THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Is this TheRiffleman's worst nightmare?

FROM NewsChannel 5 Nashville: The local CBS affiliate in Nashville interviewed 33-year old Orlando Shaw outside the Metro Courthouse where he had been taken to court by the 14 mothers of his 22 children for tens of thousands of dollars in unpaid child support. The state of Tennessee pays $7,000 each month in assistance to support all of Shaw's children, but he's very "proud of them."

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

another new one who has GOT to be in the all-time Top 10 TheRifleman's Worst Nightmare list has GOT to be the transgender Navy SEAL who is in the news these days

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

I see a hit TV Reality Show in his future.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I'd buy that guy a beer.

That dorky fukkin' news reporter is pregnant as we speak. Believe dat' niqqa!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What NFL team does he play for?

Kermit

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

these fools don't realize their kids will suffer from neglect and eventually become criminals or low lives.

but it's probably a cycle since they themselves were raised by single mothers or their grandparents...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    the guy has a point. people always blame the guy but these hos should get the blame also.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    the guy has a point. people always blame the guy but these hos should get the blame also.
    I am subscribed to Tommy Sotomayor. He and Alfozo Rachel tell America what they don't want to hear.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

I just posted a threat about this leftist loser before I opened this one..

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post

FROM NewsChannel 5 Nashville: The local CBS affiliate in Nashville interviewed 33-year old Orlando Shaw outside the Metro Courthouse where he had been taken to court by the 14 mothers of his 22 children for tens of thousands of dollars in unpaid child support. The state of Tennessee pays $7,000 each month in assistance to support all of Shaw's children, but he's very "proud of them."

good LORD, i mean fuh rill doe, fuh RILL doe, why couldnt we get it one time, jes ONE TIME, when you hear a story about a dude wif foteen keeds an' lemmen baby mamas, and it turns out dude is a scientist wif a 160 IQ???? I mean jes ONE TIME we couldnt get that?????

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    good LORD, i mean fuh rill doe, fuh RILL doe, why couldnt we get it one time, jes ONE TIME, when you hear a story about a dude wif foteen keeds an' lemmen baby mamas, and it turns out dude is a scientist wif a 160 IQ???? I mean jes ONE TIME we couldnt get that?????