bblankfein
    bblankfein's Avatar Become A Pro!

What will happen in 2012

Hello. I am interested in 2012, notably - the Mayan prophecy about the end of the world 12.21.2012. Many people talk about it now, besides, the movie comes out soon. I'm interested to read something about it. Disclosing this theme.Advise me some articles please. Thank you

ztballer
    stiffed by Firedawg
    ztballer's Avatar Become A Pro!

2012, the London Olympics happen.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

great first post

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

I personally think the Mayan guy in charge with creating the calendar got lazy and did not finish it. Plus if the Mayans were so great where are they now?

I sometimes talk on my cellphone when other people or in the elevator to make it seem like I'm more important than I really am.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

SilversunPickups
    Figuring this site out.
    SilversunPickups's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well it wasn't just the Mayans. The Chinese have one that ends in 2012 and one other extinct society had it end in 2012 as well.

We know that 2012 is the first year in like 25,000 years that the Earth will be centered perfectly with the center of the Milky Way galaxy. I'm thinking there will be a pole shift or some other natural shift in the Earth's tilt or climate from this gravational centering to our galaxy.

It won't be the "end of the world" but there will be a lot of people dying along the coasts and 3rd world countries from climate change and a pole shift. Nothing like human extinction. Just years of adapting to new weather and climate changes.

The whole universe runs because of gravity and this alignment will probably cause something to happen. But, again, nothing to where we are all going to die. Americans should be fine. It's the 3rd world countries that will endure famine, droughts and other not so cool stuff.

Wow, I sound like a scientist

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    I personally think the Mayan guy in charge with creating the calendar got lazy and did not finish it. Plus if the Mayans were so great where are they now? I sometimes talk on my cellphone when other people or in the elevator to make it seem like I'm more important than I really am.

is that you kr?

Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I heard the mayan calender just simply resests itself. So the sky isnt going to fall you phukks

SilversunPickups
    Figuring this site out.
    SilversunPickups's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Team Ramrod View Post
    I heard the mayan calender just simply resests itself. So the sky isnt going to fall you phukks
    But how do you explain the 2 other societies that predict the same thing when they had no knowledge of each other's existence?

The alignment with the center of the galaxy is a rare event. I'm sure that is what they were all pointing to and knew it was going to happen from astronomy and math.

Whether that changes the poles and/or climate here on Earth, we'll find out in less than 3 years

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

ice age, or nothing happens

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    I personally think the Mayan guy in charge with creating the calendar got lazy and did not finish it. Plus if the Mayans were so great where are they now?

I sometimes talk on my cellphone when other people or in the elevator to make it seem like I'm more important than I really am.
    exactly. everyone talks about oh the mayans are so fukkin smart, the mayans know everything, lets listen to there every word

ok well money talks bullsh*t walks

if the mayans are so smart how come their are NO mayans ANYWEAR to be seen on wall street

if there so smart trust me citybank would hire them left and right you morons

Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by SilversunPickups View Post
    But how do you explain the 2 other societies that predict the same thing when they had no knowledge of each other's existence?

The alignment with the center of the galaxy is a rare event. I'm sure that is what they were all pointing to and knew it was going to happen from astronomy and math.

Whether that changes the poles and/or climate here on Earth, we'll find out in less than 3 years
    Because Bigfoot traveled the earth back then and the other 2 societies that you are referring to looked in the caves that Bigfoot stayed in and Bigfoot would draw the same sh*t on every cave wall he came into contact with. And if you dont think for a minute that Bigfoot doesnt know astronomy, well then just forgot what I just said.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The Cubs win the World Series, Boise State wins the National Title in college football, the Browns win the Superbowl over Los Angeles, and Sarah Palin is elected president

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Unless Family Radio is wrong nobody will be here.

www.familyradio.com

Sledge187

Here we are.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

There will be a change, but it will not be physically significant. Slight polar shift which will push Earth into a new dimension.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    There will be a change, but it will not be physically significant. Slight polar shift which will push Earth into a new dimension.
    This makes me feel better.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

ZigZags
    ZigZags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Obama will be elected again for a 2nd term. Hard to believe?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I was talking to a homeless guy the other day, I'm pretty sure he was a Mayan. The fuker wouldn't shut up about the "end of the world this, end of days that." Yada yada yada.

He did have a decent homemade jug o' wine tho', I'll give him credit for that.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I was talking to a homeless guy the other day, I'm pretty sure he was a Mayan. The fuker wouldn't shut up about the "end of the world this, end of days that." Yada yada yada.

He did have a decent homemade jug o' wine tho', I'll give him credit for that.
    The Mayans are extinct fool.