frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Does anyone actually believe there is a difference between Democrats and Republicans

The problem isn't democrats or republicans, the problem is democrats AND republicans

Both are on the same side of the coin, both play for the same team, both ultimately respond to the same puppet masters who control them. All roads lead to serving their totalitarian masters.

The two pretend to be different to give us an illusion of choice and to get into their positions of power, but once elected and sworn in, they no longer serve their constituents, they serve their special interests who call their shots.

They pretend to be different and have different platforms, it's all calculated to keep them in office and get elected.... notice how bills get rammed through and always seem to be able to pass most of the time, it's because they are on the same team. Just look at this immigration bill about to be rammed down our throats, both parties coming together to screw law abiding American citizens. The bailouts, the fiscal cliff "deal", just more examples of both parties coming together to screw us.

If you play the democrat vs. republican game, the joke is on you, actually thinking that in the end there is a difference between the two.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

So these guys are all just puppets - answering to someone else.

Why would you spend so much time blaming Obama for things then?

All these are threads started by you

Blames Obama for traffic
    Obama causing huge traffic jams/airport delays here in Vegas

Blames Obama for poor relations with Israel
    Why does Obama hate Netanyahu so much?

Blames Obama for the slow economic recovery
    Another crappy jobs report, but it doesn't matter for Obama

Is he a puppet to the elites...or a nefarious traitor purposely ruining the country?
    Will Obama voters go down in history as traitors and a disgrace to our nation?

Was it Obama's plan....or his puppet masters? Why blame the marionette?
    Obama amnesty over reach goes into effect tomorrow

Why start a thread hating the puppet?
    I am a constitutional conservative who hates Obama but I am not a birther

What will Obama do...or what will his puppetteers do?
    What will Obama do next to take attention away from his failed economic record?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone does!

That's the problem!

Conquer by division!

Oldest but most effective form of control in the handbook of evil.............

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    So these guys are all just puppets - answering to someone else.

Why would you spend so much time blaming Obama for things then?

All these are threads started by you

Blames Obama for traffic
    Obama causing huge traffic jams/airport delays here in Vegas

Blames Obama for poor relations with Israel
    Why does Obama hate Netanyahu so much?

Blames Obama for the slow economic recovery
    Another crappy jobs report, but it doesn't matter for Obama

Is he a puppet to the elites...or a nefarious traitor purposely ruining the country?
    Will Obama voters go down in history as traitors and a disgrace to our nation?

Was it Obama's plan....or his puppet masters? Why blame the marionette?
    Obama amnesty over reach goes into effect tomorrow

Why start a thread hating the puppet?
    I am a constitutional conservative who hates Obama but I am not a birther

What will Obama do...or what will his puppetteers do?
    What will Obama do next to take attention away from his failed economic record?
    Just because I think there is not a piece of shit's worth of difference between Dems and Republicans doesn't mean that I can't call out Obama for being an incompetent boob.

Trust me I hate a lot of Republicans just as much as Obama for being sellouts.

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post

Trust me I hate a lot of Republicans just as much as Obama for being sellouts.
    Which explains all the threads you've started bitching about republicans...right?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

gonna get real bad and fast

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9022

Politicians are bought and sold over and over again. Obama is in power now and he is letting it continue more than ever despite his campaign promises .... " Obama said many times that lobbyists would not run his White House." That and to be the most transparent administration is history we blatant lies.

The problem is the American people. They believed his promises and despite all the flat out lies he told you while looking right at you and speaking to you in person, millions said "we don't care if our President is a fcking liar" and voted him in for another term. That's the tragedy. That is a fact.

Just look at this forum at all those that still think he is doing a great job. They love him. They have extremely low standards and wouldn't say shit even if their mouths were full of it.

Until you demand more from the people you elect, sadly you will continue to get liars and scumbags running your country. You need leaders not scumbags and liars. Obama is both.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Politicians are bought and sold over and over again. Obama is in power now and he is letting it continue more than ever despite his campaign promises .... " Obama said many times that lobbyists would not run his White House." That and to be the most transparent administration is history we blatant lies.

The problem is the American people to be perfectly honest. They believe his promises and despite all the flat out lies he told you while looking right at you and speaking to you in person, millions said "we don't care if our President is a fcking liar" and voted him in for another term. That's the tragedy.

Just look at this forum at all those that still think he is doing a great job and love him. They have extremely low standards and wouldn't say shit even if their mouths were full of it. Until you demand more from the people you elect, sadly you will continue to get liars and scumbags running your country.
    We are in the age of the low information voter. The age of social media and American Idol, where a majority of our voting age citizens base their opinion of someone's competency based on how cool and hip they are, or based on intentions/emotions, results be damned.

Rush Limbaugh said it best: Democrats are judged on their intentions, not their results

Average Joe: "Obamacare is an expensive, inefficient, bureaucratic nightmare of a boondoggle that will not lower health care costs"
    Democrat: "BUT WE HAVE SO MANY UNINSURED! Why do you hate people and want them to die?"

Pretty much how things operate these days.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9022

We are in the age of the low information voter. The age of social media and American Idol, where a majority of our voting age citizens base their opinion of someone's competency based on how cool and hip they are, or based on intentions/emotions, results be damned.

Rush Limbaugh said it best: Democrats are judged on their intentions, not their results

Average Joe: "Obamacare is an expensive, inefficient, bureaucratic nightmare of a boondoggle that will not lower health care costs"
    Democrat: "BUT WE HAVE SO MANY UNINSURED! Why do you hate people and want them to die?"

Pretty much how things operate these days.
    Americans need a true leader. Obama can't get elected anymore so if we wants to avoid being the worst president in US history he should use his last 3+ years to really do the right thing. Continuing doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is insane. It looks like it will be 8 wasted years under King Obama.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Americans need a true leader. Obama can't get elected anymore so if we wants to avoid being the worst president in US history he should use his last 3+ years to really do the right thing. Continuing doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is insane. It looks like it will be 8 wasted years under King Obama.
    We are about to see an all out push for Democrats to retake the House in 2014, if not Obama is a lame duck for his last 2 years

We have not seen anything yet, just the tip of the iceberg.... they will go all out and pull out all the stops

Chicago style politics about to be ramped up to overdrive.... any tragedy that happens will be exploited for political gain

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

It does not matter who is president.......

The president will always take orders from the higher "MORTAL" powers,

Unless he wants to end up 6 feet under along side JFK.........

muldoon

We are in the age of the low information voter.......

Rush Limbaugh said it best:
    A Rush Limbaugh fan calling others "low information"

Can't make this up.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

yes...about 95% of americans believe there's a difference. I don't.

Cntpuncher
    Cntpuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

The problem isn't democrats or republicans, the problem is democrats AND republicans

Both are on the same side of the coin, both play for the same team, both ultimately respond to the same puppet masters who control them. All roads lead to serving their totalitarian masters.

The two pretend to be different to give us an illusion of choice and to get into their positions of power, but once elected and sworn in, they no longer serve their constituents, they serve their special interests who call their shots.

They pretend to be different and have different platforms, it's all calculated to keep them in office and get elected.... notice how bills get rammed through and always seem to be able to pass most of the time, it's because they are on the same team. Just look at this immigration bill about to be rammed down our throats, both parties coming together to screw law abiding American citizens. The bailouts, the fiscal cliff "deal", just more examples of both parties coming together to screw us.

If you play the democrat vs. republican game, the joke is on you, actually thinking that in the end there is a difference between the two.

welll said

im arguing over @ covers about this very thing as we type

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7650

THey all listen to Jay - Z - He runs the world...