PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gerald Celente hits the ball out of the park,into the river!!!

I couldn't of said it any better myself.

Gerald Celente tells it like it is but yet 90+% of Amerika doesn't even realize what actually happened on April 19th 2013!

Published on Apr 23, 2013
    "State of siege declared in Boston. Police storm homes of citizens. Would you let the police enter YOUR house? Pressitute bullshit story on bombers doesn't add up as we lose rights left & right. This is the start of Martial Law in Amerika!"

Original release: 4/22/13.

www.TrendsJournal.com

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The reason why we are losing our freedom(or so it seems) is because the wrong people in this country were too free to begin with. Too many rights for foreigners and illegals.Too many Liberals setting up Lemonade stands where they shouldn't and doing gay flash mob dances in the middle of museums and then crying when they get arrested or are asked to leave because their rights have been violated. The people of this country have their priorities in the wrong places.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly, and SamDiamond

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Pauly, sheep doesn't give a damn. Don't you think they deserve to be violated by gestapo goons? I think they deserve each other.

Celente for President!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep I can not wait to see all the Sam Diamonds of the world, get ass probed by a robot in their own cities or towns under Martial law.......

I live in a area where Martial law will never be............

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

sam diadumb is too illiterate to even comprehend what this man is saying.....as are most leftists...they are just sheep being led to the slaughter....