing just plain bs. Am I the only person that notices this, I don't think so? How many people just in a few of the threads today are breaking his balls about his stupid and inaccurate comments? Check it out yourself.

Oh and btw I am not going to argue with you about something that is so very self evident and evident to almost every person that reads his bs. In fact, more than one conservative called him on his bs already. He is a dishonest and a very stupid person and I think dozens of people maybe scores will attest to this fact.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-24-13 at 07:58 AM.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Most people in the world of academia are. They're afraid to offend anyone because it can be seen as being politically incorrect.

Most college educators are only concerned about gaining tenure and securing their retirement. They aren't willing to risk that and offend anyone, let alone actually speak the truth.
    translation: I never went to college and thus harbor resentment towards them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash, dante1, and SamDiamond

ArchieBunker

ArchieBunker

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Too bad she's Czech.. No Finland vid?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

OMG, I have no problem offending the very stupid and the very dishonest and that is what I am doing what I expose people like the rifle and the loon.

And in your opinion the very educated the people that are doing the research and making the discoveries the scientists and the phds in their field well they are all lying to the public. You did say "most". And yet these are the people that produce all the latest technology, medicine and everything else useful in the universe. These same people are now working on a printer that will soon be able to produce almost any item even human parts. And it goes way beyond that these people are working on replicators that will some day produce every single atom that is available to man. These are the people simply interested in their retirement and don't want to hurt feelings, it is staggering how ignorant some of us are.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    translation: I never went to college and thus harbor resentment towards them
    and isn't it obvious exactly who these people are. But then again we have people like the rifle he claims to have an advanced degree, can you imagine that? I would think that it is questionable if this guy has a high school diploma. I have never encountered in my life an individual as ignorant and stupid as the rifle. This is not hyperbole and guys believe me when I say this I read just a very small number of his posts. Probably less than 10% and still I find incredible inaccuracies almost every single time, I find lies and half truths and I also find a disturbing, very disturbing obsession with gay sex.

To be truthful I don't understand how many of you can read his bs day after day and I am sure many of you do not. It is amazing how much complete bs this guy can produce in less than one year, I ask you seriously is that the product of an individual holding advanced degrees? I can't stand to read his garbage even in small amounts. As I said before he has reverse savant talent, he is wrong with uncanny consistency. He probably approaches a figure in the high ninety percentile. That takes real talent, why even a stopped clock gets it right twice a day and this is a much higher amount than our friend the rifle.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-24-13 at 08:46 AM.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    OMG, I have no problem offending the very stupid and the very dishonest and that is what I am doing what I expose people like the rifle and the loon.

And in your opinion the very educated the people that are doing the research and making the discoveries the scientists and the phds in their field well they are all lying to the public. You did say "most". And yet these are the people that produce all the latest technology, medicine and everything else useful in the universe. These same people are now working on a printer that will soon be able to produce almost any item even human parts. And it goes way beyond that these people are working on replicators that will some day produce every single atom that is available to man. These are the people simply interested in their retirement and don't want to hurt feelings, it is staggering how ignorant some of us are.
    this the dumbest, most clueless thing I've EVER READ anywhere, and at anytime....

We truly have found "the dumbest individual on the planet, here"....