Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Wulfer is all over the place. Plus he wears a knife around his neck. Dude is crazy.
    Damn straight jakey, It's called a kirpan. Wouldnt take much to cut thru ace queens bones.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-30-16 at 03:57 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Sweeper come back back again

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Sweeper come back back again

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    Damn straight jakey, It's called a kirpan. Wouldnt take much to cut thru ace queens bones.

I never knew what it was called although I am relatively educated with regards to most religions. I think carrying a knife is a good idea regardless of faith.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

this guy gets it.

could he be the next member of Darker Nation?

tune in Monday at 8 on USA network to find out!

aceking

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Ace queen can I be yur pimp ? Only for lady boys like you though. Only place they fall for it is in china, hong kong, Taiwan, Thailand.

Hey ace queen when yur wrists are half as big as mine I'll continue to ebattle with ya. But it's not and it's just like talking shit to a girl and I'm not like that. I only fight guys and specifically guys that can throw back. So we're done ace queen.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

I never knew what it was called although I am relatively educated with regards to most religions. I think carrying a knife is a good idea regardless of faith.
    Well it's more religious then used violently. In the olden days jakey Sikhs were the warriors of India like the samurai of Japan. So whenever shit went down they would use the kirpan. But now it's just carried around as an honor to those warriors. And I'm not a knife guy , I dunno cutting someone no matter how angry I get I don't think I can do. Unless they draw on me then I have no choice. If I'm going to use a weapon I prefer brass studded knuckles or a bat. Just knock them unconscious. Knife is a painful death. I can't do that to a person. I can beat them unconscious with my fists I have no problem with that but I would never take life. I do eat chicken, fish, pork though.

So I wouldn't take life unless my family or I am in danger. Or unless I'm going to eat the thing. Yea that's it.

aceking

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-31-16 at 03:19 PM. Reason: image does not exist

First 123