SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Pursuit of Happiness Radio Hosts commit suicide together...

I guess they didn't find happiness.

but you have to love the irony.

New York (CNN) -- Two life coaches who hosted a radio show called "The Pursuit of Happiness" apparently committed suicide together in their Brooklyn apartment, police said.
    Motivational speaker John Littig, 48, and his common-law psychotherapist wife, Lynne Rosen, 46, were found with plastic bags over their heads and a tube attached to a canister of helium, according to police.
    Two suicide notes were also found, police said.
    The manager of the building, Hasan Boztepe, 51, said he smelled a strong odor coming from the apartment and broke down the door Monday morning after no one answered his repeated knocks.
    He found the bodies sitting on a couch, holding hands. The canister with an open valve was on Rosen's right, he said.
    Boztepe said he also found two suicide notes, one apparently written by a man and one by a woman.
    In the man's note, Boztepe remembered the words: "I can't take it anymore, my wife is in too much pain."
    "I was shocked. I am still in shock. I feel so bad for these people," Boztepe said.
    Screening for suicide: A psychiatrist's take
    He said he knew the couple and stopped by the apartment last week to fix something for Littig. "He walked me to the door and said 'thank you very much.' He was a very nice guy -- and a couple of days later, this."
    Their radio show, "The Pursuit of Happiness," on WBAI-99.5 FM focused on "personal development, growth and creativity" according to their website. It was an hourlong show airing every other Thursday afternoon.
    They also led a life coaching consulting company, Why Not Now, offering coaching "designed to help foster and encourage your inner strengths," and "put you confidently on the path to designing the life you've always wanted to live," according to their website.
    "You should try to do something that scares you every day," Littig said on a show in February.
    "People really need to try to implement that into their lives," Rosen later added. "Even if it is small things and it feels scary; but it's a small step and it moves you forward toward your real self."

SamDiamond

Meant this for the Saloon.

Oooops.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

This is like Broke Landers preaching against scamming or TTWarrior having a health and dieting video

Well they did say to do something every day that scares you
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 06-06-13 at 02:10 PM.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

do you find this story amusing?

Show's what a moron you really are.

The women was in tremendous pain and she choose to end her life, and her husband went along for the ride.

There's really nothing amusing about this story, YOU IDIOT.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 06-06-13 at 04:35 PM.
    Points Awarded:

billyloco gave TheRifleman 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

man that guy must've loved his wife a lot.

acampbell2345
    acampbell2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I don't even really like to take out the trash for my wife...he just won husband of the year.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

This guy sounds like the Bobby Valentine of life coaches

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post

The women was in tremendous pain and she choose to end her life, and her husband went along for the ride.

It's fukin hysterical.

A life coach who kills himself? That is insanely funny.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    It's fukin hysterical.

A life coach who kills himself? That is insanely funny.
    you're insanely stupid...burn in hell, the bible says you will.

Now, THAT'S gonna be FUNNY!! LOL!!!

SamDiamond

Can you tell me where the bible says that?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sad story.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Sad story.

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

And you saying that his burning in hell would be funny is so much better? Lol god bless both of you.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

sad story. nothing to laugh at.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Hilarious story. There's nothing sad about it. They took their own lives and they were life coaches...get it?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Hilarious story. There's nothing sad about it. They took their own lives and they were life coaches...get it?

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    You're laughing because they were supposed to do "life" better than the rest of us. They had it all figured out while we struggled with our issues whatever they may be. But this is merely a sobering reminder that even the best fail. We see it everyday in sports. Though this may be ironic and fodder for a few chuckles, let's not lose sight of the fact that these people were in severe pain before they died. There's nothing funny about that.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Pick winners = happiness

Simple as taking a shit

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Only you would find happiness in someone taking their own life. Sad man.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Only you would find happiness in someone taking their own life. Sad man.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

This lad calling anybody an "idiot" can you imagine that? This is the same guy that proclaimed every Catholic in the universe should be killed. Hmmm, let us think about this for a moment, he wants every Catholic killed but has great empathy for these two people. Strange, no not at all strange in this crazy persons brain. You see these people are of the Jewish faith and that means this guy just loves them, loves them to the max because his religious beliefs dictate he must. You see he is a fundamental Christian that believes Jews are the chosen people and that he MUST support them in everything in this temporal world. However, it is true that he also believes that if they die before repenting and becoming Christians well they will burn forever in a never ending fire. He is as crazy as they come, his craziness even transcends his stupidity.

Now if these two psychotherapists just happened to be Irish Catholic liberals well then he wouldn't even comment and if he did he would be celebrating their deaths. This lad is dumber than Dwightie, I know hard to believe but he is.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

funny sad that you use your only 5 minute internet time in the last several weeks to say the exact same thing you've said dozens of times. Almost word for word. What a pathetic life you lead. You are without question the biggest liar and little bitch to ever post on sbr. I hope your castration goes well loser. Maybe you'll become a better person.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-07-13 at 11:58 AM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    funny sad that you use your only 5 minute internet time in the last several weeks to say the exact same thing you've said dozens of times. Almost word for word. What a pathetic life you lead. You are without question the biggest liar and little bitch to ever post on sbr. I hope your castration goes well loser. Maybe you'll become a better person.

Now I thought you would be happy because rifle exceeds your stupidity and I complemented you in a way, a silly way to be sure but still a complement. You're no longer the dumbest on this site, you should be proud.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Now I thought you would be happy because rifle exceeds your stupidity and I complemented you in a way, a silly way to be sure but still a complement. You're no longer the dumbest on this site, you should be proud.
    A 70+ dirty old man trolling forums saying nearly the exact same thing hundreds and hundreds of times is no way to live. You provide nothing in this world except hate and stupidity with every breathe you take.

You aren't original. You ain't funny. You contribute nothing except insults and lies. What is the point? At least the other guys that name-call, do actually contribute with opinions. You just want to act like a 8-year old girl 100% of the time. Surely, there must be a website better suited for immature old crazy men like you?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-07-13 at 12:12 PM.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    A 70+ dirty old man trolling forums saying nearly the exact same thing hundreds and hundreds of times is no way to live. You provide nothing in this world except hate and stupidity with every breathe you take.

You aren't original. You ain't funny. You contribute nothing except insults and lies. What is the point? At least the other guys that name-call, do actually contribute with opinions. You just want to act like a 8-year old girl 100% of the time. Surely, there must be a website better suited for immature old crazy men like you?
    You do realize you are calling out someone for "insults" and "lies" and then you use insults yourself to make whatever point you were trying to make?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    You do realize you are calling out someone for "insults" and "lies" and then you use insults yourself to make whatever point you were trying to make?
    of course I do. Here's the difference which I have said many times, I never start it. From experience, the only way to prevent him filling the forum with page after page of petty posts and lies is to crawl in the gutter with him immediately. He then will get frustrated and leave. I have tried reasoning with him and calling truce but nothing works. Sadly, he will continue for years to come. I am just trying to minimize him out of respect fort the forum which he has none.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Well Dwightie I offered a peace treaty if you admitted to your plagiarism and lies when you were caught red handed by more than just a few. You refused I stay on task.

God it must be draining and exhaustive to be you, you spend every discretionary minute on this forum either posting or searching the net for ammo. Then if you see my name you scurry immediately to discover if I had anything to say about you. I come spend a day or two get bored usually because you and some others are constantly pushing a crazy conservative idea or talking about everything under the sun being fixed. However, you are so confused that often you argue both sides of the issue. How many times have you done that? Now you are fixated on basically a very progressive agenda that being Monsanto, how often have you conservative friends backed you up on this? Not many and not often because you see Dwightie persecuting an industry is something that is forbidden by the conservatives. Making an industry responsible and caring takes a concerted effort via citizen concern and legislation. But, why the fck am I attempting to educate you about anything.

Casting pearls before swine.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-07-13 at 12:47 PM.

DwightShrute

Yawn. more lies. I wasn't caught red handed as you claim. Its been proven several times now. You and your buddy shaftey will undoubtedly post the thread that started all this but you 2 are the only ones that cling to this lie despite the proof. It always proves that you are the liar, not me, bet you still re-post it a few times a year. Have you no shame? What's it been ....3 years now? lol. You are pathetic.

The rest of your post, once again, is just more dribble. I got half way through and almost fell asleep.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

See, a Christian telling a fellow human being "to burn in hell" and proclaiming that would be funny. Isn't this the strangest "Christian" you have ever read in your entire life? They only make these "Christians" in small numbers. They belong to churches like Westboro and other snake handling, poison eating crazies. He calls himself a Christian and then rants about Catholics, liberals and anybody that disagrees with his crazy beliefs. He proclaims that others will be damned, almost everything he writes is anything but Christian in nature. He better hope that there is no god because if he exists this kid will hear the most dreaded words a Christian could...be gone I knew you not.

God I am so happy that the dumbest are usually the reddest, that gives me great comfort. And they come no dumber than these two.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-07-13 at 01:02 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    See, a Christian telling a fellow human being "to burn in hell" and proclaiming that would be funny. Isn't this the strangest "Christian" you have ever read in your entire life? They only make these "Christians" in small numbers. They belong to churches like Westboro and other snake handling, poison eating crazies. He calls himself a Christian and then rants about Catholics, liberals and anybody that disagrees with his crazy beliefs. He proclaims that others will be damned, almost everything he writes is anything but Christian in nature. He better hope that there is no god because if he exists this kid will hear the most dreaded words a Christian could...be gone I knew you not.

God I am so happy that the dumbest are usually the reddest, that gives me great comfort. And they come no dumber than these two.

and yet you are the dumbest one here and by a long shot. The biggest liar and phony also. Congratulations.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

tough crowd.

just because they were life coaches doesn't mean they are excluded from pain and suffering.

if they died of drug overdose or got killed while robbing a liquor store that would be a different story.

but this couple didn't want to suffer any longer and came to the conclusion that they wanted to reunite in another dimension.

it's no laughing matter, you kids will get old one day, everyone does...

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    tough crowd.

just because they were life coaches doesn't mean they are excluded from pain and suffering.

if they died of drug overdose or got killed while robbing a liquor store that would be a different story.

but this couple didn't want to suffer any longer and came to the conclusion that they wanted to reunite in another dimension.

it's no laughing matter, you kids will get old one day, everyone does...
    Sorry, but you have to be able to laugh at life and sometimes-- at death.

Two life coaches WHO DECIDE ON THEIR OWN--to kill themselves certainly deserves a chuckle or two.

The variable here is IT WAS THEIR DECISION. No one placed a gun in their mouth, or threw a knife into their gut. They made a plan and carried it out. Their choice.

I find humor in that.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

well sam you are a sick fukk then.

you obviously have parents and grandparents that are suffering from pain of some sorts.

just because they aren't life coaches doesn't mean they haven't thought about dying from pain.

let me rephrase that i'm willing to bet your parents and your grandparents have thought about dying from too much suffering one time or anther in their lives.

and if you can find humor in your parents and grandparent from suffering more power to you.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

who knows what these people suffered from, who the fck are we to try to understand their demons. Yes, in a very sad way one can find irony in their deaths because of their occupation. I think irony might be a betteer word than humor, irony can sometimes be very humorous. I don't think too many people find pleasure in the death or pain of other people, that is unless you belong to the same christian church as the rifle. Strange church that must be, how I would love to listen to some of the sermons in that house of god.