TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Players Talk, tell me about MONTREAL'S STRIP CLUB/MASSAGE PARLOR SCENE

Which are the best?

Any tricks or customs I should be aware of?

Nicky Santoro if ur out there check in

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

As an out of towner be prepared to tip A LOT. The bouncer checking id will want a tip, then the dude that walks you to pay cover will want a tip, then the dude that walks you to your table. If your not buying dances, you best be buying drinks. I went early morning once wit my buddies and was crazy hung over. Waitress tried pressuring me into buying drinks I said im fine. After about 20minutes I told my buds I getting some more sleep and will meet up wit them around dinner. As I got up waitress quickly came over and asked me if I wanted a drink, I said no Im leaving, she instantly looks up at 2 big dudes not very far away then back to me and said you arent leaving until you order a drink. Being 19 at the time and an out of towner, I didnt wanna test how serious she was so I ordered a drink.

Strippers will attempt and try hard to keep you for far more songs than you agreed to. If your quite intoxicated they will generally tell bouncer you had 3 songs even tho you had 1 and your gonna pay.

As for the massage parlors, they are EVERYWHERE. In small alleys, in between shops, beside restaurants, all over the place. Generally when open there will be a dude outside advertising and letting you know. Theyll try every trick in the book to lure you in including "Hey you want your dick sucked? No? What are you a f\*g? HEY EVERYONE THIS DUDES A penetrating HOMO" etc.

GL and becareful, wouldnt advise getting absolutely bombed at the strip clubs.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

As an out of towner be prepared for the fact that french canadian chicks smell like piss and cigarettes.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson View Post
    As an out of towner be prepared to tip A LOT. The bouncer checking id will want a tip, then the dude that walks you to pay cover will want a tip, then the dude that walks you to your table. If your not buying dances, you best be buying drinks. I went early morning once wit my buddies and was crazy hung over. Waitress tried pressuring me into buying drinks I said im fine. After about 20minutes I told my buds I getting some more sleep and will meet up wit them around dinner. As I got up waitress quickly came over and asked me if I wanted a drink, I said no Im leaving, she instantly looks up at 2 big dudes not very far away then back to me and said you arent leaving until you order a drink. Being 19 at the time and an out of towner, I didnt wanna test how serious she was so I ordered a drink.
    Which club was this?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Just make the drive and go to Toronto.