PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Boston/Federal/US Miltary, Machine backed law enforcement failed miserably

In the Boston manhunt........

Simple as that......

Think about it..

(10,000 armed men(slightly exaggerated))with World superior advanced weapon technology, failing to find a wounded one legged kid, who was on foot with severely limited ammo, in a locked down town of 4.2 square miles, under martial law to boot, in 12 plus hours,is Keystone Cops revisited....

And if that wasn't already enough embarrassment,ONE civilian found the suspect within minutes after the lock down was called off.....

Now think about why this could happen.....

We know that all of our branches,agencies of military , federal and State combined as one Elite team, is not capable of being inept on a scale as grand as what they displayed,(not even believable to the slightest degree imaginable).....

We can now easily see, the reason for Martial law being introduced.....

This Boston Bomber Manhunt was a great opportunity for the Government to Introduce martial law onto innocent American civilians..

Now that Martial law has been introduced to the people of the US, on national TV, for all to see,(yet most still didn't understand what they saw with their own eyes) which is depressingly sobering to extreme levels,I'll add...

We You can now accept Martial law enforcement being utilized in any major criminal threat or activity as if it were routine and justified without a blink of an eye...

You didn't recognize martial law when it was 1st introduced to Watertown on April 19th 2013,so how in the HELL are you going to recognize Martial law declaration in the future?

(The above was: The indoctrination of Martial law for dummies.)
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-25-13 at 06:29 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I think this thread fails miserably because there was obvious intentions of more terror and more bombings which would have led to more injuries and possibly more deaths were halted because these 2 people were caught/killed after they were identified as the culprits. The key here being they were identified.

It best to look at the overall picture rather than just you want to see. Say what you will about the law enforcement doing a poor job, but innocent people were also saved here.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think this thread fails miserably because there was obvious intentions of more terror and more bombings which would have led to more injuries and possibly more deaths were halted because these 2 people were caught/killed after they were identified as the culprits. The key here being they were identified.

It best to look at the overall picture rather than just you want to see. Say what you will about the law enforcement doing a poor job, but innocent people were also saved here.
    And if that wasn't already enough embarrassment,ONE civilian found the suspect within minutes after the lock down was called off.....

Next........

Kermit

Pauly, here is a great picture for a new avatar that fits you perfectly.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Next........
    And why were the suspects on the run?

Because...........

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And why were the suspects on the run?

Because...........

Kermit Kermit Kermit, ya need a hand up your ass that can have a debate within the thread topic.......

PAULYPOKER

An experiment is a question which science poses to Nature, and a measurement is the recording of Nature's answer.

Kermit

PaulyPoker and his 3 sidekicks: Shoulda, Coulda, and Woulda.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

We will see what happens when the next bomb goes off. I don't mind having my civil rights suspended if it means catching a terrorist.

acampbell2345
    acampbell2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Marv001 View Post
    We will see what happens when the next bomb goes off. I don't mind having my civil rights suspended if it means catching a terrorist.

That is a very slippery slope and once you allow your rights to be suspended even once it makes it easier down the road for full-time suspension of said righs

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Name:  pronk, rifleman, frogs, ect.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  24.7 KB

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Name:  pronk, rifleman, frogs, ect.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  24.7 KB
    Ah huh.... ridicule....

This is what you ignorant, cant tie your own shoes without being told, disgraceful to America and what it stands for group thinkers,rely on as a DEFENSE MECHANISM, not realizing how stupid you look .......

You are one big PUSSY!

When my OP is written out perfectly and can not be disputed in no way shape or form,this is what I get.........

Hey 5m5,are you 18 or younger?

for your own sake, I hope you are.........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-26-13 at 05:35 AM.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Marv001 View Post
    You are the new "authoritarian educated generation",you are Fukked.....

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You are the new "authoritarian educated generation",you are Fukked.....
    Pauly knows the truth. Because GODDAMNIT-- HE READ IT ON THE INTERNET!!

Listen you pricks. It took Pauly all day to craft that copy and paste. First he searched the interwebs for hours trying hard to find the perfect set of words that would capture his thoughts--- then he spent another few hours pouring over fonts and pictures-- all to craft his masterpiece of posts.

Show some friggin respect.

Pauly-- Although I didn't read it. I'm sure its brilliant in your mind. Well done Pal. Well done.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Respect is EARNED,not given.....

And on a scale of 1 to 10, on the law enforcement respect earning scale,they get a sub 1..........

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

shutting down a whole city for a 100 pound kid that looked like he had aids was embarassing

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Pauly knows the truth. Because GODDAMNIT-- HE READ IT ON THE INTERNET!!

Listen you pricks. It took Pauly all day to craft that copy and paste. First he searched the interwebs for hours trying hard to find the perfect set of words that would capture his thoughts--- then he spent another few hours pouring over fonts and pictures-- all to craft his masterpiece of posts.

Pauly-- Although I didn't read it. I'm sure its brilliant in your mind. Well done Pal. Well done.

hes just an attention whore. along with his looney tune gang here in the saloon....as embarrassing as that is

not to mention its a gambling forum not a conspiracy forum
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-26-13 at 07:57 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Pauley, rifleman, and pronk all on the job guys
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 02:58 PM. Reason: vLink Not Working - Removed-)

PAULYPOKER

5 mike 5,chooses to not debate with me, on the fact I will bury him beyond recognition...........

I am not no rifleman/pronk//lets go rangers/king/......

I bite!!

PAULYPOKER

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 02:59 PM.

PAULYPOKER

Experts say US terror watchlists are bloated, unhelpful

Tamerlan Tsarnaev (black cap) had popped up on the radar of U.S. authorities before the twin blasts in Boston.

U.S. efforts to track potential terrorists are falling short, experts say, pointing to a jumble of overlapping watch lists and miscues that let one of the Boston bombing suspects slip through the cracks despite warnings about him.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the older of two brothers suspected of planting bombs near the marathon finish line, had drawn the attention of authorities more than once. Russian officials warned their U.S. counterparts of their concern, and the CIA asked the top U.S. counterterrorism agency to add Tsarnaev to a terror watchlist.

Yet, when he left for Russia in 2012, his trip was flagged by the Department of Homeland Security, but not by the FBI. And his return to the U.S. did not ring any alarm bells.

"The system didn't work," said Christian Beckner, deputy director of George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute, "maybe because of a different spelling of his name."

"That was a real missed opportunity because of a complicated system," he lamented.

Michael German, a former FBI agent who is now a terrorist expert at the American Civil Liberties Union, agreed: "the fact that multiple agencies keep these lists, different lists with different populations, is a huge problem."

Further muddying the waters, he added, "the lists are so blended with so many innocent people and irrelevant information, they're no longer reliable."

The main list, compiled by the National Counterterrorism Center, is called the Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment, or TIDE. It contains over a half-million names.

"I don't think anybody really supposes that there's half a million terrorists," German said. AFP

FACTS & FIGURES

Police killed one of the suspected Boston Marathon bombing suspects in a shootout and pursued a chaotic deadly street-to-street manhunt for his accomplice. AFP

Surviving Boston bomb suspect was identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass. AP

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev told interrogators that the American wars in Iraq and Afghanistan motivated him and his brother to carry out the attack, according to U.S. officials familiar with the interviews. The Washington Post

Dzhokhar admitted to his role in the deadly plot that killed three and left more than 260 wounded before he was read his Miranda rights, according to a "senior law enforcement official." The Huffington Post

The parents of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan have vigorously denied accusations that their sons were behind the bombing.

They have accused the U.S. authorities of framing Tamerlan and Dzhokhar - Mr. Tsarnaev described the death of his son as an 'inside job', while Mrs. Tsarnaeva claimed that the government 'wanted to eliminate' Tamerlan. Daily Mail

AGB/HJUS terror lists 'bloated, unhelpful'